Flash files that are vulnerable to a serious flaw patched by Adobe Systems over three years ago still exist on many websites, exposing users to potential attacks.
LinkedIn is restricting access to most of its application programming interfaces (APIs) to companies that have struck up partnerships with the social networking company.
LinkedIn has doubled its user base in China from 4 million to 8 million in the year since it agreed to comply with the country's rules on censorship.
Symantec has spotted an uptick in phishing emails over the last week that purport to come from LinkedIn support and attempt to steal users' account credentials.
Professional networking site LinkedIn is rolling out new features that allow users to easily manage authenticated sessions across multiple devices and better understand what caused security-related changes on their accounts.
Professional networking company LinkedIn agreed to pay close to US$6 million in overtime back wages and damages to employees at its branches in California, Illinois, Nebraska and New York, the U.S. Department of Labor said Monday.
Oracle has hooked up its SRM (social relationship management) software suite to LinkedIn, a move to give marketing and customer support staffers a way to reach the business-oriented social network's 300 million users.
LinkedIn is trying again to build a service on mobile that helps keep people in touch, even when they're not actively job hunting.
LinkedIn is offering a job search app for iOS devices, aimed at making it easier for users to find and be notified of jobs apart from LinkedIn's main site.
LinkedIn said it is making progress implementing default encryption of data exchanged with its users after a security company alleged some users are still at risk of account takeovers.
LinkedIn will have to face a lawsuit that alleges it damaged the image of users by repeatedly sending emails to their contacts inviting them to join the social network.
Twitter, LinkedIn and eBay quarterly earnings show what Internet companies are up against.
China has been a tough market for U.S. Internet companies to crack, but LinkedIn has high hopes it can buck the trend and increase its user base in the country to as high as 50 million over the next five years.
After exploring the market for years, LinkedIn is formally entering China with a new beta site that will adhere to the nation's strict rules on online censorship.
LinkedIn has beefed up its profile-view analytics feature, revamping its interface, displaying more granular data and providing suggestions for improved visibility on the professional networking site.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy Note 8: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Huawei Y5 (2017): Full, in depth review
- 3 LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- 4 First Look: Nikon D850
- 5 OnePlus 5: Full, in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- This week in games: Civilization III for free, Halloween modes shower treats and tricks
- Newegg's selling a 35-inch 2560x1080 curved monitor for $449 today
- Harman Kardon Invoke hands-on: Cortana enters the smart speaker market with a boom
- iPhone 8 Plus vs. LG G6: Which has the best camera in a smartphone?
- Logitech G703 review: A mainstream wireless mouse with some exceptional features
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Jabra Elite Sport (2017) review
- How to download the Windows 10 Fall Creators Update right now
- Opinon: Life after KRACK
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- FTSenior Salesforce DeveloperOther
- CCWin10 Packaging & DeploymentWA
- FTProject Director- CloudOther
- TPFront End Designer/DeveloperNSW
- FTService desk supportACT
- FTPython DeveloperOther
- FTSAP Business AnalystOther
- FTIT Service Delivery ManagerOther
- CCSenior Test Engineer - Telecom domainVIC
- FTSenior Systems Analyst - Network/InfrastructureOther
- TPSenior Engineer - Data CentreNSW
- FTConsultant - Risk and Compliance StreamOther
- FTIntegration Specialist / DeveloperQLD
- CCSalesforce DeveloperNSW
- FTPython Developer - FinTech/TradingOther
- CCWindows / Unix / Linux Systems Administration / Support SpecialistNSW
- FTSenior Software Engineer | Data Feeds | AI & AutomationOther
- CCIT Service Operations Lead ? Financial Services - TelcoVIC
- FTTechnical Digital Producer | 6 Month ContractOther
- CCMiddleware System AdministratorACT
- CCChange Manager-Port MacquarieNSW
- FT3 X Project Managers - Financial ServicesOther
- FTEnterprise Architect - Permanent OpportunityQLD
- FTNetwork Design SpecialistOther
- TPSenior .NET ContractNSW