Riot has announced they're developing a team-management game that'll finally let you form your own esports team.
League of Legends
Taking place before the advent of League of Legends, the series will be set in Piltover and "follow the origins of two iconic League champions—and the power that will tear them apart."
While Riot’s 10th Anniversary livestream didn’t give away much information about the long-rumored League of Legends fighting game, they did confirm that “Project L” is still on the way.
League of Legends is finally leaving the world of PC exclusivity behind, with Riot announcing a new Wild Rift version of the game will come to mobile and console players.
Announced earlier this year alongside a new partnership with the AFL, the rosters for each team competing in the 2018 League of Origin have now been officially announced.
League of Legends is finally coming to mobile and console gamers. Here are the character confirmed for the new version of the world's most popular MOBA.
The Dire Wolves are a relatively young organisation by global esports standards but it hasn’t taken them long to amass a loyal following within the League of Legends Oceanic Pro League (OPL). And that reputation is as fierce as it is well-earned.
There are more games coming out than ever, from indie gems to huge sprawling Triple A titles. But what if you’re on a budget and still want to enjoy a wide variety of high quality games? Well, you’re in luck, as the free to play games scene is better...
This week saw the Australian League of Legends esports scene pass a major milestone, with the top three Oceanic Pro League teams taking home their first ever international tournament victory in the Pacific division of this year’s Rift Rivals.
The League of Legends Oceanic Pro League walked away with their first Rift Rivals win, beating out the competition this week at Sydney's State Theater. Here's a look at the night as it happened.
High-speed storage for hi-res photos and videos on the go!
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 HyperX x Ducky One 2 Mini keyboard review: The most ambitious crossover in gaming keyboard history
- 2 ROG Zephryus G14 review: Powerful Payoff
- 3 RealMe 6 review: It's about time Oppo got some Real competition
- 4 RealMe C3 review: Fumbled fundamentals
- 5 Logitech StreamCam review: The pricey pandemic webcam you’re looking for
Join the newsletter!
- The HP Reverb G2 upgrades Windows Mixed Reality with Valve's VR design smarts and 4 cameras
- Borderlands: The Handsome Collection is Epic's latest free game giveaway
- The Razer Blade Studio Edition is for creative pros who like a little RGB, too
- Trend Micro Password Manager review: Basic and a little buggy
- You can now buy a Raspberry Pi 4 with as much RAM as a Mac mini
PCW Evaluation Team
This smart laptop was enjoyable to use and great to work on – creating content was super simple.
It really doesn’t get more “gaming laptop” than this.
As the Maserati or BMW of laptops, it would fit perfectly in the hands of a professional needing firepower under the hood, sophistication and class on the surface, and gaming prowess (sports mode if you will) in between.
The MSI PS63 is an amazing laptop and I would definitely consider buying one in the future.
This small mobile printer is exactly what I need for invoicing and other jobs such as sending fellow tradesman details or step-by-step instructions that I can easily print off from my phone or the Web.
Microsoft Office continues to make a student’s life that little bit easier by offering reliable, easy to use, time-saving functionality, while continuing to develop new features that further enhance what is already a formidable collection of applications
- Samsung Galaxy Z Flip review
- Dell XPS 13 (2020) review:
- Samsung Galaxy S20 Ultra 5G review: Speaking the language of overkill
- Everything you need to know about Smart TVs
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?