Did the best 4K smart TVs just get better or worse?
Almost perfect: LG's new flagship Android smartphone is very comfortable to use and has few foibles
Simply the best TV you can buy. And now it’s affordable too
A battery with a phone built in
With an improved battery swapping system, the LG G5 isn't a bad phone, per se. But various other features probably looked better in the R&D lab than they do in real life.
lg in pictures
All of the phone manufacturers are launching their new, best phones. This is LG's new flagship. What does it look like and is it any good?
Upcoming LG smart televisions in 2015 will run webOS 2.0, its second generation smart television platform. The operating system works easily with companion devices, including smartphones, tablets and PCs, has an ecosystem of apps and can be used to surf the world wide web. Here are its newest and its best features.
The biggest smartphone companies in the world flocked to Barcelona for the 2015 Mobile World Congress. More than 90,000 people walked through MWC's many halls to experience the next-generation of technology products, ranging from Samsung's Galaxy S6 Edge to cars controlled from smartphones.
With Apple expected to launch an iWatch in October, other vendors including Samsung, LG and Motorola, are getting a headstart with smartwatches in varied shapes and colors.
In a post on its Android developers blog, Google urges developers to tune their apps for the new 18:9 ratio screens on the LG G6 and the Galaxy S8.
LG's 4K HDR monitor now has pricing info and a general release date. The future of PC displays is almost here.
LG's SteamVR headset is like a bizarro-Vive with a high-res, flip-up screen.
One of the best ways LG takes advantage of its unique 18:9 display is in the camera. Let's take a closer look.
Join us for a quick hands-on tour of LG's latest flagship phone.
The newest version of the Netflix app ushers in support for HDR and Dolby Vision content on the LG G6. Here's how to get it up and running on your phone.
Android watches can't do nearly as much as an Apple Watch (with iOS), but there are upsides.
The LG G6 has the best smartphone camera we've tried. So how does the camera in the new HTC U11 compare?
It's a tight race, but LG takes the Best Smartphone Camera crown from Google.
LG has made good use of the G6's 18:9 aspect display in its camera software. Here's a quick first look.
We’ve reviewed many phones this year. Usually the later models are better than the older ones, but which ones had the most impact and which ones stood the test of time. Here are the contenders for our Phone of the Year 2016 award.
Few tech categories have managed to innovate over the past 10+ years like TVs. Perhaps there was a slight lull in 2015 but otherwise every new year brings a big advance in TV technology.
Videos about lg
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Google WiFi review
- 2 Oppo A77 smartphone: Full in-depth review
- 3 Huawei GR5 phone: Full, in-depth review
- 4 Sony Xperia XZ Premium phone: Full, in-depth review
- 5 Blackberry KEYone phone: Full, in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- Verizon is selling a Miracast dongle for $20
- The best educational software for students
- EVE Valkyrie's Warzone update brings CCP's VR dogfighter to normal monitors
- PCWorld's August Digital Magazine: Intel's Core-i9 Tested
- Google Home hands-free calling is here, but doesn't yet have caller ID
PCW Evaluation Team
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
Wireless printing from my iPhone was also a handy feature, the whole experience was quick and seamless with no setup requirements - accessed through the default iOS printing menu options.
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
- Sony's latest Ultra HD OLED debuts in Australia
- Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
- Linksys Velop mesh WiFi review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- CCEnterprise ArchitectVIC
- FTSolution ArchitectOther
- FTSystems Programmer, InsuranceOther
- FTInfrastructure Project Manager - Up to $700/dayOther
- CCSystems Engineer (Wintel) - Midrange L1 & L2ACT
- CCTechnical Architect - Oracle Identity and Access Management - CANBERRA BASEDVIC
- CCManager - Collaboration ToolsVIC
- FTReact Developer - FrontendOther
- CCMS-SQL Designer and DB2 Designer - Two rolesVIC
- CCSAP Fiori Functional ConsultantQLD
- TPSenior Change Advisor - Multi-faceted change**NSW
- CCFleet Management System SpecialistQLD
- FTContinuous Improvement LeadNSW
- FTUI DeveloperVIC
- FTProgram Manager (Critical Communications)Other
- CCGaming DevelopersWA
- FTSystem EngineerNSW
- FTIT Environment & Deployment SpecialistOther
- CCAdministration Officer - SFIA ExperienceACT
- CCFunctional Consultant (SAP IS-U)Other
- FTMobile DeveloperWA
- FTDelivery Support Specialist - Data CentreOther
- FTTest SpecialistSA
- FTOnsite Helpdesk TechnicianOther
- FTDigital Marketing ExecutiveOther