Google on Wednesday introduced a new Android Market Web store and said in-app purchasing is coming soon.
T-Mobile offered a few more details on Tuesday about two upcoming devices that will run on its HSPA+ network: Samsung's Galaxy S 4G and LG's G-Slate, one of the first tablets to run the Honeycomb version of Android.
Apple has been hit with another lawsuit accusing it of privacy violations for the way it shares information collected from iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch users with advertisers.
Freedom is clearly a big theme in consumer technology marketing, going back to that iconic "1984" ad from Apple of the sledgehammer-wielding runner attacking Big Brother.
Tired of lugging your laptop on business trips? Imagine leaving your clunky laptop at home and getting virtually all of your work done on a slim iPad. Yes, it's possible. But you'll need adept planning, as well as some hardware, cloud services, and s...
An anticipated refresh by Apple of its prime notebook line may be delayed by an Intel chipset design blunder, analysts said today.
Worldwide shipments of PC graphics products were flat during the fourth quarter last year, potentially hurt by growth in tablet shipments, according to research released by Jon Peddie Research on Monday.
Apple and News Corp. will launch the latter's The Daily iPad-only newspaper next week in New York, according to invitations sent to members of the press.
Apple will start offering the iPad in India on Friday, but its focus will be on sales through retailers, rather than bundling the device with service plans from mobile operators.
Tablet computers built to Marvell's Moby reference design should launch in India in the first half of this year, an executive of the company said on Thursday.
TSMC, the world's biggest semiconductor foundry, said on Thursday it expects to expand capacity 20 percent this year as demand for PCs and mobile devices rises.
When 2010 began, the iPad was nothing but a collection of rumors and speculation.
When is a tablet not a tablet? When it's a PC.
Asustek Computer's Eee Slate tablet, which has some laptop-class features, is now available on Amazon.com for US$1,099.
Apple was the world's third-largest PC vendor during the fourth quarter last year if iPad shipments are included, research firm Canalys said in a study released Wednesday.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei P10 smartphone review
- 2 Huawei P10 Plus phone: Full, in-depth review
- 3 Motorola Moto G5 smartphone review
- 4 Oppo A57 phone: full, in-depth review
- 5 Moto G5 Plus phone: full, in-depth review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Huawei Watch 2 Classic Review: Good watch but a missed opportunity for Wear 2.0
- Far Cry 5's first trailer reveals religious cults and explosions in picturesque Montana
- Amazon is offering two free months of Music Unlimited to new subscribers
- This week in games: Red Dead Redemption 2 is delayed, Destiny 2 PC servers explained
- Any website can crash your Windows 7 or 8 PC with these four characters
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- LG 2017 OLED TV range full review: W7 Signature Wallpaper, G7, E7 and C7 UHD TVs
- Asus ROG Strix Z270F Gaming motherboard review
- The simple RAM buying guide
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTSocial Media Executive / Specialist (Facebook) - online gamblingNSW
- FTDevelopment LeadVIC
- FTDeployment Engineer / Field Service EngineerQLD
- FTSenior Software Engineer - JavaQLD
- CCPega DeveloperQLD
- TPSenior Java Developer - Contract till June 2018QLD
- FTSenior System EngineerNSW
- TPTechnical AnalystVIC
- CCSAP ISU Functional ConsultantVIC
- CCMicrosoft (Sharepoint) SpecialistNSW
- TPReporting DeveloperWA
- FTInfrastructure Engineer - End User ComputingNSW
- CCSenior PMO AnalystNSW
- FTSystem Engineer - VMWare, UCS, NetAppVIC
- CCBusiness AnalystQLD
- FTSenior Security Engineer x 3NSW
- CCSolution Architect with Magento experience wantedVIC
- FTTechnical Consultant - SharePoint developerQLD
- CCData ArchitectACT
- FTApplication AnalystSA
- TPMS Access/SQL DBAQLD
- FTTechnical Lead Front-endNSW
- CCProject Manager Performance & ControlsQLD
- FTProgramme ManagerACT
- TPArcGIS DeveloperVIC