If you have empty fields in your LinkedIn profile, you might want to take some time to complete them. Professional networking site LinkedIn is rolling out a plug-in that lets jobseekers use their LinkedIn profile information to apply for positions ri...
During a Silicon Valley panel discussion Monday evening, LinkedIn CEO Jeff Weiner emphasized how the online venture he runs enables members to create their own professional brand.
Google+ seemed like a boys club at first, but recent estimates point to a growing number of women using the Internet search giant's social networking service.
Facebook may not be having its initial public offering until sometime in 2012 but its potential valuation is already generating a lot of buzz.
Eddie Schwartz, former chief security officer at Netwitness Corp., a company recently acquired by EMC, has been named chief security officer of the storage vendor's RSA security division.
Enterasys this week rolled out software that allows network admins to access its management system via social media websites like Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn and Salesforce.com's Chatter.
Though signs for IT remain positive this year, worries about the economy sapped investor confidence this week as a wide range of businesses, including big computer industry vendors, suffered a drop in share value.
LinkedIn is exploring opportunities in China, a market with 100 million working professionals that the business networking site believes it can attract, according to the company's vice president Arvind Rajan.
Back in March, LinkedIn rolled out "LinkedIn Today," a beta social news service that aggregates the top headlines and stories related to your industry, based on what your connections share.
Excitement over LinkedIn's stunning market debut appears to have outweighed concerns this week about Hewlett-Packard and Dell earnings reports, which highlighted a desultory PC market.
Professional social networking site LinkedIn went public today and immediately saw its share price and valuation surge.
LinkedIn.com went public today. The IPO started at $45 and shares are currently trading over $100 and climbing. It has been a long time since a tech IPO generated this much excitement, which leads to the inevitable question of "what is it?"
Hold on to your hat. The first of the social networking sites is about to launch its initial public offering, or IPO.
Professional social networking site LinkedIn is gearing up for its initial public offering, reporting that it plans to offer 7.84 million shares for $32 to $35 per share.
Social networking websites are fast becoming a staple of corporate recruiting. Depending on which studies you read, anywhere from 39 to 65 percent of companies use social networking websites to identify and screen potential candidates for open positi...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei P10 smartphone review
- 2 Huawei P10 Plus phone: Full, in-depth review
- 3 Motorola Moto G5 smartphone review
- 4 Oppo A57 phone: full, in-depth review
- 5 Moto G5 Plus phone: full, in-depth review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Huawei Watch 2 Classic Review: Good watch but a missed opportunity for Wear 2.0
- Far Cry 5's first trailer reveals religious cults and explosions in picturesque Montana
- Amazon is offering two free months of Music Unlimited to new subscribers
- This week in games: Red Dead Redemption 2 is delayed, Destiny 2 PC servers explained
- Any website can crash your Windows 7 or 8 PC with these four characters
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- LG 2017 OLED TV range full review: W7 Signature Wallpaper, G7, E7 and C7 UHD TVs
- Asus ROG Strix Z270F Gaming motherboard review
- The simple RAM buying guide
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTSocial Media Executive / Specialist (Facebook) - online gamblingNSW
- CCSenior Project Manager - Higher EducationVIC
- FTProject Manager - Accountin Finance and AssetWA
- CCXML DeveloperVIC
- FTSenior Business Analyst l GROUP LIFE INSURANCE l SydneyVIC
- CCC++ DeveloperNSW
- FTBI and Report DeveloperQLD
- CCSalesforce Marketing CloudNSW
- FTEnterprise ArchitectVIC
- CCSenior Procurement SpecialistVIC
- CCProject Manager Information ManagementQLD
- CCSAP ISU Functional ConsultantVIC
- FTJunior-Mid Level Implementation CoordinatorQLD
- FTBI BA Consultant l Microstrategy, Business ObjectsNSW
- CCSolution DesignerNSW
- FTSolution ArchitectNSW
- FTTechnical WriterACT
- CCNetwork Security Engineer - Finance - Contract - SydneyNSW
- CCSQL Analyst DeveloperNSW
- FTScrum Master - TechnicalNSW
- FTTechnical Consultant - SharePoint developerQLD
- TPEOI - Developers and Tester (APS)ACT
- CCSenior Communications Advisor - Australian TelcoVIC
- FTSenior UX/UI DesignerNSW