Where do Sony's new 4K UHD HDR LCD Android Smart TVs, the X94E, X93E, X90E and X85E, fit in today's market?
A 720p Sony TV with Sony Internet TV and BRAVIA Internet Video
The BRAVIA EX720 is Sony's cheapest 3D LED TV and can access Sony Internet TV streaming video
Sony's top non-3D TV uses an edge-lit LED panel and can stream video from the Internet
Panasonic TH-L32S25A review: A 32in Full HD TV that has 100Hz, Web features and acceptable picture quality
Sharp LC40L650X review: This Sharp TV is cheap, small and has good USB media playback
Ohki 42" review: This cheap LED TV doesn’t have any fancy features, but its picture quality is passable
Kogan Elite 100Hz LED32: This budget LED television is thin and has a good set of features
LG's best LED TV has deep contrast levels and great picture quality
This LG LED TV has a great picture quality if you can avoid reflections
Panasonic's 32in Viera LCD TV comes with a dock for your iPod or iPhone
This LED TV supports 3D viewing and has excellent integrated IPTV features
An energy-efficient, 52in Sharp HD TV with LED backlighting
This cheap, medium-sized Kogan LCD television offers good detail and decent contrast levels at a low price
This Kogan LCD television only has average picture quality, but it is significantly cheaper than its competition
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy Note 8: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Huawei Y5 (2017): Full, in depth review
- 3 LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- 4 First Look: Nikon D850
- 5 OnePlus 5: Full, in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- This week in games: Civilization III for free, Halloween modes shower treats and tricks
- Newegg's selling a 35-inch 2560x1080 curved monitor for $449 today
- Harman Kardon Invoke hands-on: Cortana enters the smart speaker market with a boom
- iPhone 8 Plus vs. LG G6: Which has the best camera in a smartphone?
- Logitech G703 review: A mainstream wireless mouse with some exceptional features
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Jabra Elite Sport (2017) review
- How to download the Windows 10 Fall Creators Update right now
- Opinon: Life after KRACK
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- FTChange ManagerOther
- CCSQL Server DeveloperQLD
- CCSAP FICO ConsultantQLD
- FTSoftware EngineerSA
- FTDevOps Engineer | Leading SaaS Product CompanyOther
- CCiMIS SpecialistNSW
- FTService Desk Technical LeadOther
- CCWindows 10 Deployment TechnicianWA
- FTBusiness Systems Analyst - HR SystemsOther
- FTSenior Salesforce DeveloperOther
- TPBusiness AnalystNSW
- FTProject SchedulerSA
- CCJunior / Mid level Hogan Technical Consultant - BrisbaneNSW
- FTSoftware Developer - Delphi, VMS, FortranOther
- FTSenior Project Manager - Agile / DigitalOther
- CCFinance AnalystVIC
- CCBusiness/System Analyst- (Human Capital Management (HCM) )NSW
- FTLean Six Sigma Process AnalystOther
- FTDigital Reporting AnalystVIC
- CCIT Project CoordinatorVIC
- FTTest AnalystOther
- FTSERVICE DESK - ENTRY LEVELSA
- FTNetwork and Systems EngineerWA
- CCWin10 Packaging & DeploymentWA
- FTSenior Business Analyst - Banking and FinanceOther