Verizon recently announced that it will begin selling the Apple iPad in its stores at the end of this month, followed by coming out as the first of the four major wireless carriers to officially confirm pricing and availability for the Samsung Galaxy...
On the eve of the first anniversary of Windows 7's launch, Microsoft today said the operating system has exceeded its expectations.
Lenovo plans on releasing a tablet PC as well as its IdeaPad U1 -- a hybrid computer that can function as both a laptop and tablet -- to the worldwide market during the first half of 2011, said the company's senior business director, Xiong Wen.
You'd think grown men would have better things to do than squabble like rabid squirrels fighting over a Brazil nut. But when it comes to the future of mobile computing, there is no such thing as fighting dirty. And more and more often, it all starts ...
Verizon Wireless is the first of four U.S. wireless carriers to announce a price and release date for Samsung's Galaxy Tab.
Apple today revamped its lightest laptop, the MacBook Air, slimming it down, ditching the hard drive for solid-state storage and introducing a smaller model that sports an 11.6-in. screen.
CHICAGO -- Sprint Nextel Tuesday unveiled dual-mode 3G/4G-embedded netbook and notebook computers, both made by Dell, at the 4G World conference here.
In the world of Apple, 2010 has been the year of mobile. The iPad has become such a household name it's amazing that it was only first announced 10 months ago. It's hard to imagine using an iOS device now without multitasking. And let's not forget ab...
Research In Motion co-CEO Jim Balsillie has accused Apple of creating a "distortion field" and spreading half-truths, but he predicted that even Apple fans will soon grow tired of its stories.
ZTE, one of China's largest network and phone suppliers, is making a bigger push in the tablet PC market by releasing five to six new devices next year.
Today is an important day for tablet fans, as Apple reports its first full quarter of iPad sales. The company is widely expected to report selling as many as 6 million iPads between July and September. Bullish sales predictions are leading many in...
It's hard to believe, but a year ago the Apple iPad was still vaporware -- a pipe dream subject of tremendous speculation and rumor. When 2010 began, there wasn't even a tablet market to speak of, but now the iPad is the dominant player in it, and co...
Rumors are flying that Apple is soon to release the new MacBook Air, a 13.3-inch laptop, in hopes that it will capitalize on iPad business sales and boost interest in a Mac laptop at Apple's "Back to the Mac" event Wednesday.
Apple on Monday reported a rise in revenue and profits for its fourth fiscal quarter of 2010 behind strong iPad and iPhone sales.
Apple's "Back to the Mac" event is set for Wednesday, but you can get a sneak peek of an alleged new Mac laptop today.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Giabyte Aorus X9 Gaming Laptop review: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Samsung Galaxy Note 8: Full, in-depth review
- 3 Huawei Y5 (2017): Full, in depth review
- 4 LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- 5 First Look: Nikon D850
Join the newsletter!
- Lenovo ThinkPad celebrates 25 years of cutting edge technology
- ESET works with Google to halt dangerous malware
- Netgear delivers industry first networking devices with remote management from anywhere in the world
- Amaysim launches new online offering for outright mobiles
- The Evil Within 2 review: A rare sequel that outdoes the original, though it could be so much more
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Jabra Elite Sport (2017) review
- Moto X4 review
- Opinon: Life after KRACK
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- FTAutomation Tester - SeleniumACT
- FTSenior Solutions ArchitectOther
- CCFull-Stack DeveloperVIC
- TPFront End Designer/DeveloperNSW
- FTJava DeveloperSA
- FTSenior PHP DeveloperNSW
- CCProject ManagerQLD
- TPBusiness Process Consultant DigitalVIC
- FTProject Manager - Property /Engineering/ Construction - GovtOther
- FTSAP Lead Solution ArchitectOther
- FT.Net DeveloperNSW
- FTJunior IT Admin CoordinatorACT
- FTPrincipal Architect/ConsultantOther
- FTBusiness AnalystOther
- FTERP Consultant - Project SystemsQLD
- FTTechnical Specialist - IP Networks / TelcoOther
- FTMid Level UX DesignerOther
- FTSenior Business Analyst - Permanent PositionQLD
- FTDevOps Engineer/ LeadOther
- FTInnovation Coach, Lean Startup & Design Thinking approachOther
- CCSAP FICO ConsultantNSW
- CCJunior / Mid level Hogan Technical Consultant - BrisbaneQLD
- CCTechnical Writer - Based in BrisbaneNSW
- CCSAP HR / Payroll AnalystVIC