The U.S. House of Representatives has voted to approve legislation that would encourage companies to share cyberattack information with each other and with the government, despite concerns that it would put new consumer information in the hands of su...
The majority leader of the U.S. Senate has introduced a bill that would extend the surveillance provisions of the Patriot Act until 2020, instead of expiring on June 1.
Google, Apple and Amazon.com spent record amounts in the first quarter attempting to influence U.S. politicians and policy.
A lack of broadband service is limiting the deployment of telemedicine services in some places of the U.S., and not just remote rural areas, some experts say.
The U.S. House of Representatives may vote on a controversial cyberthreat information sharing bill this week, despite major privacy concerns from many digital rights groups and security researchers.
European Union data-protection reform proposals could undermine basic privacy rights globally, a growing chorus of critics say.
French senators have amended a stodgy economics bill with a rider that would require Google to advertise three competitors on its home page, but stops short of explicitly requiring the search engine to disclose its algorithms.
Legislation that would require businesses across the U.S. to notify affected customers after a data breach is headed toward a vote on the floor of the House of Representatives even though some digital rights groups say the bill will actually weaken p...
A group of Republican lawmakers has introduced a bill that would invalidate the U.S. Federal Communications Commission's recently passed net neutrality rules.
A new bill designed to encourage businesses and government agencies to share information about cyberthreats with each other may go farther toward protecting the privacy of Internet users than other recent legislation in the U.S. Congress.
U.S. universities have rejected a request from trade body Consumer Electronics Association to withdraw their objection to U.S. patent reform legislation that aims to curb so-called patent trolls.
Uber Technologies needs to operate within existing laws, the European Commission said on Wednesday giving an update about complaints filed by the U.S. taxi hailing company against EU governments.
The Electronic Privacy Information Center (EPIC) asked an appeals court on Tuesday to force the Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) to come up with privacy rules concerning drones.
Opponents of the U.S. Federal Communications Commission's new net neutrality rules aren't giving up, with a conservative advocacy group saying it has collected more than 540,000 signatures on a petition asking Congress to overturn the agency's action...
The European Commission last week announced it plans to eliminate geoblocking in order to let everyone in the European Union tune in to the same movies at the same time and allow more cross-border shopping. One of the EU's digital Commissioners, thou...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 First Look: Nikon D850
- 2 OnePlus 5: Full, in-depth review
- 3 Nokia 8: Full, in-depth review
- 4 Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
- 5 Google WiFi review
Join the newsletter!
- Rexing V1 dash cam review: A good basic model, but grab the GPS add-on
- Dishonored: Death of the Outsider review: A fine follow-up to a stealth masterwork
- Inside Look: Samsung Sydney Launch For The Note 8 + Gear Sport Smartwatch
- Inside Look: OnePlus Sydney Launch Event
- Australian startup launches Tiller Kickstarter campaign
PCW Evaluation Team
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
- LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- MSI GE73 VR Raider Gaming Laptop review
- First Look: ASUS Newest Notebooks
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTSocial Media Executive / Specialist (Facebook) - Online PokerNSW
- FTTechnical Support - Level 1 - Sydney WestOther
- FTChange ManagerQLD
- FTBI - Business Intelligence, Analytics specialists & ArchitectsOther
- CCPenetration TesterQLD
- CCDevOps Consultant - BrisbaneVIC
- FTSenior Database AdministratorOther
- FTMid Level .NET Developer (Full Stack, Back End focus) - C#Other
- CCHogan Technical Consultant - BrisbaneNSW
- FTMarketing and Advertising Project/Sales SupportOther
- TPBusiness AnalystNSW
- CCService Desk ConsultantNSW
- FTAccount ManagerOther
- FTSenior Software EngineerOther
- FTBusiness AnalystVIC
- FTSAP Integration ManagerOther
- CCWindows & Linux Systems Engineer - BrisbaneQLD
- FTTM1 DeveloperOther
- CCPeopleSoft Functional ConsultantNSW
- CCDevOps Consultant - BrisbaneVIC
- CCChange ManagerWA
- FTSenior Infrastructure Engineer - hands on roleOther
- CCSystem AdministratorNSW
- CCTRIM Support OfficerQLD
- FTGun Java Developers wantedVIC