Hours after Apple answered years of complaints by users and issued a tool to correct a bug in its routing of text messages, a federal judge in California ruled a lawsuit against the company over the issue can go ahead.
A U.S. District Court judge made mistakes when she rejected Apple's request for a sales injunction against rival Samsung Electronics in a multimillion-dollar patent infringement case, Apple's lawyer argued before an appeals court Friday.
Samsung Electronics faces the possibility of U.S. import bans on some of its smartphones in two separate cases brought by Apple, with major steps happening Friday.
Some of the most memorable IT-related quotes were uttered in courtrooms this year, which involved a steady stream of legal challenges about intellectual property. In no particular order, these are some of the comments that stuck with us as 2012 winds...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- 2 First Look: Nikon D850
- 3 OnePlus 5: Full, in-depth review
- 4 Nokia 8: Full, in-depth review
- 5 Sony's latest Ultra HD OLED debuts in Australia
Join the newsletter!
- Easy Fixes for Six Common Laptop Problems
- Intel kills its standalone Project Alloy VR headset, as PC-powered VR wins out
- AMD Radeon phases out the CrossFire brand as multi-GPU gets more complicated
- Radeon RX Vega graphics cards get 2-way multi-GPU support in Radeon Software 17.9.2
- Creative Sound BlasterX Siege M04 review: This debut mouse impresses
PCW Evaluation Team
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
- Huawei Y5 (2017) Review
- First Look: The Evil Within 2
- LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTSocial Media Executive / Specialist (Facebook) - Online PokerNSW
- FTSenior Services EngineerSA
- FTSenior PHP DeveloperQLD
- FTFront End Developer (Urgent)Other
- FTWorkday TesterVIC
- CCCerner Senior Applications Specialist - Brisbane basedVIC
- FTSoftware DeveloperACT
- CCTransformation/ Organisational Change ManagerNSW
- FTDelivery ManagerVIC
- FTInfrastructure ArchitectVIC
- FTSAP Integration ManagerOther
- FTProcess Specialist x 2Other
- FTMulesoft Integration DeveloperOther
- FTService Request ManagerSA
- TPSenior Service DeskVIC
- FTNetwork Security ConsultantOther
- FTe-Learning Instructional DesignerOther
- FTSenior Technical Business Analyst/BSAOther
- FTNetwork Data EngineerOther
- FTDigital DesignerOther
- CCMultiple Hadoop Developers Canberra, Brisbane, Melbourne or AdelaideSA
- CCSAP Application SecurityNSW
- FTProject Manager | Intelligent Transport Software DeliveryOther
- TPProgramme SupportACT
- CCAWS DevOps Engineer - BrisbaneQLD