Lenovo is working with Amazon to put the Alexa voice assistant in more Moto smartphones, and in the process, looking to depose Google Assistant.
Lenovo brings an all-metal body to the latest Moto G series phones, the G5 and G5 Plus, and packs them with features for the same low price.
Lenovo's ThinkPad P71 is one superfast laptop that can work with HTC's Vive and Oculus Rift headsets.
Lenovo's bringing its cool new style of typing to the new Yoga A12 2-in-1, which can be an Android tablet or a laptop.
The Yoga Book's innovative adaptive keyboard may be a good fit for schools, so Lenovo's planning a Chrome OS version for 2017.
Apple and Samsung are the tablet leaders, even though the market continues to decline overall.
It's the first phone with Google's Tango technology, which bakes in a number of augmented reality experiences.
We go hands-on with Lenovo's three add-on hardware modules for the ThinkPad X1 Tablet, and find that they just don't live up to the thoughtful design of the tablet itself.
Windows 10 Mobile suffers yet another blow as Lenovo calls Microsoft's long-term smartphone support into question.
Lenovo's Yoga Book breaks away from traditional laptops with its versatile touch surface, which makes it easy to type, write, or draw digitally. It's also very lightweight and has a 360-degree hinge.
AMD's stutter-killing FreeSync displays launched long after G-Sync monitors, but 101 different models are already available.
The company also promises 'a new chapter in tablets' among other reveals for the Berlin expo.
Lenovo's Reachit app that helps you find files across various online storage services is coming to an end on September 12.
After months of delays, Lenovo's first laptop with an OLED screen is now shipping, but it remains a question if the PC maker will come out with additional OLED model anytime soon.
There's a new Moto E3 coming with a beefed up camera and a (presumably) low price.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy Note 8: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Huawei Y5 (2017): Full, in depth review
- 3 LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- 4 First Look: Nikon D850
- 5 OnePlus 5: Full, in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- Giabyte Aorus X9 Gaming Laptop review: Full, in-depth review
- Opinion: KRACK makes it clear who is and who isn't ready for the next big cyber security crisis
- Samsung unifies smart-home products with Bixby 2.0
- How Australian organisations can prevent cybercrime from taking a toll on their network
- Dyno Introduces Modular, Motorized Camera Slider System for GoPros, Small Cameras and Smartphones
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Jabra Elite Sport (2017) review
- How to download the Windows 10 Fall Creators Update right now
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- FTSQL DeveloperOther
- CCSalesforce CloudSense LeadVIC
- CCJunior / Mid level Hogan Technical Consultant - BrisbaneVIC
- CCSAP CRM Functional Consultants - Multiple rolesNSW
- FTTest Lead - Automation (energy and metering sector)Other
- CCI&CS Communications LeadVIC
- FTService Desk Technical LeadNSW
- FTIT Test Automation SpecialistOther
- CCBusiness Analyst - Mobility / UXWA
- FTData Centre ManagerOther
- FTAgile Business Analyst, CXOther
- FT.Net DeveloperNSW
- FTSAP Operations AnalystOther
- TPOrganisational Change ManagerQLD
- CCSenior Java DeveloperQLD
- CCPenetration Test AnalystACT
- CCService Desk AnalystACT
- CCSenior Applications EngineerNSW
- TPIT Security EngineerQLD
- FTIT Project SchedulerOther
- FTSenior Tester - Asset Finance OR mortgage app testing essentialOther
- FTChange ManagerOther
- FTDigital Marketing AnalystNSW
- FTBusiness AnalystOther
- CCCommunications Business Analyst - LTE / 4G / 3GWA