Completely unadorned, Motorola's new flagship phone is a solid performer. But once you add in swappable modules, you can configure the smartphone of your dreams.
Sleek, minimalistic, and potentially quick. But there's a price hike for Aussies.
High-end performance from a mid-priced phone
Lenovo in pictures
The best and most noteworthy products and technologies found at CES 2015.
Computex 2014 was riddled with knock-off smartwatches, phones, tablets, headphones, televisions and even one company who is trying to cash in on another brand. Here is a collection of our favourites.
Dell, Toshiba, Acer, Lenovo and ASUS battle it out for supremacy in the market for low-cost tablets pre-installed with Microsoft Office
Consumers outside of China don't think of Lenovo much beyond laptops, but in that country the company has a wide reach including a growing line of mobile devices. Explore the hidden -- and larger -- side of Lenovo in this slideshow
Lenovo's Legion C530 and Legion C730 Cubes speak to the esports crowd with their compact form factors housing gaming hardware to spare. They even have a heavy-duty carrying handle.
The Lenovo Y730 gaming laptop will come in 15-inch and 17-inch versions with overclockable RAM options and some neat RGB lighting features.
Lenovo's Legion Y530 and Legion Y7000 laptops don't flaunt their gaming chops, which include the latest Coffee Lake CPUs and GTX 1050 GPUs.
Only hours after ASUS debuted its dual-screened concept device Project Precog, Lenovo's Jeff Meredith took the stage at Intel's Computex Keynote to show off a preview for a new 'AI-ready Generation 2 Yoga Book'.
Lenovo have signed a exclusive global partnership with Ubisoft to become the official PC and monitor sponsor of Ubisoft’s Tom Clancy’s Rainbow Six: Siege Pro League and Majors.
There's no way around it: Home theater gear is expensive; and while "The Ultimate Home Theater" sounds great, most people don't have enough spare cash to splurge on it; especially gamers (have you seen the price of games these days?) That's why we've...
Lenovo's entire line-up of 2018 phones just leaked online. Here's why that could be a huge problem for the industry.
CES isn't exactly a launchpad for Android gear, but there were still some cool announcements this week. Here are eight that might have flown under your radar.
Which smartphones are on sale at big discounts?
Apple clearly took some inspiration from many of the innovations that Android manufacturers have offered in the last couple of years.
Lenovo announced the availability of the Yoga 3 Pro locally, as well as the Yoga Tablet 2 Pro, and a couple of variants of the Yoga Tablet 2. These all sound like similar products, right? We thought we would break them down for you here so that you k...
Videos about Lenovo
"If you can afford the price tag, it is well worth the money. It out performs any other laptop I have tried for gaming, and the transportable design and incredible display also make it ideal for work."
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Oppo R15 Pro review: A compelling mid-tier option with lots of value and few compromises
- 2 Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 review: A budget phablet that swings above its weight
- 3 LG E8 OLED TV (2018) and SK10Y soundbar review: If you've been on the fence about OLED, now might be the time to jump it
- 4 Nokia 7 Plus review: Predictable and plus-sized
- 5 Huawei P20 Pro review: See it and believe the hype
Join the newsletter!
- 4 non-Amazon Prime Day deals: A $450 GTX 1080, a $95 SSD and more
- Best Amazon Kindle and Fire tablet deals for Prime Day 2018
- Australia just got its first Amazon Prime Day - here are the best deals
- Facebook, Twitter, Alphabet to testify at U.S. House hearing
- In Pictures: Gfinity Elite Series Australia Season 1 Grand Finals
PCW Evaluation Team
I need power and lots of it. As a Front End Web developer anything less just won’t cut it which is why the MSI GT75 is an outstanding laptop for me. It’s a sleek and futuristic looking, high quality, beast that has a touch of sci-fi flare about it.
If you’re looking to invest in your next work horse laptop for work or home use, you can’t go wrong with the MSI GE63.
If you can afford the price tag, it is well worth the money. It out performs any other laptop I have tried for gaming, and the transportable design and incredible display also make it ideal for work.
Touch screen visibility and operation was great and easy to navigate. Each menu and sub-menu was in an understandable order and category
The printer was convenient, produced clear and vibrant images and was very easy to use
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
- Oppo R15 Pro review: A compelling mid-tier option with lots of value and few compromises
- ASUS Zenbook Pro 15: A futuristic, exciting, imperfect, flagship notebook
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 review: A budget phablet that swings above its weight
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?