The successor to LG's Optimus G smartphone, due sometime in the third quarter, will run a faster Qualcomm Snapdragon 800 processor, the companies said.
Two mobile phone retailers in the UK stoked speculation this week that the Nexus 4 Android handset produced for Google by LG Electronics may be in its waning days.
LG Electronics has begun accepting pre-orders for its 55-inch curved OLED TV in South Korea, with deliveries to begin next month.
LG Electronics more that doubled its sales of smartphones in the first quarter, which was the first time smartphones outsold feature phones, according to market research company IDC.
Here are a few of the Windows products we noticed while wandering around Barcelona this week
This year's MWC may have been lacking in high-end smartphone launches, but the "W" stands for "world" and lower-cost models shown this week are needed to open up the mobile-phone market to more people globally.
Products from several smartphone vendors and processors from the likes of Nvidia are helping drive down the cost of LTE-enabled devices.
Analysts today were skeptical that Mozilla's push into mobile with Firefox OS would meaningfully change the game.
Hewlett-Packard has sold some of the rights to its webOS mobile operating system to LG Electronics for use in smart television sets made by the South Korean electronics firm.
LG Electronics has launched the Optimus F5 and Optimus F7 smartphones, which will bring LTE to a "mass audience."
LG Electronics revealed its new Optimus G Pro on Monday, marketing it as a direct challenge to Samsung Electronics' successful Galaxy Note 2.
Nokia and LG Electronics have both launched new phones that can handle two SIM cards, as they aim to attract more buyers in developing countries.
Apple managed to outsell Samsung Electronics by almost one million units to become the number one mobile phone vendor in the U.S. for the first time ever during the fourth quarter, according to Strategy Analytics.
With the latest generation of high-end smartphones sporting power-hungry 5-inch screens, a growing number of phone vendors are emphasizing bigger batteries rather than thinner devices.
Apple, Research in Motion (RIM) and Motorola Mobility are among 15 companies sued in the U.S. over a fundamental 3G and 4G patent on determining when devices should switch cells in a mobile network.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 HTC U11 phone: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Gigabyte Aero 15 corporate gaming laptop review
- 3 Huawei P10 smartphone review
- 4 Huawei P10 Plus phone: Full, in-depth review
- 5 Motorola Moto G5 smartphone review
Join the PC World newsletter!
- AMD, Nvidia coin mining graphics cards appear as gaming GPU shortage intensifies
- Akitio Node Cabinet review: Real, affordable graphics for your laptop
- Qantas booking systems go down after software fail
- Cadbury factory in Hobart hit as ransomware attacks Aussie businesses
- 10 supremely useful Microsoft OneNote add-ins and tools
PCW Evaluation Team
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
Wireless printing from my iPhone was also a handy feature, the whole experience was quick and seamless with no setup requirements - accessed through the default iOS printing menu options.
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
- MSI GL62M 7RDX gaming laptop review
- Alcatel A3 XL phone: Full, in-depth review
- Sony X9300E 2017 TV: Full, in-depth review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- CCBlack Belt - Improvement ManagerVIC
- FTBusiness Analyst - RetailOther
- FTSystems Support EngineerOther
- FTJava Developer - Networking ExperienceOther
- FTJAVA Programmer/DeveloperSA
- CCTechnical Product ManagerQLD
- FTIT GraduateACT
- CCMultiple Front End Developers - BRISBANE - Angular 2 | Bootstrap | jQueryWA
- CCTest Analyst *MUST HAVE MAXIMO*NSW
- FTLevel 2/3 Application Support SpecialistQLD
- FT.Net DeveloperOther
- FTSenior Software Engineer - Positive Vetting, NV2 or NV1 required!!!!SA
- FTProject OfficerOther
- CCBusiness Program ManagerNSW
- TPSenior Business AnalystQLD
- FTFront End Developer (AEM / Java)Other
- FTIT TrainerOther
- FTSenior iOS DeveloperWA
- FTSales Client Services Manager (Mid-market)QLD
- TPProgram Manager - 10+ month contractQLD
- FTCommunications Lead/ManagerACT
- CCSenior Teradata Developer/Analyst ProgrammerNSW
- FTIT Support Specialist - Level 2Other
- TPIT Business Support/CoordinatorNSW
- CCSenior Project ManagerNSW