HP LaserJet CP1525nw review: A colour laser printer with Wi-Fi
Dell 2150cdn review: This printer has a low price tag and impressive performance figures, but buying toner is expensive
Fuji Xerox DocuPrint M205b review: A multifunction mono laser printer that's cheap and great for paper-heavy businesses
HP LaserJet Pro M1536dnf review: If you're running a small business, a multifunction laser printer like the HP LaserJet Pro M1536dnf could be your best buy in 2010
Dell 1250c review: This colour LED printer is cheap to buy and prints good quality colour and black documents, but it isn't quick
If you're buying a printer, either for work or for home, one of the choices you're likely to be faced is whether to get an inkjet printer or a laser printer.
The price of entry-level monochrome laser printers is steadily dropping, with new models often able to be picked up for less than a comparable business inkjet. Although you lose colour printing, these laser printers offer significantly faster print s...
Is your printer stealing from you? Yes--if it's making you replace ink or toner constantly, or if you need to buy pricey special paper to get the best output. Maybe it's stealing your time or sanity by being a lot slower than it said it'd be, or havi...
Both cost-conscious and environmentally conscious organizations are striving to do more with less these days. The rationale is simple: Investing in more energy-efficient hardware, for example, means lower energy bills and a smaller carbon footprint. ...
High-speed storage for hi-res photos and videos
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Moto G7 Plus review: Better where it counts
- 2 Nokia 9 PureView review: A flawed, ambitious, endearing flagship
- 3 Google Pixel 3a review: Less is more
- 4 Oppo A5Xs review: Cutting corners
- 5 Moto G7 review: The new gold standard for budget buyers
Join the newsletter!
- PowerPoint's Presenter Coach will flag your filthy language and other gaffes
- Google's RCS Chat for Android is the messaging service we should have gotten 5 years ago
- Fledging Shell USB 3.1: A small, fast and portable M.2 NVMe to USB 3.1 enclosure
- Intel Core vs. AMD Ryzen: Which offers the best bang for buck
- We Got a Fujifilm Instax Mini LiPlay and Used It To Print Memes
PCW Evaluation Team
As the Maserati or BMW of laptops, it would fit perfectly in the hands of a professional needing firepower under the hood, sophistication and class on the surface, and gaming prowess (sports mode if you will) in between.
The MSI PS63 is an amazing laptop and I would definitely consider buying one in the future.
This small mobile printer is exactly what I need for invoicing and other jobs such as sending fellow tradesman details or step-by-step instructions that I can easily print off from my phone or the Web.
Microsoft Office continues to make a student’s life that little bit easier by offering reliable, easy to use, time-saving functionality, while continuing to develop new features that further enhance what is already a formidable collection of applications
I’d recommend a Dell XPS 15 2-in-1 and the new Windows 10 to anyone who needs to get serious work done (before you kick back on your couch with your favourite Netflix show.)
It’s useful for office tasks as well as pragmatic labelling of equipment and storage – just don’t get too excited and label everything in sight!
- Everything you need to know before you buy a 5G phone in Australia
- Huawei P30 Pro: Full, in-depth review
- Computex 2019
- Everything you need to know about Smart TVs
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?