A review of poker applications shows that many suffer security flaws, putting players at risk of attack, according to a Malta-based security company.
Security researchers from Kaspersky Lab have identified a spam message campaign on Skype that spreads a piece of malware with Bitcoin mining capabilities.
Organizations face malware-related events that bypass traditional defense technologies on their networks every three minutes, according to a new report released Wednesday by security vendor FireEye.
Researchers from security vendor FireEye have uncovered a new APT (advanced persistent threat) that uses multiple detection evasion techniques, including the monitoring of mouse clicks, to determine active human interaction with the infected computer...
An analysis of a piece of Android spyware targeting a prominent Tibetan political figure suggests it may have been built to figure out the victim's exact location.
The authors of police-themed ransomware have started using the browsing histories from infected computers in order to make their scams more believable, according to an independent malware researcher.
A global credit card fraud network was shut down on Thursday as the result of an international police operation called "Pandora-Storm" that saw the participation of 20 law enforcement agencies from Europe, America and Australia, Europol announced,
A new piece of malware that infects point-of-sale (POS) systems has already been used to compromise thousands of payment cards belonging to customers of U.S. banks, according to researchers from Group-IB, a security and computer forensics company bas...
A piece of malicious software spotted by Trend Micro uses the note-taking service Evernote as a place to pick up new instructions.
Most browser installations use outdated versions of the Java plug-in that are vulnerable to at least one of several exploits currently used in popular Web attack toolkits, according to statistics published Monday by security vendor Websense.
Security researchers from antivirus vendor Kaspersky Lab have identified a targeted email attack against human rights and political activists that distributed a custom Android Trojan app with information-stealing capabilities.
A new version of the TDL rootkit-type malware program downloads and abuses an open-source library called the Chromium Embedded Framework that allows developers to embed the Chromium Web rendering engine inside their own applications, according to sec...
A new piece of custom malware sold on the underground Internet market is being used to siphon payment card data from point-of-sale (POS) systems, according to security researchers from antivirus vendor McAfee.
Security researchers have uncovered yet another ongoing cyberespionage operation targeting political and human rights activists, government agencies, research organizations and industrial manufacturers primarily from Eastern European countries and fo...
Security vendors analyzing the code used in the cyberattacks against South Korea are finding nasty components designed to wreck infected computers.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Moto X4 review: This is what a world without MotoMods looks like
- 2 Giabyte Aorus X9 Gaming Laptop review: Full, in-depth review
- 3 Samsung Galaxy Note 8: Full, in-depth review
- 4 Huawei Y5 (2017): Full, in depth review
- 5 LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- Intel says VROC RAID isn't dead, it's just trapped in a hardware bundle
- Android Instant Apps: What they are and how to use them on your phone
- Lenovo ThinkPad celebrates 25 years of cutting edge technology
- ESET works with Google to halt dangerous malware
- Netgear delivers industry first networking devices with remote management from anywhere in the world
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Jabra Elite Sport (2017) review
- Moto X4 review
- Opinon: Life after KRACK
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- FTSenior Network ConsultantOther
- FTBusiness AnalystOther
- FTBusiness AnalystOther
- FTSenior Business Analyst - PaymentsOther
- FTChange ConsultantOther
- CCSQL Server DeveloperQLD
- FTBusiness Process Improvement SpecialistNSW
- FTJunior Java DeveloperOther
- FTData Specialist - Government OrganisationVIC
- FTIT Rollout TechnicianSA
- FTProfessional Services Consultant - UCMOther
- FTETL DeveloperOther
- TPSQL Systems DeveloperQLD
- TPAzure DevOps ConsultantNSW
- TPIT Project Manager - Large Complex CRM ImplementationNSW
- CCRPA Developer / Consultant - Contract Initially - SydneyNSW
- FTInfrastructure Business AnalystOther
- FTDigital Reporting AnalystOther
- CCService DesignerNSW
- FTSenior .NET DeveloperWA
- FTSAP Developers (SAP CRM, PSCD, HANA, UI5)Other
- CCMessageQueue/DataPower AdministratorACT
- CCNetwork and Security ArchitectNSW
- CCI&CS Communications LeadVIC
- FTPrincipal Architect/ConsultantOther