LG has confirmed its latest flagship Android smartphone, the Optimus G Pro, will not be released in Australia.
LG has today announced that its Google Nexus 4 Android smartphone will be available "exclusively" through Harvey Norman retail stores from Friday 1 February.
LG has today confirmed its flagship [[artnid:436793|Optimus G smartphone]] will be sold exclusively through Telstra in Australia, but the device won't be available until March.
China has punished six companies, including Samsung and LG, for manipulating LCD panel prices in the country, and ordered them to pay a total of US$56 million in fines.
LG has announced the latest addition to its aggressively priced L-Style range of Android smartphones but the new device won't be sold through Australia's traditional carriers.
2012 was an exciting year for the television market. Prices fell significantly for existing technology, with edge-lit LED televisions dropping in price as they stole further market share from already dirt-cheap plasmas.
If you’re a savvy buyer, then you know that Christmas time is one of the best times in the calendar year to snag a bargain. The Christmas lead-up period, as well as Boxing Day sales, has proven in previous years to be fiercely competitive, and the bi...
Google has exhausted initial stocks of its Nexus 4 Android smartphone less than an hour after the device went on sale yesterday.
LG has today confirmed that three of its current Android phones -- the Optimus 2X, the Optimus Black, and the Optimus 3D -- will be upgraded to the latest 4.0 "Ice Cream Sandwich" version of Google's Android operating system in the near future.
LG has released the results from a test conducted with Australian consumers in Westfield shopping centres around Australia, saying that four out of five Australians prefer its passive Cinema 3D televisions over competitors Sony and Samsung.
Phones and tablets loaded with the Android 4.0 operating system start arriving in stores soon, but when will existing phones get the update and wich models will be left out in the cold?
Mango, Android and tablet could be the big buzzwords at the upcoming CTIA Enterprise & Applications event in San Diego.
For those who believe Apple corners the market in elegance for technology products, take a look at a new handset released in Europe yesterday by LG Electronics -- and running Microsoft software.
Microsoft announced this week that it has officially launched has the first major software update to its Windows Phone platform, formerly known as the codename "Mango" but now simply called Windows Phone 7.5. Although its officially been released, no...
The LG Optimus Black is a smartly designed Android phone that features a nice-looking display, a simple and clean user interface, and battery life that would make some far-more-expensive smartphones envious.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 HTC U11 phone: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Gigabyte Aero 15 corporate gaming laptop review
- 3 Huawei P10 smartphone review
- 4 Huawei P10 Plus phone: Full, in-depth review
- 5 Motorola Moto G5 smartphone review
Join the PC World newsletter!
- The 10 best Android apps for Chromebooks
- This week in games: Homeworld's lost expansion returns, 15 minutes of Beyond Good & Evil 2
- The Steam Link is currently on sale for $15
- It's time to upgrade to TLS 1.3 already, says CDN engineer
- Kogan Agora 8 phone: Full, in-depth review
PCW Evaluation Team
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
Wireless printing from my iPhone was also a handy feature, the whole experience was quick and seamless with no setup requirements - accessed through the default iOS printing menu options.
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
- MSI GL62M 7RDX gaming laptop review
- Alcatel A3 XL phone: Full, in-depth review
- Sony X9300E 2017 TV: Full, in-depth review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- CCSecurity Solution Architect - Financial Services - Contract - Sydney CBDNSW
- FTTelecom RiggerOther
- FTMicrosoft Azure Cloud EngineerQLD
- FTSupport AnalystOther
- FTSenior UX/UI DesignerOther
- FTSenior Policy OfficerOther
- FTApplication Support AnalystOther
- TPJava DeveloperVIC
- FTUnix/Linux Engineer | 6mth ContractOther
- FTJunior-Mid Level Implementation CoordinatorQLD
- TPProject Officer (PMO)VIC
- FTSenior .NET DevelopersOther
- FTData Analyst/DeveloperNSW
- FTWintel EngineerSA
- FTTechnical Lead Front-endNSW
- CCCRM/.Net DeveloperACT
- FTBusiness AnalystOther
- FTPractice Director Design – Adelaide Delivery CentreSA
- CCSenior Infrastructure LeadQLD
- TPNetwork EngineerVIC
- FT.Net DeveloperQLD
- CCInfrastructure Solution ArchitectNSW
- FTApplication Tester & Quality Assurance AnalystOther
- FTProject Manager - ERPQLD
- CCSenior Business AnalystNSW