Samsung rolls out thin, light Galaxy Tab S2... drones do good, evil... hacked data from site for cheaters splashed online... and more tech news.
The Massachusetts attorney general's office has launched an examination into how Uber and Lyft cater to people with disabilities, potentially creating more regulatory problems for the ride-hailing companies.
Lyft has agreed to pay the state of New York $300,000 to settle claims that it is running a for-hire livery service in violation of state and municipal laws.
Lyft is looking to better compete against larger rival Uber through a partnership with Verizon Wireless.
Drivers for Web-based, ride-hailing services in Massachusetts would be subject to criminal background checks by the state and their company if a bill unveiled Friday by the state's governor becomes law.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy Note 8: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Huawei Y5 (2017): Full, in depth review
- 3 LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- 4 First Look: Nikon D850
- 5 OnePlus 5: Full, in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- This week in games: Civilization III for free, Halloween modes shower treats and tricks
- Newegg's selling a 35-inch 2560x1080 curved monitor for $449 today
- Harman Kardon Invoke hands-on: Cortana enters the smart speaker market with a boom
- iPhone 8 Plus vs. LG G6: Which has the best camera in a smartphone?
- Logitech G703 review: A mainstream wireless mouse with some exceptional features
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Jabra Elite Sport (2017) review
- How to download the Windows 10 Fall Creators Update right now
- Opinon: Life after KRACK
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- CCSenior Agile Business AnalystNSW
- FTSoftware EngineerSA
- FTSenior Software EngineerNSW
- CCDevOps EngineerVIC
- FTDigital Reporting AnalystVIC
- CCMid-Level Oracle SQL DeveloperQLD
- CCTraining and Support LeadACT
- CCMessageQueue/DataPower AdministratorNSW
- TPIT Project Delivery CoordinatorQLD
- FTHealthcare Application Support Analyst role in MelbourneVIC
- FTSenior SQL DeveloperOther
- TPTechnical Business AnalystQLD
- FTSQL DeveloperOther
- CCDevOps Developer (Chef/IAF/Linux)QLD
- CCSite Acquisition CoordinatorNSW
- FTService Desk ConsultantOther
- TPBusiness Analyst ManagerNSW
- CCContent WriterNSW
- FTSenior Systems Engineer, Wintel, VMWareOther
- FTSAP Lead Solution ArchitectOther
- FTPortfolio Performance LeadOther
- FTBusiness Analyst - Integration Platform ProjectQLD
- TPProject Manager - 3 days per weekQLD
- CCSystems Engineers / Infrastructure EngineersNSW
- TPLead Business AnalystNSW