For Yahoo Mail users, some messages just won't stay dead.
Enterprise users who rely on the web interface for Microsoft Outlook email will be getting an upgrade thanks to new features.
A lawsuit that alleges Yahoo's email scanning practices are illegal can proceed as a class action complaint, a development that will shine the spotlight on the Yahoo Mail use of messages' content for advertising purposes.
Google has tried it with Inbox, Microsoft handed Outlook Web App users Delve and now, with Verse, IBM is giving webmail a fresh look as it teaches its venerable Domino mail server new tricks.
Google reportedly is creating a service to let people pay their bills from their Gmail accounts.
Mandrill warned customers on Wednesday that some email-related data may have been exposed after attackers tried to lasso some of its servers into a botnet.
This may finally be the year that the U.S. Congress gives email and other documents stored in the cloud for several months the same privacy protections from police searches as newer files or paper records stored in a file cabinet, say backers of elec...
Two Vietnamese men have been indicted, with one pleading guilty, for hacking into eight U.S. email service providers and stealing 1 billion email addresses and other confidential information, resulting in what's believed to be the largest data breach...
Google and Yahoo are both embracing the card format to help people better organize the contact information they store online.
Google is making Gmail a little more user-friendly for Internet users in Myanmar, and has introduced Burmese language support to the email service.
Amazon will launch an enterprise email and calendar service that competes against products from Microsoft and Google, according to the Wall Street Journal.
Microsoft's Outlook.com briefly faced a "man-in-the-middle" attack in China, according to a watchdog group, following similar eavesdropping attempts against Apple and Yahoo last year.
The end of email has been foretold many times, but despite these predictions of doom, U.S. workers can't seem to get rid of it.
China is apparently blocking Google's Gmail service in the latest move by the country to curb foreign Internet services.
Google is making progress developing a user-friendly tool for fully encrypting people's messages on their computers, with coding help from Yahoo and a transition to GitHub.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei Mate 10 Pro Review: A solid winter flagship that cribs from the best
- 2 Google Pixel 2 review: not quite 'pixel perfect' but damn close
- 3 Huawei Nova 2i review: Flagship features get smuggled into the mid-tier
- 4 Moto X4 review: This is what a world without MotoMods looks like
- 5 Giabyte Aorus X9 Gaming Laptop review: Full, in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- Microsoft's Surface Book 2 has a power problem
- This week in games: Battlefront II disables microtransactions, Total War goes to Britain
- Star Wars: Battlefront II review: The Dark Side
- iMovie 10 review: Free video editing that's elegant and easy
- Buffered VPN review: It gets the job done
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Huawei Mate 10 Pro review
- Dell Inspiron 5675 Gaming Desktop review
- Legion Y520 Gaming Laptop review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- FTSalesforce DeveloperNSW
- FTMultiple SOC Analyst RolesOther
- CCReporting AnalystNSW
- FTTechnology Support EngineerOther
- FTService Delivery ManagerOther
- CCProcess Improvement Specialist - TelcoVIC
- FTFinancial Analyst- Construction backgroundOther
- FTReporting Analyst - Planning & ForecastingOther
- TPAPS6 Business AnalystACT
- CCIntegration SpecialistQLD
- TPBusiness Improvement ManagerNSW
- CCBusiness AnalystQLD
- CCSenior Project ManagerNSW
- FTNetwork Lead AcrhitectVIC
- TPSenior Business AnalystNSW
- FTBackend Java DevelopersNSW
- FTNetwork ArchitectNSW
- FTInformation Security AnalystNSW
- FTCloud Architect - AWS, Azure, ADOther
- FTSenior Change ManagerNSW
- FTTest Automation EngineerVIC
- CCApplications Development Delivery LeadVIC
- FTSenior Business Analyst - Permanent PositionQLD
- FTSenior Systems EngineerVIC
- FTPractice Director Quality AssuranceSA