Motorola's mobile phone subsidiary has filed a lawsuit against Microsoft alleging the world's largest software maker has infringed 16 of its patents in PC, mobile and server software, as well as Xbox products.
Oracle has filed a lawsuit against Google, charging that its Android phone software infringes Oracle patents and copyrights related to Java, Oracle said on Thursday.
Viacom's $1 billion copyright infringement lawsuit against Google's video-sharing site YouTube has been dismissed by the court, ending for now an acrimonious legal battle between the companies that has been going on for more than three years.
The Congressional International Anti-Piracy Caucus, a group of U.S. lawmakers concerned with copyright infringement, has listed The Pirate Bay and five other Web sites as "notorious" file-sharing sites.
The U.S. International Trade Commission will investigate complaints by Apple that Eastman Kodak violated its patents related to digital imaging devices and software, the latest dispute in a long-standing patent skirmish between the two companies.
HTC said it filed a complaint with the U.S. International Trade Commission charging Apple with infringing on five patents.
Nokia vs. Apple is not your garden variety patent infringement lawsuit.
Google is suing a blues music label to seek a declaration that it has not facilitated the illegal distribution of copyrighted songs by providing links in search results.
The rancorous lawsuit between SAP and Waste Management has been settled, with the software vendor making an undisclosed, one-time cash payment to the trash hauler, according to court documents and a regulatory filing.
Google's years-long attempt to create an online library and store with millions of books will face yet another legal hurdle with the filing of a class-action copyright infringement lawsuit by the American Society of Media Photographers.
On Tuesday, a jury in Utah sided with Novell in its long-running legal dispute with SCO.
Apple filed a patent infringement lawsuit Tuesday against HTC, claiming that the Taiwanese company is infringing 20 Apple patents.
Juniper Networks has reportedly agreed to pay $US169 million to settle a 4-year-old lawsuit over backdating stock options, a practice that entrapped and embarrassed many high-tech firms over the past decade.
A federal judge last week dismissed a three-year-old lawsuit that accused Microsoft of duping customers when it fed them company anti-piracy software as a critical security update, court documents show.
A class action complaint against Nokia alleges the company committed securities fraud when describing its operations in 2008.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy Note 8: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Huawei Y5 (2017): Full, in depth review
- 3 LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- 4 First Look: Nikon D850
- 5 OnePlus 5: Full, in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- Windows 10's TruePlay gaming tech starts sniffing out cheaters
- FrontRow Camera Review: This high-end live-streaming wearable forgot the high-end camera
- AMD's 16-core Threadripper 1950x is $100 off today at Amazon and Newegg
- Essential Phone’s $200 price cut leaves original buyers with worthless credit
- Logitech announce new MX Sound speakers
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Jabra Elite Sport (2017) review
- Moto X4 review
- Opinon: Life after KRACK
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- CCContent WriterNSW
- FTApp Support Tech LeadQLD
- FTNetwork and Systems EngineerWA
- TPProject Director - Cloud - Qld HealthQLD
- FTSenior Business ArchitectOther
- FTChief Information Security OfficerVIC
- FTETL DeveloperOther
- CCTech PM - SecurityNSW
- TPProject OfficerQLD
- FTSystems AnalystsOther
- FTSenior .NET DeveloperWA
- FTDigital Marketing Specialist - Senior roleOther
- CCTechnical Writer - Based in BrisbaneNSW
- CCJunior IT Project ManagerNSW
- FTEAI DeveloperACT
- CCRPA Developer / Consultant - Contract Initially - SydneyNSW
- CCBusiness Analyst - BI & ReportingNSW
- FTArchsight Delivery ConsultantACT
- TPSenior Business AnalystNSW
- FT.Net DeveloperNSW
- FTChange Manager- Engineering IndustryOther
- FTIT Project SchedulerOther
- FTSenior UX Service DesignerACT
- FTSenior Business Analyst - Banking and FinanceOther
- TPFront End DeveloperWA