Are all mesh WiFi systems the same already?
Can you boost WiFi speed with the Linksys Max-Stream AC600 Wi-Fi Micro USB Adapter?
The WiFi extender we’ve all been looking for. Almost.
Linksys in pictures
The best and most noteworthy products and technologies found at CES 2015.
Linksys has today launched a new software update for owners of the company's tri-band Wi-Fi systems that gives them the option to subscribe to the Linksys Shield service for added security.
Linksys has announced the availability of its Velop Dual-Band Mesh Wi-Fi System, the latest addition to the Linksys family of Velop Whole Home Wi-Fi Mesh Systems.
Linksys has signed a three-year contract as the official and exclusive networking partner for PAX Australia.
In yet another testament of the awful state of home router security, a group of security researchers uncovered more than 60 vulnerabilities in 22 router models from different vendors, most of which were distributed by ISPs to customers.
Cybercriminals have developed a Web-based attack tool to hijack routers on a large scale when users visit compromised websites or view malicious advertisements in their browsers.
If you have a Linksys model WRT160N or Netgear RP614v4 router, it may be time to worry a little. At least according to a report out of Defcon from The Register. The vulnerability is based on CSRF, or cross-site request forgery, an issue with the cPan...
If your dad is anything like mine, he probably thinks he’s a dab hand with a video camera (apparently it’s a middle-aged male thing; like operating the remote on a VCR). Whenever the family gets together, it always seems to be dad who’s in charge of ...
Technology vendors have often been on the cutting-edge of technology innovation, but the same can't always be said of their design. Manufacturers have more often been concerned about what's inside the box, devoting less time and resources to the look...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Google Nest Hub Max (2019) review
- 2 Plantronics BackBeat Pro 5100 (2019) review
- 3 Samsung Galaxy Tab S6 (2019) review
- 4 Samsung Galaxy Note 10+ Australian review (2019)
- 5 Oppo Reno Z Australian review (2019)
Join the newsletter!
- Astro A50 (2019) review: Convenience costs money
- OnePlus 7T review: Just the right amount of ‘pro’
- Best smartphone photography tech: Gimbals, lenses and tripods
- Best Smart Speakers: Google Assistant vs Alexa vs Siri
- Six-month-old Galaxy S10 bug lets strangers bypass your fingerprint scan, Samsung admits
PCW Evaluation Team
This smart laptop was enjoyable to use and great to work on – creating content was super simple.
It really doesn’t get more “gaming laptop” than this.
As the Maserati or BMW of laptops, it would fit perfectly in the hands of a professional needing firepower under the hood, sophistication and class on the surface, and gaming prowess (sports mode if you will) in between.
The MSI PS63 is an amazing laptop and I would definitely consider buying one in the future.
This small mobile printer is exactly what I need for invoicing and other jobs such as sending fellow tradesman details or step-by-step instructions that I can easily print off from my phone or the Web.
Microsoft Office continues to make a student’s life that little bit easier by offering reliable, easy to use, time-saving functionality, while continuing to develop new features that further enhance what is already a formidable collection of applications
- Best true wireless earbuds: Jabra vs Sony vs Beats
- The Pixel 4 has everything you expected (plus a killer price-tag)
- Samsung Galaxy Note 10+ Australian review (2019)
- Everything you need to know about Smart TVs
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?