Samsung's new LED LCD smart 4K UHD TVs represent a big improvement in quality. But they're expensive.
A 720p Sony TV with Sony Internet TV and BRAVIA Internet Video
The BRAVIA EX720 is Sony's cheapest 3D LED TV and can access Sony Internet TV streaming video
Sony's top non-3D TV uses an edge-lit LED panel and can stream video from the Internet
Panasonic TH-L32S25A review: A 32in Full HD TV that has 100Hz, Web features and acceptable picture quality
Sharp LC40L650X review: This Sharp TV is cheap, small and has good USB media playback
Ohki 42" review: This cheap LED TV doesn’t have any fancy features, but its picture quality is passable
Kogan Elite 100Hz LED32: This budget LED television is thin and has a good set of features
LG's best LED TV has deep contrast levels and great picture quality
This 3D LED television from Sony has great picture quality and Internet features
This LG LED TV has a great picture quality if you can avoid reflections
Panasonic's 32in Viera LCD TV comes with a dock for your iPod or iPhone
This cheap LCD TV has a 240Hz panel and good internal speakers
This LED TV supports 3D viewing and has excellent integrated IPTV features
This cheap, medium-sized Kogan LCD television offers good detail and decent contrast levels at a low price
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy Note 8: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Huawei Y5 (2017): Full, in depth review
- 3 LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- 4 First Look: Nikon D850
- 5 OnePlus 5: Full, in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- How Australian organisations can prevent cybercrime from taking a toll on their network
- Dyno Introduces Modular, Motorized Camera Slider System for GoPros, Small Cameras and Smartphones
- Apple & GE Announce IoT Partnership
- Optimizely expands its enterprise-focused offerings
- How to download the Windows 10 Fall Creators Update right now
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Canon 6D MK II
- Panasonic’s EX600U UHD HDR TV + HTB688 soundbar:
- Which case should I buy for the Samsung Galaxy Note 8?
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- TPProject ManagerVIC
- CCProject ManagerQLD
- CCTechnical Lead - Infrastructure SMENSW
- FTIT Project ManagerOther
- TPTechnical Business AnalystQLD
- FTCloud Infrastructure Architect - Townsville Location - PermQLD
- FTData AnalystOther
- CCSolution Engineer - RF/HFC - TelcoVIC
- FTTechnical Digital Producer | 6 Month ContractOther
- CCBusiness AnalystVIC
- CCBusiness AnalystACT
- CCData AnalystQLD
- FTAndroid DeveloperSA
- FTApplication Migration EngineerOther
- CCContent WriterNSW
- FTIteration Manager / Scrum Master - DigitalOther
- FTSenior Change ManagerACT
- FTDevOps ConsultantVIC
- FTSenior Environment or Platform level Environment ManagersVIC
- CCJunior Test AnalystACT
- FTApplication Project ManagerOther
- FTSenior Tester - HardwareOther
- FTNet DeveloperACT
- TPData AnalystVIC
- FT.Net Developer - Multiple OpportunitiesOther