HP LaserJet CP1525nw review: A colour laser printer with Wi-Fi
Dell 2150cdn review: This printer has a low price tag and impressive performance figures, but buying toner is expensive
Fuji Xerox DocuPrint M205b review: A multifunction mono laser printer that's cheap and great for paper-heavy businesses
HP LaserJet Pro M1536dnf review: If you're running a small business, a multifunction laser printer like the HP LaserJet Pro M1536dnf could be your best buy in 2010
Dell 1250c review: This colour LED printer is cheap to buy and prints good quality colour and black documents, but it isn't quick
The cost of laser printers has come down dramatically over the years, making it more of an easy purchase than it used to be. For students and those just setting up a new home office, this means a mass printing device can be bought for very little ini...
If you're buying a printer, either for work or for home, one of the biggest choices you're likely to be faced is whether to get an inkjet printer or a laser printer. Which is better and which offers better value for money? Here's what you need to kno...
The price of entry-level monochrome laser printers is steadily dropping, with new models often able to be picked up for less than a comparable business inkjet. Although you lose colour printing, these laser printers offer significantly faster print s...
Is your printer stealing from you? Yes--if it's making you replace ink or toner constantly, or if you need to buy pricey special paper to get the best output. Maybe it's stealing your time or sanity by being a lot slower than it said it'd be, or havi...
Both cost-conscious and environmentally conscious organizations are striving to do more with less these days. The rationale is simple: Investing in more energy-efficient hardware, for example, means lower energy bills and a smaller carbon footprint. ...
There’s a gaming, business or lifestyle device to suit everybody
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Dynabook Portégé X30W-J – a very good all-rounder
- 2 Realme 7 Pro review: Further progress
- 3 Oppo Watch review: A masterclass in imitation
- 4 Google Pixel 5 Review: Soft Reboot
- 5 Google Pixel 4a review: The Goldilocks Google phone
Join the newsletter!
- The story of the Windows XP 'Bliss' desktop theme (and what it looks like today)
- How Framework plans to break the curse of upgradeable laptops
- Apple now displays repairability scores for iPhones and Macs in France
- How does an RTX 3080 perform inside an eGPU?
- Goodbye Fry's Electronics, we hardly knew ye
PCW Evaluation Team
Ultimately this laptop has achieved everything I would hope for in a laptop for work, while fitting that into a form factor and weight that is remarkable.
This smart laptop was enjoyable to use and great to work on – creating content was super simple.
It really doesn’t get more “gaming laptop” than this.
As the Maserati or BMW of laptops, it would fit perfectly in the hands of a professional needing firepower under the hood, sophistication and class on the surface, and gaming prowess (sports mode if you will) in between.
The MSI PS63 is an amazing laptop and I would definitely consider buying one in the future.
This small mobile printer is exactly what I need for invoicing and other jobs such as sending fellow tradesman details or step-by-step instructions that I can easily print off from my phone or the Web.
- iPhone 12 Pro review: The iPhone that’s future proof
- Google Pixel 5 Review: Soft Reboot
- Oppo Watch review: A masterclass in imitation
- Everything you need to know about Smart TVs
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?