As the Microsoft-LinkedIn deal closes, Microsoft CEO Satya Nadella outlines how Office 365 workers will benefit from mining LinkedIn's store of digital intelligence and making connections, whether for career goals or data analysis.
Jeff Weiner, the CEO of LinkedIn, is very impressed with Snap's Spectacles and the way they've been launched through vending machines that appear in locations for a limited time.
A suspected Russian hacker arrested recently in the Czech Republic was involved in a massive 2012 data breach at LinkedIn, the professional social networking company says.
Finding images, sending messages, and transferring money in third-party apps is about to get a whole lot easier.
Microsoft-LinkedIn deal: ‘Don’t let exciting possibilities blind you to privacy and security concerns’
Forrester analysts discuss implications of the US$26.2 billion acquisition.
Top three questions answered as Redmond prepares to acquire social media giant.
Why did Microsoft buy LinkedIn for $26 billion? Turning Cortana into a powerful business assistant: check out this image from Microsoft's investor presentation, which sums it all up.
Microsoft CEO Satya Nadella shares his reasoning behind Microsoft's LinkedIn acquisition.
Microsoft has made a big bet on LinkedIn, announcing Monday that it will spend nearly US$26.2 billion to purchase the enterprise-focused social networking and recruiting company.
LinkedIn users now have to wait up to three days if they want a list of their contacts on the service.
LinkedIn plans to continue closely vetting researchers for its bug bounty rewards program, saying it reduces the number of distracting erroneous and irrelevant reports.
LinkedIn added Salesforce CRM integration to its Sales Navigator tool last fall, and on Thursday it went a step further by adding ties to Microsoft Dynamics CRM.
Oracle shrugs off Salesforce rumors...House OKs plan to stop NSA phone dragnet...why Ford's CEO is wary of Apple and Google
LinkedIn is acquiring online learning company lynda.com for US$1.5 billion in cash and stock, the social networking site announced Thursday.
In a move that could yield even more automated suggestions and tips for LinkedIn users, the professional network has acquired California startup Refresh, the maker of an app that gathers news and insights about participants in meetings.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 HTC U11 phone: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Gigabyte Aero 15 corporate gaming laptop review
- 3 Huawei P10 smartphone review
- 4 Huawei P10 Plus phone: Full, in-depth review
- 5 Motorola Moto G5 smartphone review
Join the PC World newsletter!
- Steam's Summer Sale kicks off with a $15 Steam Link, game discounts galore, and digital stickers
- Hands-on: Surviving Mars captures the excitement and dread of launching a colony mission
- Dell XPS 15 (2017) review: Kaby Lake and a 4K display make a difference
- Ring Video Doorbell review
- Lenovo's new workstation is indeed 'Tiny' but packs a punch
PCW Evaluation Team
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
Wireless printing from my iPhone was also a handy feature, the whole experience was quick and seamless with no setup requirements - accessed through the default iOS printing menu options.
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
- MSI GL62M 7RDX gaming laptop review
- Alcatel A3 XL phone: Full, in-depth review
- Sony X9300E 2017 TV: Full, in-depth review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTDatabase DeveloperOther
- CCSenior Infrastructure LeadQLD
- FTSales Client Services Manager (Mid-market)QLD
- CCTechnical Business AnalystNSW
- CCDevOps Consultant - 12 month contractVIC
- FTSenior Business Analyst, BankingOther
- CCIT Helpdesk Support OfficerVIC
- FTPeopleSoft Technical Campus Solution DeveloperOther
- FTEnterprise and Solution ArchitectQLD
- CCTest Manager - Business IntelligenceNSW
- FTJunior-Mid Level Implementation CoordinatorQLD
- FTJava Developer - Networking ExperienceOther
- FTProject OfficerOther
- FTSenior Developer (C# .NET SharePoint)Other
- FTSenior .Net DeveloperOther
- CCWeb Applications SupportQLD
- FTImplementation Consultant - SMSF SoftwareOther
- FTDigital ProducerOther
- FTFull Stack Software DeveloperOther
- CCSAP CRM, ABAP, FIORI & UI5 ResourcesNSW
- FTBusiness Development ManagerOther
- FTApplication Solution ArchitectOther
- TPBusiness AnalystQLD
- FTCustomer Support Team LeadNSW
- CCTechnical ArchitectQLD