Google's Founders' Letter was an exception this year for the fact that it was penned by Google CEO Sundar Pichai rather than Larry Page and Sergey Brin.
Facebook is taking steps to ensure that founder Mark Zuckerberg stays connected and in control at the social network even as he pursues other goals related to charity and research.
The Zuckerberg Chan Initiative will focus on personalized learning, curing disease, connecting people and building strong communities.
Spouses of U.S. immigrants holding high-skill H-1B visas will be able to work in the country later this year, the U.S. Department of Homeland Security's Citizenship and Immigration Services has announced.
This week on World Tech Update, our weekly news video review, we take a closer look at Microsoft's long-awaited Office for iPad.
A lot has happened since Mark Zuckerberg and his friends launched a website from their dorm room.
The term ‘selfie’ went from social media slang to officially-recognised noun when it entered the Oxford Dictionary in August (and was even named 2013 Word of the Year), and online electronics retailer, Kogan, is now looking to capitalise with what it...
Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg sometimes speaks quickly and his statements on Internet privacy are not always clear, so researchers have created an archive to collect everything the executive has said publicly, aimed at gaining a better understanding o...
Many U.S. tech companies are pushing hard this year for an increase in the number of high-skill immigrants allowed into the country, but many veteran IT workers question their motives for wanting to increase the number of visas under the controversia...
Facebook is rolling out a major new search engine designed to give users more options in sorting through topics and interests based on their friends.
Zynga's Mark Pincus made the annual "Worst CEOs" list compiled by Dartmouth College professor Sydney Finkelstein, which also nearly included Mark Zuckerberg of Facebook and Andrew Mason of Groupon.
Facebook has agreed to settle US Federal Trade Commission charges that it deceived consumers "on numerous occasions" by telling them they could keep their personal information private, then repeatedly sharing that information, the agency said Tuesday...
Cameron and Tyler Winklevoss were back in court on Thursday, a day after their lawyers had submitted to a court in California that they would not appeal to the U.S. Supreme Court their US$65 million settlement with Facebook and its CEO Mark Zuckerber...
Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg visited the campus of China's largest search engine Baidu on Monday, meeting with the company's CEO Robin Li and other senior staff.
The folks at Facebook just might be wishing today that CEO Mark Zuckerberg just hadn't ... well, said anything about privacy yesterday at the Wall Street Journal 's All Things Digital conference.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy Note 8: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Huawei Y5 (2017): Full, in depth review
- 3 LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- 4 First Look: Nikon D850
- 5 OnePlus 5: Full, in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- This week in games: Civilization III for free, Halloween modes shower treats and tricks
- Newegg's selling a 35-inch 2560x1080 curved monitor for $449 today
- Harman Kardon Invoke hands-on: Cortana enters the smart speaker market with a boom
- iPhone 8 Plus vs. LG G6: Which has the best camera in a smartphone?
- Logitech G703 review: A mainstream wireless mouse with some exceptional features
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Jabra Elite Sport (2017) review
- How to download the Windows 10 Fall Creators Update right now
- Opinon: Life after KRACK
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- TPBusiness AnalystVIC
- TPProject DirectorQLD
- TPProject ServicesACT
- FTBusiness Intelligence DeveloperOther
- FTPortfolio Performance LeadOther
- CCSenior Business Analyst - Business Case - Risk & Compliance - ContractNSW
- FTSystems Engineer - Infrastructure/Security ProjectsNSW
- CCBI AnalystQLD
- CCBlue Prism DevelopersNSW
- CCWintel Engineer - BrisbaneNSW
- TPCyber Security Business AnalystACT
- CCMulesoft DeveloperVIC
- FTLead Front End DeveloperOther
- TPCyber Security EngineerNSW
- TPChange ManagerVIC
- CCDevOps Developer (Brisbane Location)VIC
- FTBusiness Development Manager - Telecommunications & ITSA
- CCCloud Engineer - Amazon Web ServicesQLD
- FTProject Manager - PLMOther
- CCProject CoordinatorNSW
- TPTechnical Business AnalystQLD
- CCTest Analyst - Intermediate LevelNSW
- FTLevel 3 Desktop EngineerOther
- TPTest AnalystQLD
- FTTest Lead - Automation (energy and metering sector)Other