Lego Star Wars III: The Clone Wars (Nintendo 3DS) review: This game does not do enough to rescue itself from its weak source material
One thing the LEGO series still knocks out of the park is its whimsical take on established franchises, and the magic-filled world of the Harry Potter is a perfect aesthetic match for the coloured bricks
lego in pictures
Pictures of the blockiest MMOG yet!
Lego, the Danish maker of the namesake toy bricks known to kids all over the world, has figured out what appears to be an ingenious way to combine the physical world of their traditional building blocks with the virtual world of app games.
Sony and Lego are working together on creating a new generation of products that bridge the gap between toys and video games.
The technology has been around for quite some time, but like so many other fringe smartphone features, augmented reality has yet to present itself as a must-have for consumers.
Danish toy company Lego and 3D design company Autodesk want to make it easier for tech-savvy children to build complicated robots by introducing 3D software that shows every step in the building process.
Danish company The Eye Tribe is leading a new project that will make it possible to control smartphones and tablets using eye movements.
What do you get when you combine the brains of Android with the body of Lego? If you're UK-based chip designer and Lego enthusiast David Gilday, you get a DIY robot capable of solving a Rubik's Cube.
Lego is one of the icons of modern civilisation. The colourful Danish-produced blocks have been voted the toy of the 20th century twice: by Fortune Magazine and the British Association of Toy Retailers. Although videos with a Lego theme are not a new...
Pictures of the blockiest MMOG yet!
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei Mate 10 Pro Review: A solid winter flagship that cribs from the best
- 2 Google Pixel 2 review: not quite 'pixel perfect' but damn close
- 3 Huawei Nova 2i review: Flagship features get smuggled into the mid-tier
- 4 Moto X4 review: This is what a world without MotoMods looks like
- 5 Giabyte Aorus X9 Gaming Laptop review: Full, in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- Microsoft's Surface Book 2 has a power problem
- This week in games: Battlefront II disables microtransactions, Total War goes to Britain
- Star Wars: Battlefront II review: The Dark Side
- iMovie 10 review: Free video editing that's elegant and easy
- Buffered VPN review: It gets the job done
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Huawei Mate 10 Pro review
- Dell Inspiron 5675 Gaming Desktop review
- Legion Y520 Gaming Laptop review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- FTDigital BAOther
- FTAgile Digital Business AnalystQLD
- CCPega Resources Required - Developers & ArchitectsACT
- CCSenior Service Delivery ManagerVIC
- FT.NET DeveloperWA
- FTProgram Director - ieMROther
- FTSystem Specialist - Operational Technology SystemsOther
- FTJunior Infrastructure EngineerACT
- TPIT Cloud EngineerNSW
- FTMultiple Axway rolesOther
- TPBusiness Analyst | AO6 | Government ContractQLD
- FTSenior Web Developer-Angular JS, CSS, GIT, JenkinsOther
- FTSenior Systems Engineer (WINTEL)ACT
- FTIT Service Delivery Manager - Workplace Technology (O365 & SP)Other
- FTPreSales / Offerings Solution Architect - BPS or BPONSW
- FTService Desk Analyst - L1Other
- FTNetwork ArchitectACT
- CCProgram ManagerNSW
- CCProject SchedulerACT
- TPIntegration Developer. Cloud SolutionsNSW
- FTSalesforce DeveloperVIC
- FTInfrastructure Solutions ArchitectOther
- CCJava DeveloperQLD
- FTChange ManagerSA
- CCSAP EAM Functional AnalystQLD