Anxious to get your thumbs on Research In Motion's (RIM) first BlackBerry tablet, the PlayBook?
Digital convergence technologies provider Samsung Electronics and unified communications (UC) provider Polycom have teamed up on delivering UC solutions for mobile platforms.
BlackBerry-maker Research In Motion (RIM) plans to undercut Apple's iPad pricing when its PlayBook tablet launches next year, according to a BusinessWeek report.
The news that laptops can negatively impact male fertility -- even when a cooling pad is used -- has been capturing headlines this week. While that is a significant potential consequence of prolonger laptop use, it is not the only adverse impact the ...
Samsung said it will likely sell one million Galaxy Tabs by the end of the year, but what do theoretical sales really mean, especially when Apple has already sold seven million iPads this year? For Samsung, one million units would mean a tidy profit ...
The MacBook Air's most slimming component isn't so unique anymore.
Polycom announced an agreement with Samsung to embed high-definition videoconferencing capability in the new Galaxy Tab.
Medtronic Inc., which makes medical devices, may be one of the earliest and biggest corporate buyers of Apple Inc.'s iPad tablet. CIO Michael Hedges has purchased 4,500 iPads for his company, which employs 40,000 people.
Ditching Adobe Flash on your Apple MacBook Air can extend your battery life by two hours, according to reports. Chris Foresman at Ars Technica discovered battery life in the new MacBook Airs is 33 per cent longer without the Flash plugin installed. A...
Some users of the new MacBook Air have been reporting frustrations on the screen, such as random flashing, the appearance of horizontal or vertical lines, and in some cases, different colors filling the screen just before the computer crashes.
Some of Apple's new 11- and 13-inch MacBook Air notebooks have been suffering from screen problems, including horizontal and vertical lines appearing across the screen, color changes, and blank and gray screen crashes. Others have reported odd kernel...
Toshiba on Thursday started shipping its Folio 100 tablet, which has a powerful dual-core processor and full high-definition graphics capabilities -- features designed to outperform Apple's iPad.
Nicholas Negroponte, chairman of One Laptop Per Child said that the XO-3 tablet computer will debut sometime in February 2011, about 45 days later than originally planned.
Sometimes you gotta bend the rules. And when it comes to technology, some rules are begging to get bent.
Consumers who buy the Samsung Galaxy Tab from Verizon Wireless without a contract will pay less than European consumers for the device, but they will pay more for accessing the Internet.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 HTC U11 phone: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Gigabyte Aero 15 corporate gaming laptop review
- 3 Huawei P10 smartphone review
- 4 Huawei P10 Plus phone: Full, in-depth review
- 5 Motorola Moto G5 smartphone review
Join the PC World newsletter!
- Cadbury factory in Hobart hit as ransomware attacks Aussie businesses
- 10 supremely useful Microsoft OneNote add-ins and tools
- Hands-on: How the Asus ROG GX501 Zephyrus performs with Nvidia's Max-Q technology
- EU fines Google €2.42 billion, orders changes in search results
- OnePlus 5 review: This mid-range Android phone is speedy inside, but stale outside
PCW Evaluation Team
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
Wireless printing from my iPhone was also a handy feature, the whole experience was quick and seamless with no setup requirements - accessed through the default iOS printing menu options.
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
- MSI GL62M 7RDX gaming laptop review
- Alcatel A3 XL phone: Full, in-depth review
- Sony X9300E 2017 TV: Full, in-depth review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- CCProcess AnalystNSW
- FTAndroid Developer - PermanentWA
- FTFront End Developer (Mid-Level)Other
- TPSenior Business Analyst | 12 month fixed term contractQLD
- FTProject Manager (Rail/Control Signals)Other
- TPNetwork EngineerVIC
- CCTechnical Support - L2 with NV1 OR NV2 clearance (current / inactive).VIC
- CCSenior Project ManagerNSW
- FTRelease and Deployment ManagerOther
- FTFull Stack ASP.NET DeveloperOther
- FTNetwork Capacity PlannerOther
- TPJava DeveloperVIC
- CCInfrastructure Solution ArchitectNSW
- TPTechnical Business AnalystQLD
- FTInfrastructure ArchitectOther
- TPInformation Security ManagerQLD
- FTService Delivery CoordinatorOther
- FTx2 Senior Test Analyst/Lead - DWH - Informatica ETLOther
- CCSolution ArchitectNSW
- CCSenior Automation Test Analyst - BrisbaneNSW
- FTResource /Operations AnalystOther
- FTPractice Director Project Management – Adelaide Delivery CentreSA
- FTJava DeveloperQLD
- FTMaster SchedulerACT
- FTDigital Business Analyst - MediaOther