Apple Macbook Pro revew: Apple's 2011 Macbook Pro adds extra processing, graphics grunt and a new connection standard
The switch from Intel processors to Apple Silicon is now underway, and Apple on Tuesday during its “One more thing” event unveiled three Macs with Apple’s new M1 processors.
Apple updates 16-inch MacBook Pro graphics with AMD Radeon Pro 5600M GPU with integrated HBM2 memory
The new graphics option is 75 percent faster than the Radeon Pro 5500M with 4GB of GDDR6 memory.
Apple’s new feature monitors charging and temperature patterns to reduce the wear and tear on your MacBook’s battery,
Apple have updated their Macbook Air and Pro: here's how much the new notebooks cost and what they bring to the table.
Apple has issued a recall for a number of its older generation MacBook Pros due to a fire hazard.
After following these simple instructions, you'll be able to dual-boot your Mac into Windows.
No esc key? No problem. Just reassign its functionality to another key.
Shopping for a new Mac, but you have questions? We answer them in this FAQ. And we will update this whenever there are new developments.
Apple unveiled its new M1 Mac lineup. Based on the event, what are our first impressions of the new Macs? We talk about that and more in this episode of the Macworld Podcast.
Apple's new $1,799 laptop features a tenth-generation Intel Core i5 processor, faster memory, and new graphics that boost its performance.
Apple is finally refreshing the MacBook Pro line with 8th-generation (Coffee Lake) Intel CPUs, and everything is about to get a whole lot faster.
Most reviewers said the MacBook Pro's battery life was great. Many users said the MacBook Pro's battery life was terrible, and Consumer Reports agreed until it changed its mind. Who's right? We ran a bunch of benchmarks to find out.
Get your hands on the WD 1TB My Passport Go SSD. Now drop resistant up to 2 Meters.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Oppo Find X3 Pro review: An all around performer with a touch of class
- 2 MSI GS66 Stealth (2021) review: A gaming powerhouse with 300Hz display
- 3 Jackery Explorer 1000 Portable Power Station review: Good for venturing off the grid
- 4 Dynabook Portégé X30W-J – a very good all-rounder
- 5 Realme 7 Pro review: Further progress
Join the newsletter!
- Why is there a Windows 11 if Windows 10 is the last Windows?
- Why you should shop Amazon Prime Day using Microsoft Edge
- Faster gaming frame rates for free: Resizable BAR explained
- 3 super-cool ways to control your Mac with your Apple Watch
- Want to use an iMac as an external monitor? You need an old version of macOS
PCW Evaluation Team
Ultimately this laptop has achieved everything I would hope for in a laptop for work, while fitting that into a form factor and weight that is remarkable.
This smart laptop was enjoyable to use and great to work on – creating content was super simple.
It really doesn’t get more “gaming laptop” than this.
As the Maserati or BMW of laptops, it would fit perfectly in the hands of a professional needing firepower under the hood, sophistication and class on the surface, and gaming prowess (sports mode if you will) in between.
The MSI PS63 is an amazing laptop and I would definitely consider buying one in the future.
This small mobile printer is exactly what I need for invoicing and other jobs such as sending fellow tradesman details or step-by-step instructions that I can easily print off from my phone or the Web.
- Best Amazon Prime Day deals for Australia in 2021
- Best Australian EOFY 2021 Laptop Deals
- Six headphone deals to consider for Australia's EOFY 2021
- Everything you need to know about Smart TVs
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?