A new variant of a Trojan program that targets online banking accounts also contains code to search if infected computers have SAP client applications installed, suggesting that attackers might target SAP systems in the future.
The PHP Group will reset the passwords for accounts on php.net, the official website of the PHP programming language, and will change the site's SSL certificate after attackers compromised two servers and injected malicious code into the website.
Visitors to the official website for the PHP programming language over the past couple of days might have had their computers infected with malware.
Adobe has worked with Apple to sandbox Flash Player under Safari in Mac OS X, restricting the ability of attackers to exploit any vulnerabilities they might find in the browser plug-in.
Four men have been arrested by the U.K.'s National Crime Agency (NCA) for drug offenses in connection with their involvement in Silk Road, an Internet underground marketplace for drugs and other illegal items.
Russian authorities have arrested the main developer of the notorious Blackhole exploit kit, one of the most popular attack tools used to infect Web users with malware.
As anticipated, the latest round of Microsoft's Patch Tuesday monthly release of security fixes addresses a widely known Internet Explorer (IE) vulnerability already being exploited by malicious hackers.
Yahoo will stop giving T-shirts as a reward for finding security vulnerabilities after a public shaming it's calling "t-shirt gate."
An exploit for a vulnerability that affects all versions of Internet Explorer and has yet to be patched by Microsoft has been integrated into the open-source Metasploit penetration testing tool, a move that might spur an increasing number of attacks ...
Google has removed an application from its Play store that purported to be AdBlock Plus, a well-known application that blocks online ads.
Alex Holden, founder of security company Hold Security, is in the business of bringing companies bad news.
The cybercriminals behind ZeroAccess, one of the largest botnets in existence, have lost access to more than a quarter of the infected machines they controlled because of an operation executed by security researchers from Symantec.
A piece of malware designed to launch brute-force password guessing attacks against websites built with popular content management systems like WordPress and Joomla has started being used to also attack email and FTP servers.
A recently announced and yet-to-be-patched vulnerability that affects all versions of Microsoft Internet Explorer (IE) has been exploited in targeted attacks against organizations in Taiwan since the beginning of July, according to security researche...
A hacking group that targeted Japan's parliament in 2011 is believed to have conducted nimble data thefts against organizations mainly in South Korea and Japan, including defense contractors, over the past two years.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Moto X4 review: This is what a world without MotoMods looks like
- 2 Giabyte Aorus X9 Gaming Laptop review: Full, in-depth review
- 3 Samsung Galaxy Note 8: Full, in-depth review
- 4 Huawei Y5 (2017): Full, in depth review
- 5 LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- Lenovo ThinkPad celebrates 25 years of cutting edge technology
- ESET works with Google to halt dangerous malware
- Netgear delivers industry first networking devices with remote management from anywhere in the world
- Amaysim launches new online offering for outright mobiles
- The Evil Within 2 review: A rare sequel that outdoes the original, though it could be so much more
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Jabra Elite Sport (2017) review
- Moto X4 review
- Opinon: Life after KRACK
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- CCSenior Full Stack .Net DeveloperWA
- CCJunior / Mid level Hogan Technical Consultant - BrisbaneWA
- FTNetwork Support Engineer - HFC and FTTxOther
- CCTechnical Infrastructure SME - VMware / Storage/ BackupNSW
- CCBusiness AnalystACT
- TPProject ManagerQLD
- FTIT Test Automation SpecialistOther
- FTMid-Level Project Manager - IP and Voice ProductsOther
- FTBusiness Intelligence (BI) AnalystOther
- TPBusiness AnalystVIC
- FTDevOps Engineer | Leading SaaS Product CompanyOther
- CCJava DeveloperNSW
- CCC++ Developer - Financial Services - Contract - Sydney CBDNSW
- FTPega / BPM DevelopersACT
- FTSAP Developers (SAP CRM, PSCD, HANA, UI5)Other
- FTDelivery ManagerACT
- FTTest AnalystOther
- FTJava DeveloperSA
- FT.Net/Front-End DeveloperQLD
- FTArchsight Delivery ConsultantVIC
- CCCRM DeveloperWA
- CCPortfolio Manager - GovernanceVIC
- FTSenior PHP DeveloperNSW
- FTSenior Project ManagerACT
- FTLevel 3 Desktop EngineerOther