Driven by growth in mobile and Fios broadband customers, Verizon Communications on Thursday reported first quarter 2014 revenue of $30.8 billion, up from $29.4 billion a year earlier.
Heavy broadband users should help shoulder the cost of their traffic, but Verizon Communications does not give preferential treatment to some Web traffic, the company's CEO said Monday.
Verizon Communications posted a net loss of US $1.9 billion during the fourth quarter of 2012, but the losses were due to a series of one-time expenses announced earlier.
Verizon Communications on Friday reported revenue of US$27.5 billion for the second quarter of 2011, up 2.8 percent from the second quarter of 2010, largely driven by mobile subscriber additions.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- 2 First Look: Nikon D850
- 3 OnePlus 5: Full, in-depth review
- 4 Nokia 8: Full, in-depth review
- 5 Sony's latest Ultra HD OLED debuts in Australia
Join the newsletter!
- Easy Fixes for Six Common Laptop Problems
- Intel kills its standalone Project Alloy VR headset, as PC-powered VR wins out
- AMD Radeon phases out the CrossFire brand as multi-GPU gets more complicated
- Radeon RX Vega graphics cards get 2-way multi-GPU support in Radeon Software 17.9.2
- Creative Sound BlasterX Siege M04 review: This debut mouse impresses
PCW Evaluation Team
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
- Huawei Y5 (2017) Review
- First Look: The Evil Within 2
- LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTSocial Media Executive / Specialist (Facebook) - Online PokerNSW
- TPSenior Project OfficerNSW
- FTSoftware Engineer - Leading TelcoOther
- CCSenior Developer - Oracle - TelcoVIC
- FTSAP HR / PAYROLL SPECIALISTACT
- FTProject CoordinatorOther
- FTIBM Tivoli Network Configuration leadVIC
- FTOrganisational Change ManagerACT
- FTMid - Senior Web DeveloperWA
- CCWintel Engineer - BrisbaneVIC
- FTChange Lead- Timetable ReadinessOther
- CCTRIM Support OfficerWA
- FTSenior Network Consultant / Junior ArchitectVIC
- FTSenior Business Analyst (Loyalty Program)Other
- CCHogan Technical Consultant - BrisbaneQLD
- TPJava DeveloperNSW
- CCDatabase AdministratorQLD
- CCTraining Co-OrdinatorNSW
- CCIP Network EngineerNSW
- CCBusiness Analyst - ISO9001ACT
- FTBusiness Development ManagerQLD
- FTC++ Analyst ProgrammerOther
- FTAccount ManagerOther
- FTSalesforce - MarketingOther
- CCHogan Technical Consultant - BrisbaneOther