If you have empty fields in your LinkedIn profile, you might want to take some time to complete them. Professional networking site LinkedIn is rolling out a plug-in that lets jobseekers use their LinkedIn profile information to apply for positions ri...
During a Silicon Valley panel discussion Monday evening, LinkedIn CEO Jeff Weiner emphasized how the online venture he runs enables members to create their own professional brand.
Google+ seemed like a boys club at first, but recent estimates point to a growing number of women using the Internet search giant's social networking service.
Facebook may not be having its initial public offering until sometime in 2012 but its potential valuation is already generating a lot of buzz.
Eddie Schwartz, former chief security officer at Netwitness Corp., a company recently acquired by EMC, has been named chief security officer of the storage vendor's RSA security division.
Enterasys this week rolled out software that allows network admins to access its management system via social media websites like Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn and Salesforce.com's Chatter.
Though signs for IT remain positive this year, worries about the economy sapped investor confidence this week as a wide range of businesses, including big computer industry vendors, suffered a drop in share value.
LinkedIn is exploring opportunities in China, a market with 100 million working professionals that the business networking site believes it can attract, according to the company's vice president Arvind Rajan.
Back in March, LinkedIn rolled out "LinkedIn Today," a beta social news service that aggregates the top headlines and stories related to your industry, based on what your connections share.
Excitement over LinkedIn's stunning market debut appears to have outweighed concerns this week about Hewlett-Packard and Dell earnings reports, which highlighted a desultory PC market.
Professional social networking site LinkedIn went public today and immediately saw its share price and valuation surge.
LinkedIn.com went public today. The IPO started at $45 and shares are currently trading over $100 and climbing. It has been a long time since a tech IPO generated this much excitement, which leads to the inevitable question of "what is it?"
Hold on to your hat. The first of the social networking sites is about to launch its initial public offering, or IPO.
Professional social networking site LinkedIn is gearing up for its initial public offering, reporting that it plans to offer 7.84 million shares for $32 to $35 per share.
Social networking websites are fast becoming a staple of corporate recruiting. Depending on which studies you read, anywhere from 39 to 65 percent of companies use social networking websites to identify and screen potential candidates for open positi...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy Note 8: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Huawei Y5 (2017): Full, in depth review
- 3 LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- 4 First Look: Nikon D850
- 5 OnePlus 5: Full, in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- Comodo Internet Security Pro 10 Review: It works well, but read every install screen closely
- Windows Defender review: Basic protection at the right price
- AVG Internet Security Review: A premium antivirus suite that you can put on all your household PCs
- Avast Premier review: An attractive antivirus suite with limited install options
- Norton Security Premium review: You'll pay a pretty penny for this excellent security suite
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Canon 6D MK II
- Panasonic’s EX600U UHD HDR TV + HTB688 soundbar:
- Which case should I buy for the Samsung Galaxy Note 8?
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- FTTechnical Delivery Manager - NetworkQLD
- CCProject ManagerNSW
- CCSolution ArchitectVIC
- FTCloud Infrastructure Architect - Townsville Location - PermQLD
- FTBig Data DeveloperOther
- CCSenior NPM DeveloperNSW
- FTChange ManagerOther
- FTSystems AnalystsOther
- FT.Net Developer - Multiple OpportunitiesOther
- FTService Desk Analyst/Telecommunications Service AnalystOther
- CCBlue Prism DevelopersNSW
- FTSenior Infrastructure EngineerNSW
- TPProject ManagerNSW
- CCSenior ETL Developer/DesignerVIC
- TPProject CoordinatorNSW
- CCMessageQueue/DataPower AdministratorVIC
- FTEAI DeveloperACT
- FTBuild Support OfficerOther
- TPRelease CoordinatorNSW
- FTDigital Marketing Specialist - Senior roleOther
- FTSignalling EngineerOther
- CCEngagement OfficerNSW
- CCService Desk AnalystACT
- CCXamarin Mobile DeveloperVIC