Over at Samsung's headquarters, the senior vice president of its Mobile Communications Division has gone on record saying that businesses will soon be snapping up tablet computers. In the interview, Lee Don Joo recounted the same old industries that ...
In the next few months, Jeff Letasse, vice president of IT for Conceptus, will hand out more than 220 iPads to every salesperson in the company. He plans to wean them off of their trusty laptops and PDAs, with the hope of never having to buy another ...
ViewSonic is trying to cash in on the growing excitement around tablets by offering cash back for buyers who trade in their laptops for new ViewPad tablets.
The Dell Inspiron Duo tablet (or is it a netbook?) will be officially released November 23, <a href="http://news.cnet.com/8301-13924_3-20022898-64.html">CNET says</a>, citing "industry sources familiar with the launch plans."
Lenovo Monday released an ultraportable with the weight of a netbook and the power of a laptop. The Lenovo IdeaPad U260 sports luxurious trim, and is aimed at consumers as interested in fashion as much as they are functionality.
Micro Express's NBL5100 is a remarkably solid brick of a machine for $1199 (as of November 15, 2010). A matte-black block, this desktop replacement laptop makes a clear statement: You do not care about looks. And that isn't even the "I don't care abo...
Research in Motion is taking shots at Apple with its new Blackberry PlayBook video, in which it shows how the PlayBook's web browser embarrasses the iPad's in speed tests.
Apple products are hitting the Chinese market faster than they used to, with the company's latest version of its MacBook Air scheduled to be released in the country this month.
U.K.-based consumer electronics vendor Dixon's Retail on Monday confirmed that is has pulled Toshiba's Folio 100 tablet from store shelves because of high return rates.
It's no secret Lenovo has its eye on the tablet market, and now China's biggest PC manufacturer appears ready to challenge Apple's iPad in the U.S. The company's LePad, an Android-based slate announced in July, will arrive stateside next year.
Dell's Streak will soon be powered by Froyo! Dell announced that Froyo will begin rolling out Froyo to its half-tablet-half-smartphone Streak by the end of the month. The 5-inch smartphone-tablet crossover launched this summer, and originally shipped...
Cisco Systems on Monday said its Cius tablet, which is targeted at businesses, will become generally available starting in March.
Japan's NEC has developed an Android-based tablet computer and will begin shipping it in Japan this month.
Word of slowing growth from Cisco put the brakes on the tech rally in the markets, but Lenovo results and forecasts for the mobile, online and consumer electronics markets suggest that IT's recovery from the recession still has legs.
The reviews are in and the Samsung Galaxy Tab one-panel slate is a hit, mostly. Reviewers don't appear to be bothered by the Galaxy Tab's diminutive size compared to the iPad, no matter what Apple CEO Steve Jobs says. And most see the Galaxy Tab as a...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- 2 First Look: Nikon D850
- 3 OnePlus 5: Full, in-depth review
- 4 Nokia 8: Full, in-depth review
- 5 Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
Join the newsletter!
- Google tightens grip on Android hardware with HTC deal
- Huawei Y5 (2017): Full, in depth review
- Fullbright Founders To Headline Melbourne International Games Week 2017
- Nest jumps into home security with Nest Secure
- Google kicks off Android One in the U.S. with the Project Fi-equipped Moto X4
PCW Evaluation Team
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
- Dishonored - Death Of The Outsider review:
- LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- MSI GE73 VR Raider Gaming Laptop review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTSocial Media Executive / Specialist (Facebook) - Online PokerNSW
- FTeCommerce Integration Support DeveloperVIC
- FTDesign Delivery Manager - Civil Engineering Background X2Other
- FTNetwork Designer - Telecommunications - UrgentOther
- FTEnterprise Architect - NetworkingOther
- TPBusiness Analyst - ReportingNSW
- FTIT Security Technical Business AnalystOther
- FTFront end developer/designerNSW
- FTFront End UI Web DeveloperOther
- FTSenior Solution Designer / ArchitectOther
- FTSAP BW/BI DeveloperVIC
- FTBusiness QA Manager - TelecommunicationsOther
- CCTechnical Lead - VMWareVIC
- FTMicrosoft Analyst ProgrammerOther
- TPC++ DeveloperNSW
- FTProject ManagerSA
- FTTechnical Support - Level 1 - Minchinbury NSWOther
- FTCustomer Support OfficerSA
- FTCyber/Forensic Security AnalystACT
- FTMarketing and Advertising Project/Sales SupportOther
- CCSenior Security ConsultantQLD
- FTOffice 365 SMEOther
- FTScrum Master / Senior Business AnalystOther
- FTData Specialist (SSIS, CRM)ACT
- CCGuidewire Business AnalystQLD