Apple has updated Boot Camp, its utility that allows Windows to run on a Mac, to support Windows 10, two weeks after Microsoft launched its latest OS.
The next version of Apple's desktop operating system will forgo any revolutionary changes and instead introduce a number of small, evolutionary improvements when it debuts later this year.
Apple's efforts this week to remedy the Wi-Fi connectivity issues plaguing many OS X users produced mediocre results, judging by comments left in Apple's support forum.
A glitch in the search software in Apple's OS X Yosemite can expose private details of Apple Mail users, revealing their IP address as well as other system details to spammers, phishers and online tracking companies.
Apple has come out with a second beta of Mac OS X Yosemite for developers, but it's not clear whether this latest build will address the WiFi problems that continue to affect an undetermined but apparently substantial number of users.
Apple has handed the first Mac OS X Yosemite update to developers for testing, and is reportedly asking them to focus on three areas, including Wi-Fi connectivity, which have been problematic for many users.
The cries for help from frazzled Mac owners whose Wi-Fi connections went haywire after upgrading to OS X Yosemite are being met by Apple with stone-faced silence.
Complaints that Mac OS X Yosemite disrupts or entirely disables Wi-Fi have been flowing into social media sites and discussion forums since the release of the OS last Thursday, but Apple has yet to acknowledge there's a problem.
Apple is being called out for how it shares desktop and Web searches in its latest desktop operating system, Yosemite.
Apple desktop and laptop computers will play better with iPads and iPhones via new Continuity integration features on iOS 8.1 and MacOS X Yosemite, available free, starting Monday for iOS 8.1 and today for Yosemite.
Apple exposed iOS users to security threats by taking three weeks longer to patch the same vulnerabilities in the mobile OS that it previously fixed in Safari on OS X, a former Apple security engineer said.
The access code locking the iPhone 5 of an Italian murder victim is depriving police of information that might help them solve the crime, but Apple has so far resisted requests for help in unlocking the device, a Milan prosecutor confirmed Friday.
The next version of Apple's OS X – dubbed OS X 10.10 – has been spotted in web analytics reports, suggesting that Apple is already working on the operating system that will succeed Apple's new OS X Mavericks.
Apple's widely anticipated Tuesday product launch (Wednesday 7am AEST) is expected to bring evolutionary updates to its iPad line and launch dates for new PCs and the latest version of its desktop OS.
A new piece of digitally signed spyware for Mac OS X uses a special Unicode character in its file name to hide its real file extension from users and trick them into installing it.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy Note 8: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Huawei Y5 (2017): Full, in depth review
- 3 LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- 4 First Look: Nikon D850
- 5 OnePlus 5: Full, in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- Hands-on: The ZTE Axon M is the first smartphone with a foldable screen
- Google Pixel 2: 10 awesome tips and tricks
- Microsoft's Surface Book 2 is real, and it's five times faster then the original Surface Book
- Windows 10 Fall Creators Update review: This could be Microsoft's biggest Windows yet
- Pixel 2 XL review: A.I. magic on a 6-inch display
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Canon 6D MK II
- Panasonic’s EX600U UHD HDR TV + HTB688 soundbar:
- Which case should I buy for the Samsung Galaxy Note 8?
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- TPKnowledge AnalystVIC
- CCSAP Analyst ProgrammerNSW
- FTSenior Business Analyst - Office 365 ProjectOther
- CCMiddleware SpecialistNSW
- FTNetwork EngineerOther
- FTBusiness Analyst - Accounting / Financial DataOther
- CCCloud Application ArchitectNSW
- FTOperations Orchestration SpecialistACT
- CCUI DeveloperVIC
- CCWindows / Unix / Linux Systems Administration / Support SpecialistNSW
- FTCloud Infrastructure Architect - Townsville Location - PermQLD
- CCBusiness Analyst - Multiple RolesACT
- FTNetwork Services ManagerOther
- FTProject CoordinatorACT
- FTPortfolio Performance LeadOther
- CCDevOps Developer (Chef/IAF/Linux)QLD
- FTSales / Account ManagerOther
- FTSenior Business ArchitectOther
- CCCall or Contact Centre OperatorNSW
- FTDevOps ConsultantVIC
- FTTest AnalystOther
- CCETL DevelopersACT
- FTAndroid DeveloperSA
- TPNetwork EngineerNSW
- CCSolution ArchitectVIC