Ethernet switch vendor Extreme Networks is replacing its CEO and laying off 70 employees in an effort to quickly improve the company's bottom line and set it up to run profitably with lower revenues.
Sun Microsystems will lay off up to 3,000 workers over the next 12 months as Oracle awaits approval from European regulators for its acquisition of the company.
Companies trying to cut IT budgets are laying off staff and reducing compensation and benefits for remaining employees, new survey results show.
Citing tough economic times, security vendor Websense plans to trim 5 percent of its workforce.
There are signs that an increasing number of people who have been forced out of their jobs are starting their own businesses.
Oracle may lay off between 850 to 1,000 European employees, according to the French union CFDT.
MySpace will slash its staff abroad and shutter several international offices, the News Corp. unit said on Tuesday, a week after announcing a big round of layoffs in the U.S.
The restructuring continues at MySpace, whose staff will get cut by almost 30 percent, the News Corp. division announced Tuesday.
Computer industry bellwether Hewlett-Packard reported a 3 percent drop in revenue as its major lines of business continued to be hammered by the global recession.
Nokia plans to cut approximately 170 employees working in logistics, production management and support, it said on Tuesday.
As part of ongoing efforts to save money that include staff and operating cost reductions, Seagate Technology today announced a restructuring plan that will mean cutting an additional 1,100 workers. That amounts to about 2.5% of the company's global ...
After acquiring online content sharing service Twango in 2007 and building a new office around the group of developers that worked there, Nokia is now planning to close the suburban Seattle office.
Mobile phone manufacturer Sony Ericsson will reduce its workforce by about 400 people in Lund, Sweden, cutting 160 employees and 250 consultants, the company announced on Friday.
Microsoft on Tuesday announced new job cuts that are part of the 5,000 the company said in January that it expected to eliminate.
A systems administrator pleaded guilty in a US federal court Monday to charges that he tried to extort an undisclosed amount of money and even good job references out of a New York-based mutual fund company that had just laid him off.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy Note 8: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Huawei Y5 (2017): Full, in depth review
- 3 LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- 4 First Look: Nikon D850
- 5 OnePlus 5: Full, in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- This week in games: Civilization III for free, Halloween modes shower treats and tricks
- Newegg's selling a 35-inch 2560x1080 curved monitor for $449 today
- Harman Kardon Invoke hands-on: Cortana enters the smart speaker market with a boom
- iPhone 8 Plus vs. LG G6: Which has the best camera in a smartphone?
- Logitech G703 review: A mainstream wireless mouse with some exceptional features
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Jabra Elite Sport (2017) review
- How to download the Windows 10 Fall Creators Update right now
- Opinon: Life after KRACK
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- CCBusiness/System Analyst- (Human Capital Management (HCM) )NSW
- FTSenior Java Developer - marketsVIC
- TPTechnical Business AnalystQLD
- CCLead Service Designer - CANBERRA BASEDNSW
- FTSAP Developers (SAP CRM, PSCD, HANA, UI5)Other
- FTStorage EngineerOther
- CCDevOps Developer (Chef/IAF/Linux)QLD
- TPLead Data Business AnalystQLD
- TPSales Representative/Account Manager - Global CorporationNSW
- CCUser Research - QualitativeACT
- FTService Desk Level 2 Support ConsultantOther
- TPProject DirectorQLD
- FTTableau DeveloperOther
- TP.NET DeveloperWA
- FTSenior Network ConsultantOther
- FTChange AnalystOther
- FTTechnical Digital Producer | 6 Month ContractOther
- TPIT Project Delivery CoordinatorQLD
- TPCyber Security Business AnalystACT
- TPProject ManagerNSW
- FTClient PrincipalOther
- FTData Analyst/Business Analyst/Project ManagerACT
- CCMobile DeveloperNSW
- FTNetwork Support Engineer - HFC and FTTxOther
- CCCICD ArchitectVIC