Seagate Technology will buy LSI's flash storage business from Avago Technologies for US$450 million in cash.
Semiconductor company Avago Technologies has agreed to buy storage and networking company LSI for US$6.6 billion in an effort to expand its data center offerings.
The smartphone of the future is going to require a "revolution" in thinking about technical design and "not enough people are prepared" for the challenges coming in here years, the president of Samsung Electronics said in his keynote at the Design Au...
Chipmaker LSI is hoping to improve networking performance and flexibility with its ARM-based Axxia 4500 processor family, announced Monday.
Chipmaker LSI is taking ARM-based processors to new frontiers with its upcoming AXM5500 family, which will be used in mobile base stations of all sizes.
"If you can afford the price tag, it is well worth the money. It out performs any other laptop I have tried for gaming, and the transportable design and incredible display also make it ideal for work."
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei P20 Pro review: See it and believe the hype
- 2 Nokia 8 Sirocco review: A unique flagship that's more of a mutation than a market-leader
- 3 Nokia 6 (2018) review: Simple. Solid. Supreme.
- 4 Samsung Q9F Series QLED: Peak performance from a home entertainment heavyweight
- 5 Sony Xperia XA2 review: One last hurrah for OmniBalance
Join the newsletter!
- The Humble Store is giving away cyberpunk RPG Shadowrun Returns for free
- EVGA's GeForce GTX 1060 is back down to $250 just in time for the Steam Summer Sale
- Alienware 17 R5 review: Core i9 and an overclocked GTX 1080 create an incredible desktop replacement
- Five insights from our chat with Synology CTO Allen Kao
- 20 Essential Party Games On PC And Console To Play With Family And Friends
PCW Evaluation Team
If you’re looking to invest in your next work horse laptop for work or home use, you can’t go wrong with the MSI GE63.
If you can afford the price tag, it is well worth the money. It out performs any other laptop I have tried for gaming, and the transportable design and incredible display also make it ideal for work.
Touch screen visibility and operation was great and easy to navigate. Each menu and sub-menu was in an understandable order and category
The printer was convenient, produced clear and vibrant images and was very easy to use
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
It’s easy to set up, it’s compact and quiet when printing and to top if off, the print quality is excellent. This is hands down the best printer I’ve used for printing labels.
- Huawei P20 Pro review: See it and believe the hype
- Computex 2018: Nvidia launches new AI-focused hardware and software platforms
- Computex 2018: Everything you missed at Asia's biggest tech tradeshow
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?