Apple chalks up another record quarter...LG's new flagship phone coming Tuesday...Facebook Messenger gets free video calling...and more tech news.
LG has confirmed the camera of its upcoming flagship less than 24 hours before the rivalling Samsung Galaxy S6 goes on sale in Australia.
LG announced its 2015 television range at an empty Sydney Cricket Ground yesterday. The company unveiled 17 new LCD models that put an emphasis on 4K technology. Up to 66 per cent of its range is now made up of these ultra-high definition (UHD) model...
The biggest smartphone companies in the world flocked to Barcelona for the 2015 Mobile World Congress. More than 90,000 people walked through MWC's many halls to experience the next-generation of technology products, ranging from Samsung's Galaxy S6 ...
Samsung jumps into payments... NXP buys Freescale to build a bigger chip company ... Iran "ready to work with Google"... and more tech news.
Firefox OS, the smartphone operating system from Mozilla targeted at low-cost smartphones in emerging markets, is coming to more developed markets.
A modified version of Google’s Cardboard will be bundled for free with LG’s flagship smartphone in the weeks that follow the release of Samsung’s Gear VR.
CES 2015 might go down as the moment when TVs became more complicated than they should be.
If you plan to buy a cheap smartphone next year expect to get LTE, an HD screen and a good-looking device, as competing manufacturers and chip vendors lower prices.
Google and LG have entered into a patent cross-licensing deal, the latest partnership seeking to reduce the threat of lawsuits between major tech companies.
As part of its sixth, three-year Disability Action Plan, Telstra has unveiled three new initiatives aimed at supporting persons with disability in accessing communications services.
When you're competing for the attention of almost a quarter of a million visitors, it helps to have a gimmick or two. The big names of the consumer electronics industry know this and each year at Germany's IFA electronics show, they try to outdo each...
Jot down the specs of the best smartphones in Australia and it’s newcomer Oppo which comes out on top with its Find 7 flagship. The Find 7 has a superior screen to HTC’s One, more RAM than Samsung’s Galaxy S5 and a CPU faster than Sony’s Xperia Z2, a...
Samsung has revealed its Gear S, a Tizen-powered smartwatch that has a curved display and can take a SIM card. The Gear S can use 3G networks for texting, emailing and Web-browsing.
LG will take on rival Motorola directly by releasing its rounded G Watch R at the same time as Motorola's Moto 360.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy Note 8: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Huawei Y5 (2017): Full, in depth review
- 3 LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- 4 First Look: Nikon D850
- 5 OnePlus 5: Full, in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- This week in games: Civilization III for free, Halloween modes shower treats and tricks
- Newegg's selling a 35-inch 2560x1080 curved monitor for $449 today
- Harman Kardon Invoke hands-on: Cortana enters the smart speaker market with a boom
- iPhone 8 Plus vs. LG G6: Which has the best camera in a smartphone?
- Logitech G703 review: A mainstream wireless mouse with some exceptional features
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Jabra Elite Sport (2017) review
- How to download the Windows 10 Fall Creators Update right now
- Opinon: Life after KRACK
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- CCBusiness/System Analyst- (Human Capital Management (HCM) )NSW
- FTSenior Java Developer - marketsVIC
- TPTechnical Business AnalystQLD
- CCLead Service Designer - CANBERRA BASEDNSW
- FTSAP Developers (SAP CRM, PSCD, HANA, UI5)Other
- FTStorage EngineerOther
- CCDevOps Developer (Chef/IAF/Linux)QLD
- TPLead Data Business AnalystQLD
- TPSales Representative/Account Manager - Global CorporationNSW
- CCUser Research - QualitativeACT
- FTService Desk Level 2 Support ConsultantOther
- TPProject DirectorQLD
- FTTableau DeveloperOther
- TP.NET DeveloperWA
- FTSenior Network ConsultantOther
- FTChange AnalystOther
- FTTechnical Digital Producer | 6 Month ContractOther
- TPIT Project Delivery CoordinatorQLD
- TPCyber Security Business AnalystACT
- TPProject ManagerNSW
- FTClient PrincipalOther
- FTData Analyst/Business Analyst/Project ManagerACT
- CCMobile DeveloperNSW
- FTNetwork Support Engineer - HFC and FTTxOther
- CCCICD ArchitectVIC