LG’s best gets better
Did the best 4K smart TVs just get better or worse?
Almost perfect: LG's new flagship Android smartphone is very comfortable to use and has few foibles
lg in pictures
All of the phone manufacturers are launching their new, best phones. This is LG's new flagship. What does it look like and is it any good?
Upcoming LG smart televisions in 2015 will run webOS 2.0, its second generation smart television platform. The operating system works easily with companion devices, including smartphones, tablets and PCs, has an ecosystem of apps and can be used to surf the world wide web. Here are its newest and its best features.
The biggest smartphone companies in the world flocked to Barcelona for the 2015 Mobile World Congress. More than 90,000 people walked through MWC's many halls to experience the next-generation of technology products, ranging from Samsung's Galaxy S6 Edge to cars controlled from smartphones.
With Apple expected to launch an iWatch in October, other vendors including Samsung, LG and Motorola, are getting a headstart with smartwatches in varied shapes and colors.
LG Electronics has announced that the company's future home appliances, consumer electronics and services that utilize artificial intelligence will be covered under a new sub-brand called LG ThinQ.
The LG 34UB88-P is $480 today at Newegg.
Preorders for LG'S $800 flagship V30 phones start Oct. 5, just one day after Google unveils its Pixel 2 XL.
LG's V30 flagship dumps the V20's removable battery and second screen, but comes with a dizzying array of novel new features.
LG invited us to a first-hand experience at the Sydney launch of their new Signature range of TVs and appliances. Taking place at the NSW Museum of Contemporary Art, it was a colorful night designed to showcase both technology and design at its fine...
The newest version of the Netflix app ushers in support for HDR and Dolby Vision content on the LG G6. Here's how to get it up and running on your phone.
Android watches can't do nearly as much as an Apple Watch (with iOS), but there are upsides.
From Stranger Things to Game of Thrones, it’s difficult to say whether there’s ever been a time where consumers have as much to watch as they do now. Thankfully, there’s no shortage of outstanding displays to watch these shows on either.
These days, smartphones aren’t just a device you use for one or two things. Nowadays, they’re the devices you use for pretty much everything. So it only makes sense that we mull over our choice of smartphone so much. Here are the best smartphones 201...
Apple made some major improvements to the camera in the iPhone 8 Plus. But is it enough to take the top smartphone camera prize from the LG G6?
Samsung's Galaxy Note 8 takes on our current pick for best smartphone camera, the LG G6. Both sport dual cameras, but with vastly different approaches.
The LG G6 has the best smartphone camera we've tried. So how does the camera in the new HTC U11 compare?
Videos about lg
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Oppo R11s review: The iClone you know and love, but not quite the one you deserve
- 2 Blackberry KEYone Black Edition review: What the original KEYone should have been
- 3 Samsung Gear IconX 2018 review: The path of least resistance makes for an easy upgrade
- 4 TCL X2 review: QLED escapes the premium market
- 5 Xbox One X review: Brave new world
Join the newsletter!
- Entering year three, Rainbow Six Siege is still the only true "next-gen" shooter
- Confirmed: AMD will loan chips to help with motherboard updates for Ryzen APUs
- Intel says it's been hit with 32 separate lawsuits over Spectre, Meltdown
- VPN Unlimited review: Good speeds, but what's with that map?
- Who should buy a Ryzen APU, and who shouldn't
PCW Evaluation Team
The printer was convenient, produced clear and vibrant images and was very easy to use
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
It’s easy to set up, it’s compact and quiet when printing and to top if off, the print quality is excellent. This is hands down the best printer I’ve used for printing labels.
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
- Sony a7R Mk III review: The strongest case yet for ditching your DSLR
- Monster Hunter World review
- Oppo R11s: Full, in-depth review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- FTETL DeveloperOther
- FTTelephony Business Analyst - $750 per dayOther
- FTAgile CoachOther
- FTIT Field TechnicianNSW
- CCNetwork EngineerNSW
- CCDelivery Manager - Cloud Solution ProjectNSW
- FTSenior Business AnalystOther
- CCSenior Solution Architect - BankingVIC
- FTProject Manager, Relocation, Fitout & ConstructionOther
- TPLotus Notes/Domino DeveloperACT
- CCMid-level Architect/Technical Lead ( Java/J2EE) - Brisbane LocationVIC
- CCIncident ManagerNSW
- FTGraduate Talent Acquisition SpecialistOther
- FTSenior Software EngineerSA
- TPProject Manager - Cyber SecurityNSW
- TPJava DeveloperACT
- CCPerformance Test AnalystACT
- CCHadoop DeveloperQLD
- FTDNS Security SpecialistOther
- FTData AnalystOther
- FTFrontend Developer - URGENTOther
- FTSAP Test AnalystsACT
- FTWeb DesignerOther
- FTJava DeveloperVIC
- FTDatabase AdministratorNSW