Completely unadorned, Motorola's new flagship phone is a solid performer. But once you add in swappable modules, you can configure the smartphone of your dreams.
Sleek, minimalistic, and potentially quick. But there's a price hike for Aussies.
High-end performance from a mid-priced phone
Lenovo in pictures
The best and most noteworthy products and technologies found at CES 2015.
Computex 2014 was riddled with knock-off smartwatches, phones, tablets, headphones, televisions and even one company who is trying to cash in on another brand. Here is a collection of our favourites.
Dell, Toshiba, Acer, Lenovo and ASUS battle it out for supremacy in the market for low-cost tablets pre-installed with Microsoft Office
Consumers outside of China don't think of Lenovo much beyond laptops, but in that country the company has a wide reach including a growing line of mobile devices. Explore the hidden -- and larger -- side of Lenovo in this slideshow
A potential overheating hazard has prompted Lenovo to recall its ThinkPad X1 Carbon notebooks made from December 2016 to October 2017.
Amazon third-party sellers have lowered two ThinkPad X1 tablets to $730 and $950 today, matching last year's holiday prices.
Lenovo's third-generation ThinkPad X1 Tablet improves upon its predecessors with a larger, 13-inch 3K screen and upgraded pen, among other features.
Lenovo's Miix 630 is a tablet with detachable keyboard and something new inside: Qualcomm's Snapdragon 835 chip, giving it hours and hours of battery life.
Lenovo's Smart Display line puts Google Assistant on 8- and 10-inch touchscreen. The result is a smart home sidekick with AI features tied to all the major Google services.
There's no way around it: Home theater gear is expensive; and while "The Ultimate Home Theater" sounds great, most people don't have enough spare cash to splurge on it; especially gamers (have you seen the price of games these days?) That's why we've...
Lenovo's entire line-up of 2018 phones just leaked online. Here's why that could be a huge problem for the industry.
CES isn't exactly a launchpad for Android gear, but there were still some cool announcements this week. Here are eight that might have flown under your radar.
Which smartphones are on sale at big discounts?
Apple clearly took some inspiration from many of the innovations that Android manufacturers have offered in the last couple of years.
Lenovo announced the availability of the Yoga 3 Pro locally, as well as the Yoga Tablet 2 Pro, and a couple of variants of the Yoga Tablet 2. These all sound like similar products, right? We thought we would break them down for you here so that you k...
Videos about Lenovo
As more and more of everyday life becomes predicated on our connection to the digital world, the chances we will be targeted or vulnerable to cyber-attacks has also risen
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 ASUS FX503 review: An ROG Notebook By Any Other Name
- 2 HP Envy x360 (Ryzen 5) review: Power over portability
- 3 Oppo A73 review: The budget smartphone that sets the bar for 2018
- 4 Oppo R11s review: The iClone you know and love, but not quite the one you deserve
- 5 Blackberry KEYone Black Edition review: What the original KEYone should have been
Join the newsletter!
- Garmin introduces compact Edge 130 GPS bike computer
- How Munich Re built a data lake fit for all its employees
- ZTE slams "unfair" trade ban
- Google pauses Allo, presses play on Chat
- Garmin introduce Edge 520 Plus GPS cycling computer
PCW Evaluation Team
Touch screen visibility and operation was great and easy to navigate. Each menu and sub-menu was in an understandable order and category
The printer was convenient, produced clear and vibrant images and was very easy to use
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
It’s easy to set up, it’s compact and quiet when printing and to top if off, the print quality is excellent. This is hands down the best printer I’ve used for printing labels.
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
- Picture Perfect: OPPO prepare their boldest smartphone yet
- Gigabyte AERO 15: Full, in-depth review
- Samsung Galaxy S9+ review: A predictably-exellent flagship uplifted by a standout camera
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- FTApplication Support EngineerQLD
- TPSenior Test AnalystQLD
- FTTechnical Digital ProducerOther
- FTProject Manager - DatawarehouseACT
- TPClient Systems TechnicianQLD
- TPService Assurance ManagerQLD
- FTOracle DeveloperWA
- FTData AnalystOther
- FTSenior AX Developer / Team LeadOther
- CCLinux DevOps Engineer - Cloud platformVIC
- CCOracle DeveloperVIC
- FTAdministration AssistantOther
- FTUX & Research SpecialistOther
- TPInstructional DesignerVIC
- FTTechnical Quality Analyst (Payments, data, application integration)VIC
- TPSystems AdministratorQLD
- FTSenior Developer - Data Feeds: C# .Net Developer | FinTechOther
- FTSystem AdministratorVIC
- FTMid Level .Net DeveloperOther
- TPSenior Project ManagerQLD
- TPSenior Project Manager | Process & SystemsQLD
- CCSCCM Application PackagerQLD
- CCJava DeveloperWA
- CCProject ManagerNSW
- CCOffice365 SpecialistNSW