Judging from CES 2011, Samsung and LG will be releasing two of the most exciting televisions in 2011 -- the feature-packed Samsung Series 8 and the innovative LG LW6500. We suspect that both of these TVs will rate highly in this year's list of top te...
At CES 2011, Samsung unveiled over 40 new LED, LCD and plasma TVs. We've cherry-picked the coolest models and accessories and taken a closer look.
Last year was a great one for new television technology -- dozens of 3D TVs were released from big brands like Samsung, LG, Panasonic, Sony and Sharp, 200Hz and 400Hz frame rates became popular on sets that weren't too expensive, and we began to see ...
Christmas is always a great time to buy a TV, with low prices and a whole bunch of bonus gifts included with a lot of sales. We've put together a list of deals from the top TV brands. Whether you're interested in picking up a Samsung, a Sony, a Panas...
The mainstream availability of 3D TV sets marks a big step forward towards bringing the cinema experience into living rooms. Two of the main players in the Australian 3D TV market are Panasonic with its VT20 plasma TVs and Samsung with the Series 7 L...
If you're buying your first HDTV or an upgrade from a starter set, your new television may deliver a better picture than the one you're used to. But picking the right HDTV can be confusing, especially when your favorite blue-shirted salesperson may b...
Best deals of the week: 26 February
We've rounded up some great TVs for watching the sporting action at the Winter Olympics.
LED televisions grew to maturity during 2009, with both back-lit and edge-lit units providing good incentives for buyers to stick with them instead of plasma. LED televisions provided significantly superior picture quality over regular LCD, and sets ...
There are plenty of LCD, LED and plasma televisions on the market. But which offers best value? We dissect the TVs available at a range of price points — from budget to premium — to guide you to the best buys.
At the moment, save for the Sony XEL-1, all modern television screens use plasma or LCD technology to produce colours and create a picture. While these technologies serve their purpose reasonably well -- just like CRT did before them -- they are like...
When it comes to choosing a top-of-the-range television, you can choose between the tried-and-tested technology of plasma televisions and the newer innovations of LED-backlit LCD panels.
For some time now, televisions have been moving away from simply displaying content delivered to them by a digital tuner, Blu-ray disc player or home theatre PC. An increasing number of TVs on the market from brands like Sony, Samsung and LG have ext...
Flat-screen televisions using LED technology are becoming more common. But compared to plasma and standard LCD TVs, what are the advantages of an LCD TV with LED backlighting -- or LED television -- and how do they differ to other televisions?
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei Mate 10 Pro Review: A solid winter flagship that cribs from the best
- 2 Google Pixel 2 review: not quite 'pixel perfect' but damn close
- 3 Huawei Nova 2i review: Flagship features get smuggled into the mid-tier
- 4 Moto X4 review: This is what a world without MotoMods looks like
- 5 Giabyte Aorus X9 Gaming Laptop review: Full, in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- Need for Speed: Payback tweaks awful progression system amid loot box controversy
- Five hidden features of Android 8.0 Oreo you should be using
- Hands On: Our first impressions of Sony's a7R III
- AKG N60 NC review: on-ear headphones that sound great and make sense but fail to raise the bar
- Microsoft's Surface Book 2 has a power problem
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Huawei Mate 10 Pro review
- Dell Inspiron 5675 Gaming Desktop review
- Hands On: Our first impressions of Sony's a7R III
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- FTFront End Developer - Ractive.JS (Urgent)Other
- TPDelivery Lead - IT Services Function - Day rateNSW
- TPProject Manager - CRMQLD
- FTSAP CRM FunctionalistOther
- FTScrum Master | 6mths +Other
- FTSplunk EngineerACT
- CCAdvisory Project Manager - Infrastructure Services.QLD
- CCDevelopers ? Multiple opportunities (Brisbane)VIC
- FTSenior Web Developer-Angular JS, CSS, GIT, JenkinsOther
- FTClient Delivery DirectorACT
- CCWorkforce Capacity Analyst - Contract with Large Telco in Pennant HillsNSW
- FTSenior Sales Executive ? Technology ConsultingQLD
- FTChange Facilitators / Change AnalystsOther
- FTProject Manager (Network & Security)Other
- FTJava DeveloperOther
- FTService Delivery ManagerOther
- FTCloud Architect - AWS, Azure, ADOther
- FTSenior DevOps LeadVIC
- FTSAP Data AnalystOther
- FTProject Manager/Business AnalystQLD
- FTAnalyst ProgrammerOther
- TPSenior .NET ContractNSW
- FTEcommerce Technical ManagerNSW
- CCDevelopers ? Multiple opportunitiesQLD
- FTSAP Payroll SpecialistOther