While getting the best performance from your systems is crucial, getting consistent performance is even more important, because it guarantees a satisfactory user experience and even sets the stage for building more capabilities on top of the system, ...
Amazon Web Services (AWS) is offering the open-source PostgreSQL relational database as part of its RDS (Relational Database Service).
With the launch of a new hosted virtual desktop infrastructure (VDI) service called WorkSpaces, Amazon Web Services (AWS) is hoping to convert more enterprises to virtual work environments, something other IT companies have enjoyed only modest succes...
Private clouds offer "none of the benefits" of a robust public cloud, and are only a stopgap solution perpetuated by "old-guard" IT companies such as IBM, said Andy Jassy, Amazon senior vice president who heads up Amazon Web Services.
Microsoft is offering Windows Azure customers the facility of transferring their data offline to and from Azure storage accounts using hard disk drives.
In much the same way that Microsoft brought spreadsheet crunching to the business world through its now-ubiquitous Excel, the company is hoping to make a similar impact with big data analysis with its new Windows Azure HDInsight service.
Enterprises can now run Hortonworks' Hadoop-based Data Platform in Rackspace's managed hosting environment and its public cloud.
For Apple developers that want an easy way to add cloud storage or device-to-device push notifications to their apps, Google has announced Mobile Backend Starter for iOS.
Verizon is extending its suite of cloud services to offer a new IaaS (infrastructure-as-a-service) option, called Verizon Cloud Compute, as well as a new storage-as-a-service, Verizon Cloud Storage, that the company says offer finer granularity in pr...
In a move to jump ahead of other PaaS (platform as a service) providers in the enterprise space, Red Hat will augment its OpenShift offering with a suite of middleware to ease the process of deploying cloud-based applications.
The competition between Microsoft's Windows Azure and Amazon Web Services (AWS) has moved to the caching layer: Both companies updated their caching services this week.
At the kick-off of its annual VMworld user conference, being held this week in San Francisco, VMware will fill in more layers of its software stack for running its envisioned software defined data center (SDDC).
Hewlett-Packard has introduced a Cloud service around SAP's HANA in-memory database, targeting customers who want to analyse Big Data.
IBM, Verizon and eight other companies will compete for US$10 billion worth of work to help move the U.S. Department of the Interior's IT systems to the cloud.
Continuing its rapid expansion, cloud service provider DigitalOcean has opened a second facility in the greater New York metropolitan area -- a data center located in Google's gargantuan Manhattan facility.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy Note 8: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Huawei Y5 (2017): Full, in depth review
- 3 LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- 4 First Look: Nikon D850
- 5 OnePlus 5: Full, in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- This week in games: Civilization III for free, Halloween modes shower treats and tricks
- Newegg's selling a 35-inch 2560x1080 curved monitor for $449 today
- Harman Kardon Invoke hands-on: Cortana enters the smart speaker market with a boom
- iPhone 8 Plus vs. LG G6: Which has the best camera in a smartphone?
- Logitech G703 review: A mainstream wireless mouse with some exceptional features
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Jabra Elite Sport (2017) review
- How to download the Windows 10 Fall Creators Update right now
- Opinon: Life after KRACK
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- TPSenior Business Analyst | Integrated Care ProgramQLD
- CCInfrastructure ArchitectACT
- CCMessageQueue/DataPower AdministratorACT
- CCMigration EngineerNSW
- FTIntegration Developer (WebSphere)Other
- FTDigital Marketing ExecutiveOther
- CCLead Service Designer - CANBERRA BASEDNSW
- CCJunior Website AdministratorACT
- FTTalent Acquisition Specialist - Large Blue Chip clientOther
- FTJunior .NET DeveloperOther
- CCTech PM - SecurityNSW
- CCTechnical Writer - Based in BrisbaneNSW
- FTIT Desktop ManagerOther
- FTSystems Engineer - Infrastructure/Security ProjectsNSW
- FTProject ManagerOther
- CCSalesforce DeveloperNSW
- CCWintel EngineerQLD
- CCNetwork Designer - TelcoVIC
- FTMid Level UX DesignerOther
- FTImplementation ManagerOther
- CCPricing AdministratorVIC
- CCWin10 Packaging & DeploymentWA
- TPIT Security ManagerQLD
- CCMobile DeveloperNSW
- CCData Analysts x3ACT