LG’s best gets better
Did the best 4K smart TVs just get better or worse?
Almost perfect: LG's new flagship Android smartphone is very comfortable to use and has few foibles
Simply the best TV you can buy. And now it’s affordable too
A battery with a phone built in
lg in pictures
All of the phone manufacturers are launching their new, best phones. This is LG's new flagship. What does it look like and is it any good?
Upcoming LG smart televisions in 2015 will run webOS 2.0, its second generation smart television platform. The operating system works easily with companion devices, including smartphones, tablets and PCs, has an ecosystem of apps and can be used to surf the world wide web. Here are its newest and its best features.
The biggest smartphone companies in the world flocked to Barcelona for the 2015 Mobile World Congress. More than 90,000 people walked through MWC's many halls to experience the next-generation of technology products, ranging from Samsung's Galaxy S6 Edge to cars controlled from smartphones.
With Apple expected to launch an iWatch in October, other vendors including Samsung, LG and Motorola, are getting a headstart with smartwatches in varied shapes and colors.
Preorders for LG'S $800 flagship V30 phones start Oct. 5, just one day after Google unveils its Pixel 2 XL.
LG's V30 flagship dumps the V20's removable battery and second screen, but comes with a dizzying array of novel new features.
LG invited us to a first-hand experience at the Sydney launch of their new Signature range of TVs and appliances. Taking place at the NSW Museum of Contemporary Art, it was a colorful night designed to showcase both technology and design at its fine...
LG Australia has announced that the LG Q6 smartphone will be available in Australia from August the 24th.
In a post on its Android developers blog, Google urges developers to tune their apps for the new 18:9 ratio screens on the LG G6 and the Galaxy S8.
The newest version of the Netflix app ushers in support for HDR and Dolby Vision content on the LG G6. Here's how to get it up and running on your phone.
Android watches can't do nearly as much as an Apple Watch (with iOS), but there are upsides.
Samsung's Galaxy Note 8 takes on our current pick for best smartphone camera, the LG G6. Both sport dual cameras, but with vastly different approaches.
The LG G6 has the best smartphone camera we've tried. So how does the camera in the new HTC U11 compare?
It's a tight race, but LG takes the Best Smartphone Camera crown from Google.
LG has made good use of the G6's 18:9 aspect display in its camera software. Here's a quick first look.
We’ve reviewed many phones this year. Usually the later models are better than the older ones, but which ones had the most impact and which ones stood the test of time. Here are the contenders for our Phone of the Year 2016 award.
Videos about lg
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy Note 8: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Huawei Y5 (2017): Full, in depth review
- 3 LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- 4 First Look: Nikon D850
- 5 OnePlus 5: Full, in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- Don't be fooled: Windows Mixed Reality headsets are just VR headsets
- Thinking Big: Why Bold Ideas, Technology and Collaboration Help Bridge the Rural-Urban Divide
- Comodo Internet Security Pro 10 Review: It works well, but read every install screen closely
- Windows Defender review: Basic protection at the right price
- AVG Internet Security Review: A premium antivirus suite that you can put on all your household PCs
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Canon 6D MK II
- Panasonic’s EX600U UHD HDR TV + HTB688 soundbar:
- Which case should I buy for the Samsung Galaxy Note 8?
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- FTJunior .NET DeveloperOther
- TPProject OfficerQLD
- CCJunior / Mid level Hogan Technical Consultant - BrisbaneWA
- CCiMIS SpecialistACT
- FTPresales Security ConsultantWA
- CCIT Portfolio Management AnalystWA
- FTImplementation ManagerOther
- TPSenior Security Consultant - WirelessNSW
- FTDevops EngineerVIC
- CCTraining and Support LeadVIC
- FTProfessional Services Consultant - UCMOther
- FTTest Lead - Automation (energy and metering sector)Other
- CCTechnical Business AnalystNSW
- FTLead PHP DeveloperNSW
- FTScrum MasterOther
- CCLean Six Sigma Black Belt ? 6 month contractVIC
- CCMessageQueue/DataPower AdministratorACT
- CC.Net DeveloperNSW
- FTChange Manager - must have experience working in Fin ServicesOther
- CCNetwork Data AdminVIC
- FTChange Manager- Engineering IndustryOther
- FTCampaign AnalystOther
- FTJunior-Mid level Technical Software Support/Project CoordinatorQLD
- TPIT Security EngineerQLD
- CCProject Manager - Office 365 Mail MigrationQLD