The worldwide market for mobile WiMax services in 2015 will be five times its current size, according to ABI Research -- but smaller than the company's analysts had expected just a few months ago.
Optus and Nokia Siemens Networks successfully demonstrated Long Term Evolution (LTE) mobile technology at a Thai restaurant in Gordon, Sydney, today, but did not make clear exactly when the upgrade to its 3G network would take place.
Three separate companies are steadily recruiting intellectual property holders into patent pools for LTE (Long-Term Evolution) technology, initiatives intended to get more manufacturers building gear for the fast network.
Telstra will conduct trials of wireless broadband technology Long Term Evolution (LTE) in May in order to assess its performance.
NTT DoCoMo plans to demonstrate a prototype cellular handset running next-generation LTE technology at this month's Mobile World Congress exhibition in Barcelona, one of the companies that co-developed the handset said Monday.
More extensive tests show that TeliaSonera's LTE (Long-Term Evolution) network can deliver faster speeds, up to 45Mbps (megabits per second), than previous tests indicated, according to market research company Northstream.
LG Electronics MobileComm plans to demonstrate a next-generation cellular modem that can download data at speeds up to 100M bits per second.
Optus parent company, SingTel, has announced it will run a trial of the wireless technology called Long Term Evolution (LTE) in Australia, Indonesia, the Philippines and Singapore.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- 2 First Look: Nikon D850
- 3 OnePlus 5: Full, in-depth review
- 4 Nokia 8: Full, in-depth review
- 5 Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
Join the newsletter!
- First Look: The Evil Within 2
- The Evil Within 2 hands-on preview: An artistic approach to horror, and vice versa
- Google buys HTC's smartphone brains for $1.1 billion to bolster its hardware push
- Imagination wants to add intelligence to smartphone chips
- Windows 10 digital ink: All the improvements with the Fall Creators Update
PCW Evaluation Team
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
- Dishonored - Death Of The Outsider review:
- LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- MSI GE73 VR Raider Gaming Laptop review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTSocial Media Executive / Specialist (Facebook) - Online PokerNSW
- TPC++ DeveloperNSW
- FTSenior SAP Training LeadOther
- FTProject Support Officer/ Project Coordinator - GovernmentOther
- CCLinux & Windows Systems Engineer - BrisbaneQLD
- CCOracle Identity & Access Management AdministratorNSW
- CCSystem AdministratorNSW
- FTIBM COGNOS ICM DeveloperOther
- TPPenetration TesterQLD
- TPSenior Business AnalystNSW
- FTJunior/Mid Front-end Developer/DesignerOther
- FTCommunication SpecialistOther
- FTAgile CoachOther
- FTSAED CoordinatorOther
- FTDigital Business AnalystACT
- FTC++ Analyst ProgrammerOther
- FTClient Delivery DirectorACT
- FTSenior Security ConsultantNSW
- TPProgram Support OfficerQLD
- TPSenior Business AnalystNSW
- CCApplications PackagerNSW
- CCDatabase AnalystNSW
- FTBI DeveloperQLD
- FTProject SchedulerSA
- CCMS Dynamics Technical Consultant - 6 month contract Initially - SydneyNSW