Lexmark Genesis review: The Genesis is a Lexmark printer that has an excellent scanner but expensive ink
An inkjet multifunction with Internet-based widgets and a large paper tray
The Lexmark Intuition S505 is an multifunction colour inket printer with scanning and copying facilities
An inkjet multifunction printer with Lexmark's SmartSolutions widgets
This business-focussed inkjet multifunction printer offers Lexmark's SmartSolutions feature
A new wave of Web-connected printers from the likes of HP and Lexmark are changing the way we dole out documents. Instead of dumb single-purpose devices, a modern multifunction cloud printer can print any document from nearly any device, anywhere you...
The majority of consumers are misinformed about the biggest source of printing pollution, a new survey shows. Up to 64 per cent of those surveyed believed that ink and toner use and disposal was the largest contributor to a printer's or multifunction...
Lexmark has launched a new tool that will help consumers work out the effect their printing habits are having on the environment.
Microsoft Tuesday unveiled yet another of its patent agreements, this time with printer manufacturer Lexmark.
Lexmark is pushing a green agenda as it launches a refresh of its home office and small business range of laser and inkjet printers.
Your printer might have the fastest print speeds, most connections and best print quality, but if it isn't easy to use, it may well end up out the window in frustration. Sometimes an overabundance of buttons, wheels and confusing menus can often be t...
Is your printer stealing from you? Yes--if it's making you replace ink or toner constantly, or if you need to buy pricey special paper to get the best output. Maybe it's stealing your time or sanity by being a lot slower than it said it'd be, or havi...
There are so many different options for cloud (online) storage.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Oppo AX7 review: New looks, same old budget buy
- 2 JBL Free X review: Better battery life comes at a cost
- 3 Samsung Tab S4 review: Freestyle
- 4 Razer Phone 2 review: One for the fans
- 5 Sony WF-SP900 review: One step forward, two steps back
Join the newsletter!
- Top 5 iPhone XS Alternatives
- Windows 7's support deadline may expire in July, if you don't apply this patch
- Can PowerPoint speak aloud & read the text in my slideshows?
- Galaxy S10 preview: One UI is the clean break from Android Samsung has always wanted
- Telstra launches third-generation Telstra TV
PCW Evaluation Team
This small mobile printer is exactly what I need for invoicing and other jobs such as sending fellow tradesman details or step-by-step instructions that I can easily print off from my phone or the Web.
Microsoft Office continues to make a student’s life that little bit easier by offering reliable, easy to use, time-saving functionality, while continuing to develop new features that further enhance what is already a formidable collection of applications
I’d recommend a Dell XPS 15 2-in-1 and the new Windows 10 to anyone who needs to get serious work done (before you kick back on your couch with your favourite Netflix show.)
It’s useful for office tasks as well as pragmatic labelling of equipment and storage – just don’t get too excited and label everything in sight!
The Brother MFC-L8900CDW is an absolute stand out. I struggle to fault it.
I need power and lots of it. As a Front End Web developer anything less just won’t cut it which is why the MSI GT75 is an outstanding laptop for me. It’s a sleek and futuristic looking, high quality, beast that has a touch of sci-fi flare about it.
- Everything we (already) know about the Samsung Galaxy S10, S10e, S10+ and Galaxy F
- Want to play Apex Legends?
- Huawei Mate 20 Pro review: Full, in-depth, Australian review
- Everything you need to know about Smart TVs
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?