The information management system known as the web turns 25 this year. Its birthday, however, may not be celebrated by everyone.
Delays affected the delivery of messages to Gmail users Tuesday morning, days after key Google Web apps, including Docs and Drive, were hit by a bug lasting more than five hours.
Gmail users who get frustrated trying to find the "unsubscribe" link that's often buried in small type at the bottom of promotional emails may instead start seeing it before they even open the message.
With information besieging users from all sides and ending up archived -- or not -- in email, cloud storage or simply lurking in social media streams, keeping everything organized can be a chore. A service now out of beta from the co-founder of Flick...
Lavabit, the private email service that shut down last year after a court order called for its private SSL (secure socket layer) keys, will make its case Tuesday before a U.S. federal appeals court.
Domain name company, GoDaddy, will offer Office 365 email and productivity services to its small-business customers, after signing a long-term partnership with Microsoft.
Google has deepened the integration between its Plus social network and Gmail, adding a feature that auto-suggests Plus contacts when Gmail users are typing in email recipients.
Yahoo has started to automatically encrypt connections between users and its email service, adding an important security layer that rival Gmail has had for almost four years, but its implementation needs work, according to at least one security exper...
Yahoo CEO Marissa Mayer said Friday saying she was "very sorry" for this week's Yahoo Mail outage, which she implied has affected roughly one million users.
Google will now display images by default in Gmail because it says it has developed a system that protects message recipients from potentially dangerous photos and graphics.
Yahoo's Mail service remains down for some users a day after the company said access would be restored.
Microsoft has opened another front in its webmail war against Google with the release of a new tool designed to automate the migration process for Gmail users who want to switch to Outlook.com.
In a major move for data portability, Google will let users download their entire set of Gmail messages in a single file and do the same with their Google Calendar items.
Russia's Mail.ru Group made its first foray in the U.S market on Tuesday, launching three mobile applications.
Google has updated its Gmail iOS app with improvements aimed at simplifying user-interface navigation and enhancing message viewing and composition on iPads.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei Mate 10 Pro Review: A solid winter flagship that cribs from the best
- 2 Google Pixel 2 review: not quite 'pixel perfect' but damn close
- 3 Huawei Nova 2i review: Flagship features get smuggled into the mid-tier
- 4 Moto X4 review: This is what a world without MotoMods looks like
- 5 Giabyte Aorus X9 Gaming Laptop review: Full, in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- Destiny 2 PC review: A port worthy of the PC gaming's mighiest rigs
- Need for Speed: Payback tweaks awful progression system amid loot box controversy
- Five hidden features of Android 8.0 Oreo you should be using
- Hands On: Our first impressions of Sony's a7R III
- AKG N60 NC review: on-ear headphones that sound great and make sense but fail to raise the bar
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Huawei Mate 10 Pro review
- Dell Inspiron 5675 Gaming Desktop review
- Hands On: Our first impressions of Sony's a7R III
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- CCBusiness Project ManagerNSW
- FTAutomation Framework DeveloperVIC
- FTMultiple SOC Analyst RolesOther
- CCSAP Subject Matter ExpertQLD
- FTDigital Content ProducerOther
- FTSenior .NET DeveloperWA
- FTSr. IT Business Analyst -Investment banking Funding StructureOther
- FTSQL DeveloperACT
- FTBusiness AnalystNSW
- FT.NET DeveloperNSW
- FTSAP CRM/UI5/Online Systems AnalystOther
- FTSenior Android DeveloperOther
- FTAccount Management/Customer Service - MULTIPLE ROLESSA
- CCDeployment ManagerACT
- TPProject ManagerNSW
- TPTechnical Lead (Office 365)QLD
- FTCustomer Service Consultant / Incident Management - TelcoOther
- CCIntegration SpecialistQLD
- CCPega LSA - Banking IndustryVIC
- CCLSS BPMN Process Improvement AnalystVIC
- FTTableau Application Support SpecialistOther
- FTService Team LeaderACT
- FTScrum MasterOther
- CCJunior to Mid Level - Java/ J2EE DeveloperQLD
- TPMicrosoft Cloud Infrastructure Solution ArchitectQLD