The U.S. Department of Justice would prohibit eBay from entering into agreements with other tech firms to not recruit each other's employees, in a settlement announced by the agency Thursday.
A U.S. appeals court has cleared the way for thousands of Silicon Valley workers to proceed as a group with a lawsuit alleging that technology companies including Google and Apple colluded to drive down employee compensation.
Pixar and Lucasfilm have settled a lawsuit by workers alleging an illegal cartel formed by seven technology companies including Apple, Google and Intel, lawyers have informed the court.
A court in California declined to certify as class action a lawsuit by workers alleging an illegal cartel formed by seven technology companies including Apple, Google and Intel.
Facebook Chief Operating Officer Sheryl Sandberg is scheduled to join a number of other high-profile tech players to testify in a private antitrust suit brought against seven California-based technology companies by former employees.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Moto G7 Plus review: Better where it counts
- 2 Nokia 9 PureView review: A flawed, ambitious, endearing flagship
- 3 Google Pixel 3a review: Less is more
- 4 Oppo A5Xs review: Cutting corners
- 5 Moto G7 review: The new gold standard for budget buyers
Join the newsletter!
- ExpressVPN 2019 review: Great service, but why so secretive?
- Garmin 66W dash cam review: Same small form factor, much improved video
- Akaso Trace 1 Dash Cam review: Nice features, nice front and interior video
- Garmin Dash Cam Mini review: Tiny and easy, with surprisingly good video
- Netgear Nighthawk XR700 review: Overkill
PCW Evaluation Team
The MSI PS63 is an amazing laptop and I would definitely consider buying one in the future.
- Everything you need to know before you buy a 5G phone in Australia
- Huawei P30 Pro: Full, in-depth review
- Computex 2019
- Everything you need to know about Smart TVs
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?