This expensive Class 10 card is Tardis-like but not the fastest we’ve tested
It's pricey, but good value and stomps on everything else in the market
Flash memory product company, Lexar, has introduced a 128GB capacity to its Professional 2000x SDXC UHS-II memory card range.
Flash memory product company, Lexar, has announced two additions to its mobile USB 3.0 flash drive line: the Lexar JumpDrive M20c and the Lexar JumpDrive M20i.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Oppo A73 review: The budget smartphone that sets the bar for 2018
- 2 Oppo R11s review: The iClone you know and love, but not quite the one you deserve
- 3 Blackberry KEYone Black Edition review: What the original KEYone should have been
- 4 Samsung Gear IconX 2018 review: The path of least resistance makes for an easy upgrade
- 5 LG V30+ Review: The videographer's smartphone arrives
Join the newsletter!
- Massive EA Origin game sale slashes prices on Battlefield, Star Wars, Mass Effect, and more
- Smartphone sales grew last year despite historic quarterly decline
- Google takes Assistant worldwide with new languages and custom phone integrations
- MWC 2018: Samsung's Galaxy S9 reveal and everything else you need to know
- 10 great PC games that recovered from disastrous launches
PCW Evaluation Team
The printer was convenient, produced clear and vibrant images and was very easy to use
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
It’s easy to set up, it’s compact and quiet when printing and to top if off, the print quality is excellent. This is hands down the best printer I’ve used for printing labels.
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
- Sony a7R Mk III review: The strongest case yet for ditching your DSLR
- Oppo A73 review: The budget smartphone that sets the bar for 2018
- Oppo R11s: Full, in-depth review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- TPJava DeveloperACT
- FTSenior Project Coordinator, Operational ProjectsOther
- FTCorporate ReceptionistOther
- FTCCNA Network EngineerOther
- CCUI iOS & Android DeveloperVIC
- CCFront-End Developer (React)NSW
- FTWeb Application Developer - NodeJSOther
- FTJava DeveloperVIC
- FTProductivity Specialist (Black Belt level)Other
- CCProject CoordinatorNSW
- FTJava DeveloperOther
- CCLinux DevOps Engineer - Cloud platformVIC
- FTProduct Manager - SDN Network ServicesACT
- FTPeopleSoft Business AnalystNSW
- CCApplications Project ManagerACT
- FTTechnical Support / Service Desk - Mount DruittOther
- CCProject Manager - Security/Cyber SecurityACT
- TPBusiness AnalystQLD
- FTCustomer Service ConsultantOther
- FTPMO ManagerNSW
- FTGun Java Developers wantedVIC
- FTAndroid Developer - 6 Month ContractOther
- CCSenior Java developer - Insurance BackgroundQLD
- FTProject Manager - SAP Asset ManagementOther
- FTBusiness AnalystACT