lg in pictures
LG brought their best and boldest OLED TVs to their 2019 CES Press Conference. Here's how it all went down.
LG are bringing their 2018 line-up of UHD, Super UHD and OLED TVs to Australia from as soon as this month. Here's a quick peek at what to expect.
We took a closer look at LG's new V30S ThinQ at this year's Mobile World Congress.
All of the phone manufacturers are launching their new, best phones. This is LG's new flagship. What does it look like and is it any good?
LG has teased Australian availability for its first 8K TV and revealed that its 2019 lineup won't include a single non-4K model.
LG's press conference say them announce their flagship G8 ThinQ and their first 5G smartphone, the V50 ThinQ.
LG has announced the two new devices it'll be showing off at this year's Mobile World Congress (and bringing to Australia later this year).
Telstra has elaborated on its CES 2019 tease, revealing that the telco's local 5G offering will include the LG V50 ThinQ and Oppo's first 5G smartphone.
LG has reportedly scuttled plans to produce a foldable smartphone that would compete with the likes of Huawei and Samsung.
The newest version of the Netflix app ushers in support for HDR and Dolby Vision content on the LG G6. Here's how to get it up and running on your phone.
Android watches can't do nearly as much as an Apple Watch (with iOS), but there are upsides.
It’s by no means perfect when it comes to usability but if you’re after a top-notch TV that’ll bring a transformative touch to the picture quality of the content you watch on it, the LG C9 OLED seems like it'll do the trick.
If our compilation of the best Apple and Android phones you can get for under $600 and our round-up of the best Apple and Android phones for under $700 weren’t good enough, this list ups the ante. Here are the Top 10 Apple and Android smartphones you...
Although it’s entirely possible to get a surprisingly decent smartphone for under $600 these days, you don’t have to spend that much more to end up with something truly special.
Nowadays, it’s actually way easier to find a cheaper and more budget-friendly alternative to these flagship devices than ever before. The list of shared features between mid-tier devices and premium ones continues to grow, while the gap in quality co...
Here are our picks for the top 6 4K TVs you can buy in 2018.
Videos about lg
Monash University’s 100 per cent Online Data Science Single Units are designed to provide the foundation for professionals to capitalise on all of these key trends in data science.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Google Pixel 3a review: Less is more
- 2 Huawei P30 Pro review: A photography powerhouse that leans into and elevates its natural strengths
- 3 Samsung Galaxy S10 review: Messy decisions mar smart evolutions
- 4 Dell G7 review: Growing pains
- 5 Nokia 8.1 review: The more things change, the more they stay the same
Join the newsletter!
- Google pulls Huawei's Android license: 5 reasons not to panic (yet) if you own a Huawei phone
- FileShadow review: 100GB of free online storage plus local data backup and consolidation
- Asus ZenFone 6 hands on: Flipping the script to take on the OnePlus 7 Pro
- Optus lets a few Click Frenzy deals out of the bag early
- Six principles for robust, scalable bot development
PCW Evaluation Team
As the Maserati or BMW of laptops, it would fit perfectly in the hands of a professional needing firepower under the hood, sophistication and class on the surface, and gaming prowess (sports mode if you will) in between.
The MSI PS63 is an amazing laptop and I would definitely consider buying one in the future.
This small mobile printer is exactly what I need for invoicing and other jobs such as sending fellow tradesman details or step-by-step instructions that I can easily print off from my phone or the Web.
Microsoft Office continues to make a student’s life that little bit easier by offering reliable, easy to use, time-saving functionality, while continuing to develop new features that further enhance what is already a formidable collection of applications
I’d recommend a Dell XPS 15 2-in-1 and the new Windows 10 to anyone who needs to get serious work done (before you kick back on your couch with your favourite Netflix show.)
It’s useful for office tasks as well as pragmatic labelling of equipment and storage – just don’t get too excited and label everything in sight!
- Huawei P30 Pro: Full, in-depth review
- Panasonic Lumix S1 review
- Google Pixel 3a review: Less is more
- Everything you need to know about Smart TVs
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?