Apple Macbook Pro revew: Apple's 2011 Macbook Pro adds extra processing, graphics grunt and a new connection standard
We take the wraps off Apple’s new laptop and share some quick first impressions.
The folks at iFixit got their hands on the new 13-inch MacBook Pro with Touch Bar, and here are all the surprises they uncovered during their teardown.
The company is exploring a more interactive MacBook with the new Touch Bar, but don't expect a fully touch-enabled Mac.
Surprise: The PC is still well ahead of the MacBook
Apple unleashed three new MacBook Pros during Thursday’s October event. Here’s a closer look at each one, when you can get them, and how much they cost.
After following these simple instructions, you'll be able to dual-boot your Mac into Windows.
No esc key? No problem. Just reassign its functionality to another key.
Apple is finally refreshing the MacBook Pro line with 8th-generation (Coffee Lake) Intel CPUs, and everything is about to get a whole lot faster.
Most reviewers said the MacBook Pro's battery life was great. Many users said the MacBook Pro's battery life was terrible, and Consumer Reports agreed until it changed its mind. Who's right? We ran a bunch of benchmarks to find out.
Hoping Apple's new MacBook Pro updates might finally be able to chew through GPU-pummeling games like Crysis, Battlefield Bad Company 2, or Mass Effect 2? Keep on hoping for a better future model.
Apple Australia is helping school and uni students get back to school by offering rebates on selected Mac computers including the popular MacBook and MacBook Pro notebooks, and iMac desktops.
When it comes to Apple laptops, what's in a name? More specifically, what does adding the "Pro" moniker to Apple's 13-in. MacBook mean?
For a generation, TVs have been in the background – in more ways than one – of household entertainment.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei Mate 20 Pro review: Expensive, but probably the best phone you can buy right now
- 2 Apple iPhone XS review: Astonishment at a price
- 3 Huawei Nova 3i review: All Sell, No Soul
- 4 Oppo A5X review: A winning blend of long battery, solid performance and low-price
- 5 DJI Mavic 2 Pro review: These glorious heights
Join the newsletter!
- Microsoft Bing's Black Friday research tools are hit-and-miss
- 11-11: Memories Retold review: All's finally quiet on the Western Front
- The Full Nerd ep. 74: Radeon RX 590 review, RTX on in Battlefield V, GeForce RTX 2080 Ti FE failures
- The best smart thermostat you can buy, the Alexa-enabled Ecobee4, is $50 off
- AMD's new Radeon RX 590 is here, but the Radeon RX 570 and RX 580 are dirt-cheap right now
PCW Evaluation Team
It’s useful for office tasks as well as pragmatic labelling of equipment and storage – just don’t get too excited and label everything in sight!
The Brother MFC-L8900CDW is an absolute stand out. I struggle to fault it.
I need power and lots of it. As a Front End Web developer anything less just won’t cut it which is why the MSI GT75 is an outstanding laptop for me. It’s a sleek and futuristic looking, high quality, beast that has a touch of sci-fi flare about it.
If you’re looking to invest in your next work horse laptop for work or home use, you can’t go wrong with the MSI GE63.
If you can afford the price tag, it is well worth the money. It out performs any other laptop I have tried for gaming, and the transportable design and incredible display also make it ideal for work.
Touch screen visibility and operation was great and easy to navigate. Each menu and sub-menu was in an understandable order and category
- Apple iPhone XS review: Astonishment at a price
- Google Pixel 3 XL review: Ghost in the machine
- Oppo Find X: Full, in-depth review
- Everything you need to know about Smart TVs
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?