Talk To The Hand
lg in pictures
LG brought their best and boldest OLED TVs to their 2019 CES Press Conference. Here's how it all went down.
LG are bringing their 2018 line-up of UHD, Super UHD and OLED TVs to Australia from as soon as this month. Here's a quick peek at what to expect.
We took a closer look at LG's new V30S ThinQ at this year's Mobile World Congress.
All of the phone manufacturers are launching their new, best phones. This is LG's new flagship. What does it look like and is it any good?
LG WebOS-based Smart TVs now have a dedicated Optus Sport app.
LG has finally launched their 2020 TV lineup in Australia, putting a price on their latest OLED and 8K offering.
Two of the biggest names in consumer tech have announced they'll be avoiding this year's Mobile World Congress.
LG's WebOS-powered TVs can now be used to enjoy Apple TV+ originals like The Morning Show, Dickinson and more.
OLED TVs have been been big and expensive from the moment they were first introduced to the market. That's set to change in 2020.
The newest version of the Netflix app ushers in support for HDR and Dolby Vision content on the LG G6. Here's how to get it up and running on your phone.
Android watches can't do nearly as much as an Apple Watch (with iOS), but there are upsides.
If our round-ups of the best Apple and Android phones you can get for under $600 or under $700 weren’t good enough for you, let's up the ante.
Modern mid-tier smartphone shoppers are getting more for less more often than ever before.
Nowadays, you can spend around far less than the amount asked for by flagship devices and come away with more than just a phone that handles the basics.
Looking to pick up LG's first 5G smartphone in Australia? Here's how much it'll cost.
It’s by no means perfect when it comes to usability but if you’re after a top-notch TV that’ll bring a transformative touch to the picture quality of the content you watch on it, the LG C9 OLED seems like it'll do the trick.
Videos about lg
From hardcore gaming to everyday use, there’s a new MSI laptop for everybody
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Dynabook Portégé X30W-J – a very good all-rounder
- 2 Realme 7 Pro review: Further progress
- 3 Oppo Watch review: A masterclass in imitation
- 4 Google Pixel 5 Review: Soft Reboot
- 5 Google Pixel 4a review: The Goldilocks Google phone
Join the newsletter!
- How Framework plans to break the curse of upgradeable laptops
- Apple now displays repairability scores for iPhones and Macs in France
- The story of the Windows XP 'Bliss' desktop theme—and what it looks like today
- How does an RTX 3080 perform inside an eGPU?
- Goodbye Fry's Electronics, we hardly knew ye
PCW Evaluation Team
Ultimately this laptop has achieved everything I would hope for in a laptop for work, while fitting that into a form factor and weight that is remarkable.
This smart laptop was enjoyable to use and great to work on – creating content was super simple.
It really doesn’t get more “gaming laptop” than this.
As the Maserati or BMW of laptops, it would fit perfectly in the hands of a professional needing firepower under the hood, sophistication and class on the surface, and gaming prowess (sports mode if you will) in between.
The MSI PS63 is an amazing laptop and I would definitely consider buying one in the future.
This small mobile printer is exactly what I need for invoicing and other jobs such as sending fellow tradesman details or step-by-step instructions that I can easily print off from my phone or the Web.
- iPhone 12 Pro review: The iPhone that’s future proof
- Google Pixel 5 Review: Soft Reboot
- Oppo Watch review: A masterclass in imitation
- Everything you need to know about Smart TVs
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?