The days of go-go, double-digit growth for tech are long gone and do not appear to be on the way back anytime soon.
The writing was on the wall for some Intel executives after a former Qualcomm executive was hired in November to oversee the company's PC, Internet of Things and software businesses, and two of them have now departed.
CIOs who cling to an operational role could find themselves marginalized in the coming years, according to IDC, but those who focus on innovation could attain new heights.
Dell's acquisition of EMC will give it access to a sales force notorious for its ability to "sell ice to eskimos," while EMC will gain a new foothold among mid-market customers. As a private entity, the combined result will face a freedom from market...
Pay packages of 25 Fortune 500 execs revealed
We scour the F500 list to home in on the largest tech companies gracing the list.
Microsoft has announced Azure networking improvements that will give IT staff more flexibility, and in the process help convince them to move more applications to the cloud.
Cisco CEO, John Chambers, has rubbed elbows with many business, political and entertainment VIPs during his 20 years at the helm
Some of today's biggest tech companies launched with logos that are now unrecognizable.
The Microsoft of today is not the same as the Microsoft as yesterday, and Satya Nadella's appointment as CEO was the catalyst.
You have two options when it comes to beating the automated systems that filter resumes: you can go through them, or you can go around them.
Just be thankful you aren’t associated with any of these people.
The most important cloud acquisitions this year have one thing in common: OpenStack.
On any given day, employers post about 80,000 jobs on Dice.com. Here are the 10 fastest-growing categories based on number of mentions compared to a year ago.
NTT Communications is giving the power of choice to network administrators, releasing an upgrade for its Enterprise Cloud platform that will allow for on-the-fly changes to bandwidth capacity and VPN connections.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- 2 First Look: Nikon D850
- 3 OnePlus 5: Full, in-depth review
- 4 Nokia 8: Full, in-depth review
- 5 Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
Join the newsletter!
- Radeon RX Vega graphics cards get 2-way multi-GPU support in Radeon Software 17.9.2
- Creative Sound BlasterX Siege M04 review: This debut mouse impresses
- HTC Vive vs. Oculus Rift vs. Windows Mixed Reality: What's the difference?
- Bose Upgrade Q35 for Google Assistant
- Jabra Evolve 75e brings earbud design, Active NC and ‘busylight’ to the workplace
PCW Evaluation Team
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
- Huawei Y5 (2017) Review
- First Look: The Evil Within 2
- LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTSocial Media Executive / Specialist (Facebook) - Online PokerNSW
- FTEnterprise Application AdministratorQLD
- FTSenior Infrastructure Engineer - hands on roleOther
- FTCloud/Infrastructure SpecialistVIC
- CCDatabase Administrator - BrisbaneVIC
- CCInformation Security Consultant - BrisbaneACT
- FTDeployment EngineersOther
- FTProject ManagerSA
- FTMEAN Stack DeveloperACT
- TPAudio Visual Project ManagerNSW
- TPSenior Consultant - ServiceNowNSW
- TPData AnalystNSW
- CCC# Developer (Back-end)VIC
- FTMobile Applications DeveloperACT
- CCTraining Co-OrdinatorNSW
- FTSenior Business ConsultantOther
- CCSAP Techno Function ConsultantNSW
- FTSoftware EngineerOther
- CCSite Acquisition CoordinatorNSW
- FTTechnical Digital Producer | 6 Month ContractOther
- FTBusiness AnalystOther
- FTSenior Business Analyst - SuperannuationOther
- FTTECHNICAL INFRASTRUCTURE LEADOther
- FTSenior Pega DeveloperOther
- FTSolutions ArchitectsOther