Mobile payments, smarter Siri, better maps and more
Maps in pictures
Google is moving to make Maps more than just about getting to your destination. Maps is getting social.
Later this year, Google Maps users will start seeing new ads as they're driving down the road and planning trips using its mobile app.
Nokia has reached an agreement to sell its Here mapping and location services business to an automotive industry consortium consisting of Audi, BMW Group and Daimler, in a deal that gives the business an enterprise value of €2.8 billion (US$3.1 billi...
Audi, BMW and Daimler will jointly purchase Nokia's Here digital mapping service for roughly $2.7 billion, and they plan to invite other auto makers to take a stake in the company as well, according to reports published on Tuesday.
After halting the service due to an influx of spam, Google is ready to open Map Maker again, with changes that hand much of the control back to users.
Saving a destination in Google Maps makes it easier to navigate to and also lessens the chance for error when entering or trying to remember an address.
The furor over Apple's Maps app has diminished somewhat since it peaked shortly after the release of iOS 6, but there are still people who have been holding out on upgrading to Apple's latest mobile operating system, worried about what they might los...
Despite its aesthetic achievements, Apple's Maps app in iOS 6 left a lot of users unhappy. Turns out that the years Google spent building out its mapping data were hugely important; Apple's data - which powered its new Maps app - didn't have the rea...
SanDisk Extreme Pro - Blazing-fast performance for professional grade videos and photos
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Google Pixel Buds (2020) review: Course correction
- 2 Jabra Evolve2 85 review: Learning the right lessons
- 3 Oppo Find X2 Neo review: Class Act
- 4 Huawei Matebook X Pro (2020) review: The real deal
- 5 Oppo Find X2 Pro review: The Ultimate Alternative Flagship
Join the newsletter!
- Macworld's August digital magazine: iOS 14 Sneak Peek
- Microsoft, Samsung show how you'll pin Android apps to your Windows taskbar
- Samsung’s new Galaxy Fold Z 2 is vastly improved, but now it needs a purpose
- What's wrong with Intel, and how to fix it: Former principal engineer unloads
- Samsung's incredibly powerful Galaxy Note 20 Ultra doesn't need to exist
PCW Evaluation Team
Ultimately this laptop has achieved everything I would hope for in a laptop for work, while fitting that into a form factor and weight that is remarkable.
I highly recommend the Dynabook Portégé® X30L-G notebook for everyday business use, it is a benchmark setting notebook of its generation in the lightweight category.
This smart laptop was enjoyable to use and great to work on – creating content was super simple.
It really doesn’t get more “gaming laptop” than this.
As the Maserati or BMW of laptops, it would fit perfectly in the hands of a professional needing firepower under the hood, sophistication and class on the surface, and gaming prowess (sports mode if you will) in between.
The MSI PS63 is an amazing laptop and I would definitely consider buying one in the future.
- Why do gamers like RGB Lights?
- Huawei Matebook X Pro (2020) review: The real deal
- Oppo Find X2 Pro review: The Ultimate Alternative Flagship
- Everything you need to know about Smart TVs
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?