Smartphones and smartwatches won't just display content, but will also be able to beam it on to tabletops, walls and even to the eye, according to Lenovo.
Lenovo will be one of the first to offer a Windows 10 tablet, with a new ThinkPad device that's slated to arrive in August.
Sales of Android smartphones were up in the first quarter but its share of the market fell, while that of iOS grew for the third consecutive quarter.
Lenovo is bringing three budget laptops to market in June, including one that can be equipped with Intel's RealSense 3D camera.
Senators block vote to extend NSA powers... healthcare hack hits 1.1 million victims... Apple fixes security flaws in Watch... and more tech news.
Lenovo's recent acquisitions have taken a bite out of the company's earnings, with its net profit in the first quarter dropping 37 percent despite strong PC sales.
The world's largest smartphone market, China, isn't so hungry for the products anymore.
When ZTE launched its latest phone, the Z9, the Chinese company wasn't embarrassed to reveal its high price.
Samsung Electronics regained the number one position in the smartphone market in the first quarter, but its market share dropped to 24 percent from 31 percent a year earlier, according to a research firm.
Lenovo is venturing into Chrome OS desktops with its new ThinkCentre Chromebox.
Lenovo in February admitted to preloading Superfish on some consumer notebooks, and now the company has taken steps so the dangerous adware doesn't reappear when users reinstall Windows.
Lenovo has issued an expanded product safety recall on some of its ThinkPad lithium-ion battery packs after identifying that overheating could pose a risk of fire or burn hazard. The offending battery packs are ones that may have been used in the fol...
The handwriting experience on Lenovo’s Windows-based tablets has gotten a boost for the better, with the company releasing an application called WRITEit, which can allow a user to perform handwriting input in almost any scenario.
A slowdown in Windows XP upgrades and the wait for Windows 10 sent worldwide PC shipments tumbling to a six-year low in the first quarter this year, according to IDC.
Intel slashes its Q1 target... Alibaba wants in on the car business... Senate panel secretly approves cyberthreat bill... and more tech news.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy Note 8: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Huawei Y5 (2017): Full, in depth review
- 3 LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- 4 First Look: Nikon D850
- 5 OnePlus 5: Full, in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- This week in games: Civilization III for free, Halloween modes shower treats and tricks
- Newegg's selling a 35-inch 2560x1080 curved monitor for $449 today
- Harman Kardon Invoke hands-on: Cortana enters the smart speaker market with a boom
- iPhone 8 Plus vs. LG G6: Which has the best camera in a smartphone?
- Logitech G703 review: A mainstream wireless mouse with some exceptional features
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Jabra Elite Sport (2017) review
- How to download the Windows 10 Fall Creators Update right now
- Opinon: Life after KRACK
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- FTJava DevelopersSA
- FTRuby on Rails DeveloperOther
- CCIT Service Operations Lead ? Financial Services - TelcoVIC
- CCMulesoft DeveloperVIC
- TPCRM Project ManagerQLD
- CCI&CS Communications LeadVIC
- FTTechnical Specialist - IP Networks / TelcoOther
- CCProject Support OfficerQLD
- TPSenior ServiceNow ConsultantNSW
- FTPractice Manager - SecurityVIC
- TPSenior DBAVIC
- CCSet-Top Box InstallerQLD
- FTLead Front End DeveloperOther
- FTProgram Director - Consulting FirmACT
- TPBusiness Analyst | Utilities | Multiple PositionsQLD
- CCCognos/Datastage DeveloperQLD
- FTTalent Acquisition Specialist - Large Blue Chip clientOther
- CCPega DevelopersACT
- FTDigital Marketing Specialist - Senior roleOther
- CCSenior Business AnalystNSW
- TPSenior Project CoordinatorVIC
- FTBusiness Analyst - Integration Platform ProjectQLD
- FTNetwork and Security EngineerOther
- TPAEM DeveloperNSW
- CCSharePoint DeveloperACT