Announced earlier this year alongside a new partnership with the AFL, the rosters for each team competing in the 2018 League of Origin have now been officially announced.
League of Legends
Riot Games, in partnership with the AFL, have announced that tickets are now on sale for League of Legends: League of Origin.
MasterCard has announced a multi-year partnership with Riot Games to become the first global sponsor for League of Legends.
Riot Games has inked a multi-year deal for the League of Legends Oceanic Pro League Finals to headline the Melbourne Esports Open until 2022.
Event Hospitality and Entertainment have joined forces with Riot Games to bring the international League of Legends esports tournament, Rift Rivals, to Australia for the very first time.
The Dire Wolves are a relatively young organisation by global esports standards but it hasn’t taken them long to amass a loyal following within the League of Legends Oceanic Pro League (OPL). And that reputation is as fierce as it is well-earned.
There are more games coming out than ever, from indie gems to huge sprawling Triple A titles. But what if you’re on a budget and still want to enjoy a wide variety of high quality games? Well, you’re in luck, as the free to play games scene is better...
This week saw the Australian League of Legends esports scene pass a major milestone, with the top three Oceanic Pro League teams taking home their first ever international tournament victory in the Pacific division of this year’s Rift Rivals.
The League of Legends Oceanic Pro League walked away with their first Rift Rivals win, beating out the competition this week at Sydney's State Theater. Here's a look at the night as it happened.
Shop safely with our award-winning security solution. Protect yourself this Black Friday and get the exclusive Black Friday discount for Bitdefender 2019!
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei Mate 20 Pro review: Expensive, but probably the best phone you can buy right now
- 2 Apple iPhone XS review: Astonishment at a price
- 3 Huawei Nova 3i review: All Sell, No Soul
- 4 Oppo A5X review: A winning blend of long battery, solid performance and low-price
- 5 DJI Mavic 2 Pro review: These glorious heights
Join the newsletter!
- Microsoft Bing's Black Friday research tools are hit-and-miss
- 11-11: Memories Retold review: All's finally quiet on the Western Front
- The Full Nerd ep. 74: Radeon RX 590 review, RTX on in Battlefield V, GeForce RTX 2080 Ti FE failures
- The best smart thermostat you can buy, the Alexa-enabled Ecobee4, is $50 off
- AMD's new Radeon RX 590 is here, but the Radeon RX 570 and RX 580 are dirt-cheap right now
PCW Evaluation Team
It’s useful for office tasks as well as pragmatic labelling of equipment and storage – just don’t get too excited and label everything in sight!
The Brother MFC-L8900CDW is an absolute stand out. I struggle to fault it.
I need power and lots of it. As a Front End Web developer anything less just won’t cut it which is why the MSI GT75 is an outstanding laptop for me. It’s a sleek and futuristic looking, high quality, beast that has a touch of sci-fi flare about it.
If you’re looking to invest in your next work horse laptop for work or home use, you can’t go wrong with the MSI GE63.
If you can afford the price tag, it is well worth the money. It out performs any other laptop I have tried for gaming, and the transportable design and incredible display also make it ideal for work.
Touch screen visibility and operation was great and easy to navigate. Each menu and sub-menu was in an understandable order and category
- Apple iPhone XS review: Astonishment at a price
- Google Pixel 3 XL review: Ghost in the machine
- Oppo Find X: Full, in-depth review
- Everything you need to know about Smart TVs
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?