Sharp has approved an offer from Hon Hai Precision Industry and related companies to acquire over 66 per cent of the company’s voting stock, making the Taiwanese contract manufacturer the new parent of the venerable Japanese firm.
LG Electronics Australia (LG) has launched its new flat panel 4K UHD OLED TV (EF950T series) is available to buy at select Australian retailers.
‘If you build it, they will come’ appears to be the ethos of Samsung’s vigilant Ultra HD campaign, as the company continues to release products that support the standard in spite of a lack in content.
As it turns out, Windows Vista really wasn't all that slow; and no, your PC probably won't fry if you open it up without wearing a wrist strap. Thanks in large part to the Internet, the tech world is teeming with lies, half-truths, and misinformatio...
A federal grand jury in San Francisco has indicted the largest Taiwanese maker of thin-film transistor-liquid crystal display (TFT-LCD) panels, its U.S. subsidiary and six executives for participating in a conspiracy to fix TFT-LCD prices, the U.S. D...
A recent patent filing by Apple shows the company is developing a way to create thinner, brighter touchscreens for its laptop and mobile devices, such as iPhone smartphones.
Nokia has filed a lawsuit against eight LCD manufacturers accused of collusion and price-fixing. Nokia is hoping to win damages to recover money it overpaid to the various companies for LCD displays for its mobile handsets.
Nokia is suing display manufacturers Samsung, LG, Philips, Toshiba and others for price-fixing. As a result of the price fixing Nokia has paid too much for displays, and now the company wants some of its money back, it said on Tuesday.
Toshiba has announced a special Christmas promotion, offering a free Toshiba netbook with the purchase of an LCD television from its XV600A or ZV600A ranges.
Japanese electronics maker Epson Imaging Devices has agreed to plead guilty and pay a $US26 million fine for the company's role in a conspiracy to fix prices of thin film transistor-liquid crystal display panels sold to Motorola, the U.S. Department ...
Sharp and Sony have agreed to form a joint venture to operate a new LCD plant in Japan, completing a plan that was earlier postponed because of the global economic downturn.
Samsung Electronics reported its highest quarterly net profit in over two years on Friday as its semiconductor and LCD businesses returned to profitability.
European antitrust investigators believe a cartel in the market for LCD screens extends around the world, a European Commission official said Tuesday.
The economy might still be in a fragile condition but it seems consumers can't get enough of flat-panel televisions. Sharp plans to increase production of LCD panels by tens of thousands of screens per month after seeing increased demand from TV make...
AU Optronics, the world's third largest make of LCD screens, is planning two new investments this year, one in solar panels and another in an LCD module venture in China.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy Note 8: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Huawei Y5 (2017): Full, in depth review
- 3 LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- 4 First Look: Nikon D850
- 5 OnePlus 5: Full, in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- Microsoft's Surface Book 2 is real, and it's five times faster then the original Surface Book
- Windows 10 Fall Creators Update review: This could be Microsoft's biggest Windows yet
- Pixel 2 XL review: A.I. magic on a 6-inch display
- Robot House announce vacuum-bot adventure game ahead of PAX Australia
- Wargaming launches ANZ servers for World of Tanks
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Canon 6D MK II
- Panasonic’s EX600U UHD HDR TV + HTB688 soundbar:
- Which case should I buy for the Samsung Galaxy Note 8?
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- FTScrum Master, Marketing ProgramOther
- FTSOA/OSB Integration ConsultantOther
- FTDigital Marketing Specialist - Senior roleOther
- FTSystems AnalystsOther
- FTWorkday TesterVIC
- FTProject Manager - SAP PPMOther
- FTLevel 3 Desktop EngineerOther
- FTInfrastructure Engineer - POS/DesktopOther
- FTData AnalystOther
- FTIT Desktop ManagerOther
- TPSenior Project Manager (CRIM)VIC
- FTNetwork Engineer - Firewalls (Juniper )Other
- FTCustomer Marketing ExecutiveOther
- FTSOE Systems EngineerOther
- CCProcess Specialist-Lean Six SigmaNSW
- CCSAP Finance AnalystNSW
- FTJunior .NET DeveloperOther
- TPProject ManagerQLD
- FTProject Support OfficerSA
- FTSenior Business Analyst - IT Product and PlanningOther
- FT.Net - Sitecore DeveloperQLD
- CCBusiness AnalystNSW
- FTSales / Account ManagerOther
- FTSenior Risk CoordinatorSA
- FTSenior PMO AnalystOther