Completely unadorned, Motorola's new flagship phone is a solid performer. But once you add in swappable modules, you can configure the smartphone of your dreams.
Lenovo in pictures
The best and most noteworthy products and technologies found at CES 2015.
Computex 2014 was riddled with knock-off smartwatches, phones, tablets, headphones, televisions and even one company who is trying to cash in on another brand. Here is a collection of our favourites.
Dell, Toshiba, Acer, Lenovo and ASUS battle it out for supremacy in the market for low-cost tablets pre-installed with Microsoft Office
Consumers outside of China don't think of Lenovo much beyond laptops, but in that country the company has a wide reach including a growing line of mobile devices. Explore the hidden -- and larger -- side of Lenovo in this slideshow
Lenovo has confirmed the availability of the Lenovo Smart Display with Google Assistant in Australia.
Lenovo has announced the Australian availability of the Lenovo Mirage Solo Virtual Reality Headset and the Mirage Camera.
Lenovo are expanding their presence in the smart home space with a new Smart Home Essentials range and Lenovo Link app.
Lenovo have used their annual TechLife event ahead of this year's IFA to announce new additions to their Yoga and ThinkPad notebook brands alongside a new 'Smart Essentials' range of products.
Lenovo has released its latest generation of Android tablets, which includes the Lenovo Tab E7, Lenovo Tab E8, Lenovo Tab E10, the Lenovo Tab M10 and the Lenovo Tab P10.
There's no way around it: Home theater gear is expensive; and while "The Ultimate Home Theater" sounds great, most people don't have enough spare cash to splurge on it; especially gamers (have you seen the price of games these days?) That's why we've...
Here’s everything you need to know before you buy your next Lenovo laptop or notebook PC.
Lenovo's entire line-up of 2018 phones just leaked online. Here's why that could be a huge problem for the industry.
CES isn't exactly a launchpad for Android gear, but there were still some cool announcements this week. Here are eight that might have flown under your radar.
Which smartphones are on sale at big discounts?
Apple clearly took some inspiration from many of the innovations that Android manufacturers have offered in the last couple of years.
Videos about Lenovo
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei P30 Pro review: A photography powerhouse that leans into and elevates its natural strengths
- 2 Samsung Galaxy S10 review: Messy decisions mar smart evolutions
- 3 Nokia 8.1 review: The more things change, the more they stay the same
- 4 Huawei Watch GT review: Battery life isn't everything
- 5 Oppo AX7 review: New looks, same old budget buy
Join the newsletter!
- The latest Windows patch is breaking even more PCs with antivirus installed
- Acer CEO Jason Chen explains why his PCs are going niche
- Cooler Master SK630 review: Low-profile gaming keyboards are officially a trend
- I Spent A Night With One Of LGs Newest 4K OLED TVs And I Did Nothing But Play Sekiro On It
- Samsung's Galaxy Foldgate only proves that Apple is right to wait for a foldable iPhone
PCW Evaluation Team
As the Maserati or BMW of laptops, it would fit perfectly in the hands of a professional needing firepower under the hood, sophistication and class on the surface, and gaming prowess (sports mode if you will) in between.
The MSI PS63 is an amazing laptop and I would definitely consider buying one in the future.
This small mobile printer is exactly what I need for invoicing and other jobs such as sending fellow tradesman details or step-by-step instructions that I can easily print off from my phone or the Web.
Microsoft Office continues to make a student’s life that little bit easier by offering reliable, easy to use, time-saving functionality, while continuing to develop new features that further enhance what is already a formidable collection of applications
I’d recommend a Dell XPS 15 2-in-1 and the new Windows 10 to anyone who needs to get serious work done (before you kick back on your couch with your favourite Netflix show.)
It’s useful for office tasks as well as pragmatic labelling of equipment and storage – just don’t get too excited and label everything in sight!
- Huawei P30 Pro: Full, in-depth review
- Panasonic Lumix S1 review
- Want to play Apex Legends?
- Everything you need to know about Smart TVs
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?