Sling Media's small Slingbox 700U won one of three Best in Show awards given by the Industrial Designers Society of America (ISDA).
We round up our favourite 23-inch LCD monitors
It's that time again: the end of the financial year! Are you desperately in need of a new LCD monitor at work? Been trying to convince your boss to get you a new one to improve your productivity? Now is the time to pick up cheap deals on some great L...
Heading back to school or university? Pick up a good LCD monitor to work with!
Screen real estate just might be the one aspect of using a computer that has the greatest impact on productivity. While the penny pinchers at your company might initially scoff at spending the extra funds on what might be perceived as a luxury, all y...
The end of the financial year is often a great time to grab a bargain. The global economic crisis has resulted in more companies than ever trying to notch up sales figures. We've scoured online retailers to find the best prices on some of the great m...
Everything is about lifestyle, thin and healthy. Even beyond a bloated self-esteem, the image how people will perceive you based on the tech you wear, does have the potential add a few inches to your height.
Everyone needs a good monitor to get the most out of a PC. But which monitor you need depends on several factors--what applications you use, how much room you have on your desk, how much space you need on a virtual desktop, and of course how much you...
HDMI is an increasingly common connection on monitors. On some monitors it has even replaced DVI. The benefits of having a HDMI port are obvious. It is the clear connection of choice over DVI and D-Sub on newer notebooks due to its size.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei P10 smartphone review
- 2 Huawei P10 Plus phone: Full, in-depth review
- 3 Motorola Moto G5 smartphone review
- 4 Oppo A57 phone: full, in-depth review
- 5 Moto G5 Plus phone: full, in-depth review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Google explains why Android apps still aren't on Chromebooks
- HP's Envy 13 offers Surface Laptop features without the markup—or Windows 10 S
- HP's Spectre x2 may be the Surface Pro killer we've been waiting for
- Windows 10 S will not run Linux, even though it's a downloadable Windows app
- How Google Assistant, Home, and Lens will completely change the way you search
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- Huawei P10 smartphone review
- Huawei P10 Plus phone: Full, in-depth review
- Moto G5 smartphone: full, in-depth review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTSocial Media Executive / Specialist (Facebook) - online gamblingNSW
- FTSystems EngineerVIC
- FTProduct Manager (IT Clinical Systems) - Permanent - Syd, Melb or BrisbNSW
- CCSenior Teradata Developer/Analyst ProgrammerNSW
- FTSystem Support Analyst, ERPNSW
- TPProject Test ManagerQLD
- FTSolution Architect - NetworksNSW
- CCGraduate DeveloperQLD
- TPSenior Project Manager | DETQLD
- FTApplication Support EngineerNSW
- FTFrontend developerNSW
- FTSolution ArchitectNSW
- FTWintel Engineer - Website hostingNSW
- CCScrum MasterNSW
- FTEnterprise ArchitectVIC
- FTClient Onboarding ManagerNSW
- FTData Analyst / Reporting SpecialistNSW
- FTPMO CoordinatorVIC
- TPAssistant Change Manager | System Implementation ProjectQLD
- CCReporting System Specialist - Port MacquarieQLD
- FTSoftware Licensing and Contract AnalystNSW
- TPSenior ConsultantNSW
- TPSenior Project ManagerVIC
- FTField Technician - Radio communication serviceACT
- FTIntegration SpecialistQLD