The U.S. Department of Justice would prohibit eBay from entering into agreements with other tech firms to not recruit each other's employees, in a settlement announced by the agency Thursday.
A U.S. appeals court has cleared the way for thousands of Silicon Valley workers to proceed as a group with a lawsuit alleging that technology companies including Google and Apple colluded to drive down employee compensation.
Pixar and Lucasfilm have settled a lawsuit by workers alleging an illegal cartel formed by seven technology companies including Apple, Google and Intel, lawyers have informed the court.
A court in California declined to certify as class action a lawsuit by workers alleging an illegal cartel formed by seven technology companies including Apple, Google and Intel.
Facebook Chief Operating Officer Sheryl Sandberg is scheduled to join a number of other high-profile tech players to testify in a private antitrust suit brought against seven California-based technology companies by former employees.
Bringing VR out of office and study spaces will serve to help it attract the new audiences it needs to continue growing
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 ASUS FX503 review: An ROG Notebook By Any Other Name
- 2 HP Envy x360 (Ryzen 5) review: Power over portability
- 3 Oppo A73 review: The budget smartphone that sets the bar for 2018
- 4 Oppo R11s review: The iClone you know and love, but not quite the one you deserve
- 5 Blackberry KEYone Black Edition review: What the original KEYone should have been
Join the newsletter!
- In Pictures: Ultimate Ears debut the BLAST and MEGABLAST smart speakers
- Razer Blade Pro review: Safe but still sharp
- 2nd Gen Ryzen review
- Wargaming signs publishing deal with Mad Head Games
- Serious Sam 4 teased ahead of E3 showcase
PCW Evaluation Team
Touch screen visibility and operation was great and easy to navigate. Each menu and sub-menu was in an understandable order and category
The printer was convenient, produced clear and vibrant images and was very easy to use
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
It’s easy to set up, it’s compact and quiet when printing and to top if off, the print quality is excellent. This is hands down the best printer I’ve used for printing labels.
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
- Picture Perfect: OPPO prepare their boldest smartphone yet
- Gigabyte AERO 15: Full, in-depth review
- Samsung Galaxy S9+ review: A predictably-exellent flagship uplifted by a standout camera
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- FTSenior Project ManagerOther
- TPProject Support Officer - Mulitple RolesQLD
- CCOperations Reporting AnalystNSW
- CCSENIOR PROJECT MANAGER - INFRASTRUCTURENSW
- CCSenior Development DBA - OracleNSW
- FTOracle Database Exadata Engineers, Sydney CBD, 6 months contract,NSW
- CCStorage EngineerNSW
- FTData AnalystACT
- FTProcurement sales managerOther
- CCAndroid developerNSW
- CCChange Analyst-TransformationNSW
- CCBusiness AnalystNSW
- CCUDS DeveloperNSW
- FTProduct Lead - DatabaseOther
- FTXamarin DeveloperOther
- CCLead Delivery Developer - Datapower and WPS DeveloperVIC
- FTTechnical Quality Analyst (Payments, data, application integration)VIC
- TPMaster SchedulerVIC
- CCPortal DeveloperNSW
- CCChange AnalystNSW
- CCApplications EngineerNSW
- CCSolution ArchitectNSW
- CCBusiness AnalystVIC
- TPPMO AnalystACT
- FTSenior Change AnalystOther