The follow-up to the V10 will include the same dual-screen and camera features that made the original such an unusual smartphone.
While the modular concept was interesting, the G5 hasn't kept pace with other Android smartphones.
It's part of a batch of four new phones marketed towards those who crave longer battery life and a slim build.
The mystery phone would be able to charge at a distance of up to 7 cm when it launches.
Future smartphones may no longer need a dedicated button for unlocking the device or performing other actions with a fingerprint.
The Nvidia Shield Tablet K1 and Sony Xperia Z2, Z3, and Z3 Compact are part of a hefty batch of updates this week.
Love the manual camera controls. Love the display. The battery-swapping scheme is better than ever, but the LG G5 still has a few problems.
FCC certification or some other technicality could be the culprit, as LG wouldn't rule out bringing it to our shores in the future.
There are modular components inside and out, which will help those who would rather make minor repairs when something goes awry.
LG Electronics Australia (LG) has launched its new flat panel 4K UHD OLED TV (EF950T series) is available to buy at select Australian retailers.
The Australian Competition and Consumer Commission has commenced proceedings in the Federal Court against LG Electronics.
The first smartphones to run Google’s Android 6.0 go on sale at major Australian carriers and retailers next week.
The company announced two new devices, hot off the heels of its Nexus 5X launch earlier this week.
Biometric security, a focus on photography and improved battery life will be the hallmarks of Android Marshmallow when it premiers on upcoming Nexus devices from Huawei and LG.
LG's first U.S. laptop weighs in at 2.19 pounds with either a 13- or 14-inch display.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 HTC U11 phone: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Gigabyte Aero 15 corporate gaming laptop review
- 3 Huawei P10 smartphone review
- 4 Huawei P10 Plus phone: Full, in-depth review
- 5 Motorola Moto G5 smartphone review
Join the PC World newsletter!
- The 10 best Android apps for Chromebooks
- This week in games: Homeworld's lost expansion returns, 15 minutes of Beyond Good & Evil 2
- The Steam Link is currently on sale for $15
- It's time to upgrade to TLS 1.3 already, says CDN engineer
- Kogan Agora 8 phone: Full, in-depth review
PCW Evaluation Team
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
Wireless printing from my iPhone was also a handy feature, the whole experience was quick and seamless with no setup requirements - accessed through the default iOS printing menu options.
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
- MSI GL62M 7RDX gaming laptop review
- Alcatel A3 XL phone: Full, in-depth review
- Sony X9300E 2017 TV: Full, in-depth review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTPlatform/DevOps EngineerOther
- FTSolution Architect - DatacentreVIC
- FTProject Coordinator - Digital Applications (IT)Other
- FTApplication Service AdministratorNSW
- FTSiebel Design AnalystOther
- FTSAP Data Migration Specialists. Work Location - CanberraOther
- FT.Net DeveloperOther
- CCWeb Applications SupportQLD
- TPJava DeveloperVIC
- FTSenior Cerner Applications SpecialistOther
- FTFront End Developer | 6- 12mths ContractOther
- FTInfrastructure Engineer - End User ComputingOther
- FTProcurement OfficerACT
- FTDesktop Engineer - Level 1 and 2Other
- CCSenior Java DeveloperQLD
- FTPHP Developer / Software EngineerNSW
- FTSenior Data AnalystOther
- FTProject Implementation ManagerOther
- FTBusiness Systems AnalystOther
- CCPeoplesoft campus solution consultant/TesterNSW
- TPSenior Business AnalystQLD
- FTSecurity Service Desk Operative - TelecommunicationsOther
- FTBusiness Intelligence Analyst - Microsoft BI StackNSW
- FTLead Network EngineerOther