Three founders of Lawson Software have agreed to pay about US$5.8 million to settle insider trading charges in connection with Infor's 2011 acquisition of the company.
An Arizona school district is mulling over whether to continue working on a major software project, upgrade its legacy system or restart from scratch with a different product.
Three key Lawson Software executives have left the company in recent weeks, just several months following Infor's acquisition of the company and the retirement of CEO Harry Debes.
Health-care business services provider MedSynergies has sued Lawson Software and hosting company Velocity Technology Solutions over a rash of alleged problems with an ERP (enterprise-resource-planning) application project, but Lawson and Velocity say...
Infor and its CEO, former Oracle co-president Charles Phillips, are hoping to jump-start the ERP (enterprise-resource-planning) software vendor's profile and revenues with Infor10, a major new rebranding and technology effort that was launched Tuesda...
Microsoft's Dynamics AX 2012 ERP (enterprise-resource-planning) software suite is now available in 25 countries, with special incentives for customers willing to switch from rival platforms sold by Lawson Software, Microsoft announced Thursday.
Lawson Software is embroiled in the latest instance of an allegedly failed ERP (enterprise resource planning) software project to become public.
Lawson Software and its parent company Infor are adding governance capabilities to their ERP (enterprise resource planning) software with the acquisition of Approva, announced Wednesday. Terms of the deal, which closed Sept. 1, were not disclosed.
A majority of Lawson Software shareholders approved the company's sale to Infor and Golden Gate Capital during a meeting Wednesday, paving the way for the creation of the industry's third-largest ERP (enterprise resource planning) software vendors af...
A pair of Lawson Software shareholders have filed a class action lawsuit to block the ERP (enterprise resource planning) software vendor's sale to Infor and its parent company Golden Gate Capital, according to documents filed Tuesday in U.S. District...
As midyear approaches, Oracle has made only two small acquisitions. This is out of character for a vendor that has made buying other companies a core growth strategy, doing as many as 13 deals each year since 2005, for a total of roughly 70 since the...
Lawson Software has agreed to be purchased by an Infor affiliate GGC Software Holdings for roughly $US2 billion, the company announced Tuesday.
Infor may be about to announce an acquisition of Lawson Software, <a href="http://www.pcworld.com/businesscenter/article/222076/infors_offer_for_lawson_could_spark_bidding_war.html">about six weeks</a> after news of its US$1.8 billion offer for the E...
Lawson Software will soon release a specialized analytics application for health care organizations, which make up a significant portion of the ERP (enterprise resource planning) vendor's customer base.
Lawson Software is hoping to entice its customer base to deploy their applications in Amazon's Elastic Compute Cloud (EC2), and has a marquee customer to show it can be done successfully.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy Note 8: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Huawei Y5 (2017): Full, in depth review
- 3 LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- 4 First Look: Nikon D850
- 5 OnePlus 5: Full, in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- Google Pixel 2: 10 awesome tips and tricks
- Microsoft's Surface Book 2 is real, and it's five times faster then the original Surface Book
- Windows 10 Fall Creators Update review: This could be Microsoft's biggest Windows yet
- Pixel 2 XL review: A.I. magic on a 6-inch display
- Robot House announce vacuum-bot adventure game ahead of PAX Australia
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Canon 6D MK II
- Panasonic’s EX600U UHD HDR TV + HTB688 soundbar:
- Which case should I buy for the Samsung Galaxy Note 8?
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- CCDevOps Developer (Chef/IAF/Linux)QLD
- FTPortfolio Performance LeadOther
- FTSenior Salesforce Systems AnalystQLD
- FTSenior Network ConsultantOther
- FTLead Front End DeveloperOther
- FTJava DevelopersSA
- FTSoftware DeveloperOther
- FTNetwork and Security EngineerOther
- TPFront End Designer/DeveloperNSW
- FTOracle WebLogic Administrator- Banking backgroundOther
- FT.Net DeveloperNSW
- FTEAI DeveloperVIC
- CCXamarin Mobile DeveloperVIC
- FTBid ManagerOther
- FTProject SchedulerSA
- FTProgram Director - TelecommunicationsOther
- FTJunior / Mid Level .Net DeveloperOther
- FTSignalling EngineerOther
- FTBusiness Intelligence DeveloperQLD
- CCDevOps EngineerVIC
- CCSCCM EngineerNSW
- FTSolutions Architect - Metering Systems / AMIOther
- CCMultiple Business AnalystsACT
- CCCloud Application ArchitectNSW