Kyocera Mita FS-C8025MFP review: This colour laser printer is suitable for almost any small or medium business
Windows 10 close to finished... Intel reshuffles leadership... Microsoft, Kyocera strike Android patent licensing deal... and more tech news
Microsoft and Kyocera have put an end to a patent spat that began earlier this year by expanding a patent cross-licensing deal between them.
Many smartphones can stand up to a splash or a dip in fresh water, but they don't go too well in seawater due to the corrosive salt.
Apple event promises Watch info ... Square pushes into more merchant services ... Google working on VR Android... and more tech news.
Microsoft has asked a court in Seattle to ban Kyocera's DuraForce, Hydro and Brigadier lines of cellular phones in the U.S., alleging that they infringed seven Microsoft patents.
High-speed storage for hi-res photos and videos
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Nokia 9 PureView review: A flawed, ambitious, endearing flagship
- 2 Google Pixel 3a review: Less is more
- 3 Oppo A5Xs review: Cutting corners
- 4 Moto G7 review: The new gold standard for budget buyers
- 5 Jaybird Run XT review: Back on track
Join the newsletter!
- Huawei delays the launch of its $2,600 folding Mate X phone, surprising no one
- Intel's NUC Compute Elements hopes to make laptops modular
- Alienware m15 review: The power of OLED compels you
- The 10 best PC games of E3 2019
- Jabra try to reinvent the modern meeting room with new PanaCast plug-and-play solution
PCW Evaluation Team
As the Maserati or BMW of laptops, it would fit perfectly in the hands of a professional needing firepower under the hood, sophistication and class on the surface, and gaming prowess (sports mode if you will) in between.
The MSI PS63 is an amazing laptop and I would definitely consider buying one in the future.
This small mobile printer is exactly what I need for invoicing and other jobs such as sending fellow tradesman details or step-by-step instructions that I can easily print off from my phone or the Web.
Microsoft Office continues to make a student’s life that little bit easier by offering reliable, easy to use, time-saving functionality, while continuing to develop new features that further enhance what is already a formidable collection of applications
I’d recommend a Dell XPS 15 2-in-1 and the new Windows 10 to anyone who needs to get serious work done (before you kick back on your couch with your favourite Netflix show.)
It’s useful for office tasks as well as pragmatic labelling of equipment and storage – just don’t get too excited and label everything in sight!
- Everything you need to know before you buy a 5G phone in Australia
- Huawei P30 Pro: Full, in-depth review
- Computex 2019
- Everything you need to know about Smart TVs
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?