The computers we use today derive their core experience from Apple's Mac, but the Mac also popularized other tech that's now standard today
Even if Apple has few high-resolution iPad Mini tablets to sell in November, it will still unveil the new device this month, risking a repeat of last year's iMac debacle, an analyst argued today.
Apple will unveil a pair of iPhones next month, including a lower-priced smartphone with a plastic case in five color choices, according to reports from a Taiwanese news outlet.
Apple CEO Tim Cook on Tuesday let loose another salvo at rival tablets, audaciously dismissing them as devices that no one uses.
Calls for Apple to start selling a lower-priced iPhone just don't make sense, an analyst said today, because Apple already sells millions of discounted smartphones.
Apple promised to investigate a report that a young Chinese woman was electrocuted when she answered her iPhone 5 while it was plugged into its charger.
Apple sold about 38 million iPhones in the first quarter, an 8 per cent increase over what it sold in the same quarter a year ago, according to an ISI Group analyst. Other analysts pegged the sales number at 35 million.
If Apple ever makes some kind of "iWatch" wearable device, how the company positions the device will tell a lot about where it's going.
A watch that doubles as a computer and two-way radio has been a technology vision since at least the 1950s. But if recent reports that Apple's interested in an 'iWatch' are true, would such a device sell?
Apple may be able to build a cut-rate iPhone for $144, which would let it price the device between $299 and $349, hundreds less than the unsubsidized price tag of its flagship smartphone, an analyst said today.
Apple's computer hardware designs through the years have reflected the state of the company. Subliminal messages abound with each product release. Here are some of Apple's most bold, iconic computer designs and what we think they're telling us.
Apple will manufacture one of its Mac lines exclusively in the U.S. by the end of 2013, CEO Tim Cook told NBC and BusinessWeek in interviews made public today.
An aggressive iPad Mini cannibalization rate could add as few as 3 million tablets to Apple's bottom line in what is shaping up to be a record total for the quarter, an analyst said today.
Apple has announced the iPhone 5 will reach retail in South Korea on Dec. 7 and another 54 countries later this month.
iPhone 5 supplies continued to improve this week as Apple reduced the wait time for delivery to "2 weeks" on its online store.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei Mate 10 Pro Review: A solid winter flagship that cribs from the best
- 2 Google Pixel 2 review: not quite 'pixel perfect' but damn close
- 3 Huawei Nova 2i review: Flagship features get smuggled into the mid-tier
- 4 Moto X4 review: This is what a world without MotoMods looks like
- 5 Giabyte Aorus X9 Gaming Laptop review: Full, in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- Five hidden features of Android 8.0 Oreo you should be using
- Hands On: Our first impressions of Sony's a7R III
- AKG N60 NC review: on-ear headphones that sound great and make sense but fail to raise the bar
- Microsoft's Surface Book 2 has a power problem
- This week in games: Battlefront II disables microtransactions, Total War goes to Britain
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Huawei Mate 10 Pro review
- Dell Inspiron 5675 Gaming Desktop review
- Hands On: Our first impressions of Sony's a7R III
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- CCLean Six Sigma Process Improvement Specialist - MELBOURNEQLD
- FTMulesoft Solutions DesignerNSW
- CCJunior to Mid Level - Java/ J2EE DeveloperQLD
- TPSenior Business AnalystNSW
- CCMid-level SAP ArchitectQLD
- FTDigital BA / Product Owner / 3 Month ContractOther
- FTSenior Business AnalystOther
- TPSenior Project ManagerNSW
- FTIntegration DeveloperVIC
- FTIT Service Delivery ManagerOther
- FTSenior Network EngineerOther
- FTData AnalystOther
- TPSenior Change ManagerACT
- FTProduct Support ManagerVIC
- CCDeployment ManagerVIC
- TPSenior Siebel DeveloperACT
- FTWeb Developer / ProducerOther
- CCSenior Test Engineer - Insurance domainVIC
- TPCyber Security ConsultantNSW
- FTSenior Security ConsultantOther
- FTPermanent: Senior Infrastructure Technical Consultant - Cloud - MicrosoftVIC
- TPContracting Specialist - Procurement AssociateNSW
- FTDigital Content Manager | AEM , HTML and CSSOther
- FTUX Researcher - ContractNSW
- CCLevel 1 Service deskNSW