Since its release on July 20, Apple's newest version of OS X, known as Lion, has been bought, downloaded and installed by more than a million users. As an operating system, it represents a new paradigm: Apple's desktop platform is becoming more iOS-l...
Even Apple is climbing on the Windows 7 bandwagon.
Google yesterday updated Chrome to work better in Apple's Lion, adding support for the operating system's default two-fingered page-swiping gesture.
A company that makes password recovery tools has released one that can snatch passwords from a locked or sleeping Macintosh running Mac OS X Lion by plugging another computer into the Mac's FireWire port. The attack technique is several years old and...
A Mac security firm today criticized Microsoft for warning Mac users of new malware, saying that the threat simply wasn't worth mentioning.
Amazon today bowed to Apple's newest App Store rules, and removed a link in its iPhone and iPad Kindle apps that took customers directly to its online store.
Last night, the online Australian Apple Store mysteriously disappeared... and when it returned, it was packed to the brim with new toys. There's a new MacBook Air, new Mac Mini, new unified Thunderbolt Display, and a new OSX Lion operating system to ...
OS X Lion is out in Australia, and it comes as standard on all Macs from now on. It's a cheap upgrade for anyone with a pre-existing copy of OS X Snow Leopard, coming in at only $31.99. It's a 4GB file, and Apple is advising users without broadband t...
In case you hadn't noticed, Apple released a minor software update to its Mac OS on Wednesday, along with some modest updates to its hardware. However, the company also released a handful of new updates to its utilities and applications to add suppor...
Apple today launched OS X Lion, the first major upgrade to its operating system software in two years.
Apple on Wednesday released its latest operating system, Mac OS X version 10.7, an upgrade that may be incremental, but nevertheless will likely contribute to the Mac's rising popularity especially among consumers.
Apple will launch its Lion operating system tomorrow, the company's chief financial officer said Tuesday.
The latest version of Apple's Mac OS X operating system supports the TRIM command, which allows systems with solid-state drives (SSDs) to perform optimally.
No, there may not be any sweeping sunrises or Elton John songs to show us the way, but nevertheless: Lion is coming.
An Arizona company sued Apple in federal court last week over the "iCloud" trademark, court documents show.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy Note 8: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Huawei Y5 (2017): Full, in depth review
- 3 LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- 4 First Look: Nikon D850
- 5 OnePlus 5: Full, in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- Google's Instant Apps hit the Play Store as a big step toward a future of cloud-based apps
- Moto X4 Review: A good reminder of what a great deal looks like
- Giabyte Aorus X9 Gaming Laptop review: Full, in-depth review
- Opinion: KRACK makes it clear who is and who isn't ready for the next big cyber security crisis
- Samsung unifies smart-home products with Bixby 2.0
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Jabra Elite Sport (2017) review
- How to download the Windows 10 Fall Creators Update right now
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- FTSenior Software DeveloperSA
- CCScrum Master - Digital/ Marketing ProjectsNSW
- FTSenior Business Analyst - Superannuation/WealthOther
- FTTransport EngineerOther
- CCMulesoft DeveloperVIC
- FTJunior .NET DeveloperOther
- FTChange ManagerOther
- TPSenior Project CoordinatorVIC
- CCLead Service Designer - CANBERRA BASEDVIC
- CCTraining SMEACT
- FTIT Project ManagerOther
- TPChange ManagerNSW
- CCWindows 10 Deployment TechnicianWA
- FTProcess AdministratorOther
- FTPermanent Project ManagersACT
- TPBusiness AnalystVIC
- TPSolution ArchitectQLD
- CCDevOps Developer (Chef/IAF/Linux)QLD
- FTTechnical ConsultantACT
- FTOracle WebLogic Administrator- Banking backgroundOther
- CCProject ManagerNSW
- FTTechnical WriterOther
- FTData EngineerOther
- FTMarketing Executive - Digital, Direct and Customer MarketingOther
- FTSenior Project ManagerACT