Crystal-clear text on an E-Ink screen that is comfortable to look at for long periods of time
A crisper screen, better lighting, and new navigation, make the Kindle Voyage a premium e-book device
The Kindle Paperwhite from Amazon comes close to being the perfect solution for on-the-go reading.
Amazon have launched the third iteration of their top-of-the-line e-reader.
Amazon has introduced the new Kindle Paperwhite for Australian customers.
Amazon has announced a refresh for its most-advanced eReader, the Kindle Oasis, which will see the device gain IPX8 waterproofing.
This price matches that of Amazon's Prime Day sale in July.
Amazon has announced that Myer, Australia’s largest department store chain, is now an official retailer of Amazon Kindle products. This relationship brings the most-lived Kindle e-readers and accessories to Myer’s shelves as well as to its popular o...
Amazon's Kindle (or Kindle app) supports not only ebooks, but also PDFs. But reading PDFs on a Kindle requires a little help. Here are several different ways to convert and read PDFs on a Kindle.
If you're a Kindle owner, you've probably discovered the device's enviable ability to bookmark pages, highlight passages, and add notes (a.k.a. annotations).
Most of the crazy holiday deals are over, but you can still find a few gems out there if you look around.
A new generation of small tablets has reinvented entertainment on the go, but which is best? Find out now and gear up for holiday gift-buying
The latest Barnes & Noble Nook e-reader is getting a lot of positive buzz, and for good reason. It's thin and light, has a touchscreen interface that's easy to navigate, and is priced the same (US$139, Wi-Fi) as Amazon's industry-leading Kindle.
If you pride yourself on being a bit of a bookworm, you need to buy an e-reader – end of story. While basic E-Ink models continue to enter the marketplace, the category has morphed to include all manner of fancy tools and features: from inbuilt WiFi ...
Are you still holding out to see what happens with this whole ebooks "fad" before deciding whether to embrace it for your business? Well, the times they are a changin' and there are a variety of reasons that ebooks are outpacing printed books.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Dynabook Portégé X30W-J – a very good all-rounder
- 2 Realme 7 Pro review: Further progress
- 3 Oppo Watch review: A masterclass in imitation
- 4 Google Pixel 5 Review: Soft Reboot
- 5 Google Pixel 4a review: The Goldilocks Google phone
Join the newsletter!
- Apple’s homegrown 5G modem reportedly won’t be arriving anytime soon
- The best Dell Inspiron laptops: All the new models, features, pricing and more
- Why don’t we have more sound card options? | Ask an expert
- The good times may be over for Apple
- TripMode 3 review: Modern tool for watching and limiting Mac internet bandwidth use
PCW Evaluation Team
Ultimately this laptop has achieved everything I would hope for in a laptop for work, while fitting that into a form factor and weight that is remarkable.
This smart laptop was enjoyable to use and great to work on – creating content was super simple.
It really doesn’t get more “gaming laptop” than this.
As the Maserati or BMW of laptops, it would fit perfectly in the hands of a professional needing firepower under the hood, sophistication and class on the surface, and gaming prowess (sports mode if you will) in between.
The MSI PS63 is an amazing laptop and I would definitely consider buying one in the future.
This small mobile printer is exactly what I need for invoicing and other jobs such as sending fellow tradesman details or step-by-step instructions that I can easily print off from my phone or the Web.
- Huawei FreeBuds 4i review: ANC-enabled earphones for under $200
- Best Android and Apple phones for under $600
- Cybersecurity Aid Centre will help businesses keep your data safe
- Everything you need to know about Smart TVs
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?